ADVERTISEMENT

If you haven’t watched DOPESICK….

"Not Necessarily"..... I don't think that means what you think it means. Abnormal deaths are increasing - non-covid related. Cancers are increasing, I've got a neighbor with an extremely rare brain fungus... there's only been about 30 cases known in history. 17 of them currently 'under review' by the NIH. How about the great increase in suicides? Does that count for anything?

All I'm saying is that information is coming out about the vax and it's not great. We'll find out more as time passes, but people have a right to be informed with what we know now. They have a right to informed consent, not a re-hashing of the discredited propaganda.
I totally agree on not discrediting data, but this article was written my an attorney, not a medical expert. Additionally, he’s applying a factor to the data to assume side effects more broadly which is a major reach by someone, who once again, isn’t a medical expert or even a statistician.

I’m willing to believe that the vax can cause the issues mentioned above, but not until a medical expert/scientist can substantiate the claims.

You replied onto me this is where it started. I’ve had more friends od all IDIOTS. Every drug, every pill even if the same type of pill different POTENCY OK. Use common sense when using drugs if you OD AGAIN HAVE HAD MORE FRIENDS THAN YOU OD, use common sense! They weren’t in any pain they were getting ****ed up plain and simple and TOOK TOO MUCH TOO FAST. All drugs are cut up at times so use common sense! Not hard

i replied something very non confrontational and said you were being insensitive...which has turned you into a complete asshole. i blame you for not being able to say no to being an asshole, not me leading you there.

• Haha
Reactions: stanroberts
i replied something very non confrontational and said you were being insensitive...which has turned you into a complete asshole. i blame you for not being able to say no to being an asshole, not me leading you there.
Bless your heart. My and your friends that od’ed are complete fvcking idiots!

it's hard for me to fathom a panic fan being this much of a scumbag
Amazing another clueless auburn fan. Especially any panic fan that od’s IS EVEN MORE OF A IDIOT. We HAVE COMMON SENSE. We are a bunch of rednecks! Skin a buck deer run a trout line do a bunch of drugs and wake up everyday and do it again with a bunch a common sense!

Amazing another clueless auburn fan. Especially any panic fan that od’s IS EVEN MORE OF A IDIOT. We HAVE COMMON SENSE. We are a bunch of rednecks! Skin a buck deer run a trout line do a bunch of drugs and wake up everyday and do it again with a bunch a common sense!
Either 1. You actually believe this stuff and you’re just not an intelligent person. Or 2. You’re trolling about OD’s and you’re just a flat out vile person.

Reactions: tigers3014
Great series

From someone who's life was severely altered from this drug, I have to say I never knew the story behind it. I always assumed it was from one of the bigger pharma cos and was just another pain pill they manufactured.

Michael Keaton was great

Reactions: aualum80 and Eagle
ADVERTISEMENT