ADVERTISEMENT

If you haven’t watched DOPESICK….

1. This data set is limited to people over 60, so your claims are off base in mentioning all cases. It doesn’t supper your assertion

2. The article mentions specifically:
“These numbers highlight once again the stark contrast between the vaccinated and unvaccinated as Israel grapples with the fifth wave of a pandemic that has killed more than 9,000 people since March 2020.”

How does this help your argument?
The argument was 90% of all deaths are from the unvaccinated. I want to know what is considered unvaccinated. In Israel it’s 3 doses. 9000 deaths since March. In one month 54% of deaths in the fully vaccinated group. Which was by far the biggest group to die in that age group. Which it true throughout the world.
1. This data set is limited to people over 60, so your claims are off base in mentioning all cases. It doesn’t supper your assertion

“These numbers highlight once again the stark contrast between the vaccinated and unvaccinated as Israel grapples with the fifth wave of a pandemic that has killed more than 9,000 people since March 2020.”

Reactions: Eagle
The argument was 90% of all deaths are from the unvaccinated. I want to know what is considered unvaccinated. In Israel it’s 3 doses. 9000 deaths since March. In one month 54% of deaths in the fully vaccinated group. Which was by far the biggest group to die in that age group. Which it true throughout the world.
Big you can’t substantiate that with a source that ties to your data. I asked you for once already and you sent me something that wasn’t even close. So given you are not a scientist/doctor/epidemiologist, I have to assume this is all just confirmation bias. Show me a source that quotes your data and I’ll play along.

Lol... Ignore the results and don't look for other studies showing problems.... We're just starting to get information and it doesn't fit with what Pfizer or the CDC initially stated. I posted where the CDC admits to hiding/not releasing data.... you ever wonder why?

• Haha
Reactions: stutsman23
Lol... Ignore the results and don't look for other studies showing problems.... We're just starting to get information and it doesn't fit with what Pfizer or the CDC initially stated. I posted where the CDC admits to hiding/not releasing data.... you ever wonder why?
Look you can try all you want to divert the argument all you want via personal attack, but it still doesn’t make you correct.

As I said before I’m more than willing to listen if you can show me data that ties to your claims. I asked for data that supported his claim, and he gave an article that wasn’t close.

Look you can try all you want to divert the argument all you want via personal attack, but it still doesn’t make you correct.

As I said before I’m more than willing to listen if you can show me data that ties to your claims. I asked for data that supported his claim, and he gave an article that wasn’t close.

That's not a personal attack... You ignored the Israeli study/data I posted, you ignore that the CDC stated tehy are not releasing data on this very issue, you've got Pfhizers own summary report showing more abnormal deaths in the vax group than the placebo group... you continue to complain about wanting data when it's right in your face along with the refusal to release it. That's a personal choice of yours, not mine. It's not a personal attack to point out the facts....

That's not a personal attack... You ignored the Israeli study/data I posted, you ignore that the CDC stated tehy are not releasing data on this very issue, you've got Pfhizers own summary report showing more abnormal deaths in the vax group than the placebo group... you continue to complain about wanting data when it's right in your face along with the refusal to release it. That's a personal choice of yours, not mine. It's not a personal attack to point out the facts....

For the love of God, stop with the Pfizer stuff.

Don’t take anything that would make you dopesick fvcking idiots! The end! Made a show off folks taking pills, meth, etc and getting sick then never quitting then blame some company because you keep taking whatever is making you sick. Can wait to watch!

Don’t take anything that would make you dopesick fvcking idiots! The end!

They were in pain. They had a drug that the fda said isn’t addictive. They had their doctors tell them it wasn’t addictive due to a time release. Stop blaming the victims.

You mean the one that quite literally footnotes the below from the author?

“Yes, it’s true that adverse events reported either through the safety monitoring system or in the survey are not necessarily caused by the vaccine.”

Real crack reporting by an attorney who specializes in pediatric medicine side effects. I’m sure he has no vested interest in the vaccine creating issues….

For the love of God, stop with the Pfizer stuff.

Lol... did you even read it... The deaths are only for 6 months after the study.... Pfizer says none of them were related to the vax.... uh, ok. You go ahead and trust everything Pfizer said - you get your life back after the first vax?? You have immunity now? How many billions are they making?

Simple fact - Pfizer said the vax worked. More died in vax group than placebo. That's not what most people would call an effective treatment. We now know the vax loses efficacy after as little as three months. Some studies are out showing the vax impairs the immune system for weeks - is why almost every study puts vaccinated people in the 'unvaxxed' group for 21 to 30 days.... You obviously don't care that they are hiding current data and don't want their past data released for 75 years....

SMDH. You are consistent.

They were in pain. They had a drug that the fda said isn’t addictive. They had their doctors tell them it wasn’t addictive due to a time release. Stop blaming the victims.
I know still if getting sick after not taking it stop. It’s not hard fvcking stop taking wtf is fvcking you up for 1 hour and then making you sick. Hell mtn dew will make you withdraw and dopesick. Damn sure don’t need another METH MTN movie/video series.

Lol... did you even read it... The deaths are only for 6 months after the study.... Pfizer says none of them were related to the vax.... uh, ok. You go ahead and trust everything Pfizer said - you get your life back after the first vax?? You have immunity now? How many billions are they making?

Simple fact - Pfizer said the vax worked. More died in vax group than placebo. That's not what most people would call an effective treatment. We now know the vax loses efficacy after as little as three months. Some studies are out showing the vax impairs the immune system for weeks - is why almost every study puts vaccinated people in the 'unvaxxed' group for 21 to 30 days.... You obviously don't care that they are hiding current data and don't want their past data released for 75 years....

SMDH. You are consistent.

Good Lord. You really are nuts. You really believe they died due to the vaccine? There’s a reason you didn’t touch what I posted earlier itt.

I know still if getting sick after not taking it stop. It’s not hard fvcking stop taking wtf is fvcking you up for 1 hour and then making you sick. Hell mtn dew will make you withdraw and dopesick. Damn sure don’t need another METH MTN movie/video series.

Good Lord. Yes, after you’re completely addicted, stop. It’s that simple! This is much more addictive than fricking Mountain Dew. These people are also in pain physically.

You mean the one that quite literally footnotes the below from the author?

“Yes, it’s true that adverse events reported either through the safety monitoring system or in the survey are not necessarily caused by the vaccine.”

Real crack reporting by an attorney who specializes in pediatric medicine side effects. I’m sure he has not vested interest in the vaccine creating issues….

"Not Necessarily"..... I don't think that means what you think it means. Abnormal deaths are increasing - non-covid related. Cancers are increasing, I've got a neighbor with an extremely rare brain fungus... there's only been about 30 cases known in history. 17 of them currently 'under review' by the NIH. How about the great increase in suicides? Does that count for anything?

All I'm saying is that information is coming out about the vax and it's not great. We'll find out more as time passes, but people have a right to be informed with what we know now. They have a right to informed consent, not a re-hashing of the discredited propaganda.

Oh I’m gonna blame the so called VICTIMS bahahahahahahaha

Oh I’m gonna blame the so called VICTIMS bahahahahahahaha

Educate yourself. Watch the series. Watch the documentary. Thus drug literally changes your brain chemistry. They had to come up with a pill to fight this that you had to take for years to change it back.

Reactions: tigers3014
"Not Necessarily"..... I don't think that means what you think it means. Abnormal deaths are increasing - non-covid related. Cancers are increasing, I've got a neighbor with an extremely rare brain fungus... there's only been about 30 cases known in history. 17 of them currently 'under review' by the NIH. How about the great increase in suicides? Does that count for anything?

All I'm saying is that information is coming out about the vax and it's not great. We'll find out more as time passes, but people have a right to be informed with what we know now. They have a right to informed consent, not a re-hashing of the discredited propaganda.

Hahahaha! It caused my neighbor’s rare brain fungus! No information is coming out on vaccines.

“All I'm saying is that information is coming out about the vax and it's not great.”

Don’t take anything that would make you dopesick fvcking idiots! The end! Made a show off folks taking pills, meth, etc and getting sick then never quitting then blame some company because you keep taking whatever is making you sick. Can wait to watch!

oxy was marketed as being less addictive and less prone to abuse than other opioids when they created the drug. when in reality it was probably the most addictive drug ever made and cause countless people to turn to heroin after becoming addicted through a doctor's prescription.

i've lost friends to opioids. your insensitive BS is noted.

oxy was marketed as being less addictive and less prone to abuse than other opioids when they created the drug. when in reality it was probably the most addictive drug ever made and cause countless people to turn to heroin after becoming addicted through a doctor's prescription.

I’ve lost more than you because THEY wouldn’t stop taking em and then banging them out PLEASE FVCKING STOP. Purdue pharma is to blame somewhat but they aren’t the ones forcing my or your friends to take or INJECT EM. Please STOP RIGHT NOW making excuses for my or your friends getting fvcked up and not using BASIC COMMON SENSE!

Hahahaha! It caused my neighbor’s rare brain fungus! No information is coming out on vaccines.

“All I'm saying is that information is coming out about the vax and it's not great.”

Insurance companies are reporting mutil-sigma non-covid deaths.... but nothing to see here, these aren't the droid you're looking for.

Hell, you were pushing that masks worked even though every study shows they don't. Facts just aren't your strong point.

Dude is saying just say no! Lol

I’ve lost more than you because THEY wouldn’t stop taking em and then banging them out PLEASE FVCKING STOP. Purdue pharma is to blame somewhat but they aren’t the ones forcing my or your friends to take or INJECT EM

you really have no idea what you are talking about and you are pissing me off to be honest.

Educate yourself. Watch the series. Watch the documentary. Thus drug literally changes your brain chemistry. They had to come up with a pill to fight this that you had to take for years to change it back.
Bahahahahahahahaha! I’m more educated on this subject than you will ever be I can assure you of that. Please you NEED TO USE BASIC COMMON SENSE ON EVERYTHING YOU FVCKING POST!

you really have no idea what you are talking about and you are pissing me off to be honest.
Couldn’t give one fvck this is the truth I can sit down face to face and show you if need be! But keep putting the onus on others that haven’t OD’ed on some bullshit drug. IF YOU OD YOU ARE A FVCKING IDIOT!

First those who hid the addictive properties of opiates and their derivatives should be in jail or dead. That said they are not the ones responsible for all the addiction. Common sense says any pain killer is addictive. If you can’t figure that out it’s your fault. Never trust any doctor without checking into the advice. When you get hooked you know it . You know it way before it is life threatening . You make the choice to continue
“Getting hooked” = addicted = no longer has a choice

I’ve lost more than you because THEY wouldn’t stop taking em and then banging them out PLEASE FVCKING STOP. Purdue pharma is to blame somewhat but they aren’t the ones forcing my or your friends to take or INJECT EM. Please STOP RIGHT NOW making excuses for my or your friends getting fvcked up and not using BASIC COMMON SENSE!
If you were actually affected by this or any other form addiction like some of us in here, you wouldn’t have this perspective.

Reactions: tigers3014
If you were actually affected by this or any other form addiction like some of us in here, you wouldn’t have this perspective.
Several times over ok. I’m a expert on the subject I assure you!

he seems pretty happy talking shit about my dead friends. class act.
You replied onto me this is where it started. I’ve had more friends od all IDIOTS. Every drug, every pill even if the same type of pill different POTENCY OK. Use common sense when using drugs if you OD AGAIN HAVE HAD MORE FRIENDS THAN YOU OD, use common sense! They weren’t in any pain they were getting fvcked up plain and simple and TOOK TOO MUCH TOO FAST. All drugs are cut up at times so use common sense! Not hard. Then you wanna tag a moderator tells me ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU. Pathetic actually!

You replied onto me this is where it started. I’ve had more friends od all IDIOTS. Every drug, every pill even if the same type of pill different POTENCY OK. Use common sense when using drugs if you OD AGAIN HAVE HAD MORE FRIENDS THAN YOU OD, use common sense! They weren’t in any pain they were getting ****ed up plain and simple and TOOK TOO MUCH TOO FAST. All drugs are cut up at times so use common sense! Not hard. Then you wanna tag a moderator tells me ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU. Pathetic actually!

This is about people in pain and their doctors prescribed them oxy for months and months at higher and higher doses. This isn’t about somebody who just decides to start taking heroine or oxy to get high.

ADVERTISEMENT