ADVERTISEMENT

Hey! How is the Billy and Pops board this fine evening?

poppy, did you really put Sanctions on ignore? That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. You are kinda like ole Rover aren't you? You can dish it out but you can't take it. Ignore someone like a little girl. LMAO.

You can dodge and skirt around the facts all you like, but you should still consider taking a breather. The truth just isn't for some people, and you are one of those people. I am sorry.

Did you really put Sanctions on ignore? That is a little girl move.

Can't rely on sidewalk sanctions to get you out of this hole you've dug for yourself. Maybe you two could get together for a big old fashioned tree rolling at Tumor's corner and talk about mean ol' poppy! LMAO!

Can't rely on sidewalk sanctions to get you out of this hole you've dug for yourself. Maybe you two could get together for a big old fashioned tree rolling at Tumor's corner and talk about mean ol' poppy! LMAO!
I can't believe a supposed grown man would let another school's traditions affect them like ours affect you. But it really bothers you that Auburn people celebrate at Toomer's. That is priceless.

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
I can't believe a supposed grown man would let another school's traditions affect them like ours affect you. But it really bothers you that Auburn people celebrate at Toomer's. That is priceless.
I don't think it bothers anyone. I'm not sure where you get that from.

Comical, well yes. All of this posturing as a supposed mature adult...yet you think its a great idea to throw TP in trees? Are you goobers stuck in your Senior year of high school?

When do you think you'll start that break from the Internet? I'm sorry it has come to this. I already said I thought it would be ok for you to post here after your hiatus.

Reactions: billywaynebama
I'm not a mean person in real life and don't want to come across as a jerk on here. I just really don't understand their behavior! Having grown up in the South, I was taught to be a gracious guest. I'm disturbed at how these guys act. I use the word "act" because I sincerely hope that they are not like this in the real world. I'm guessing not, but the more they post the more it makes me wonder. I'm an Auburn grad and I love my alma mater. I live miles and miles away, but I believe if I went back, it would still feel like home. I know it's not a perfect place, but to see these fools come here and bash something they probably know nothing about is just odd and I can't relate to their behavior. I'm proud of that fact too. How our football team does, does not change my life. It's a game between young men. I enjoy it, but the ridiculousness of some of this stuff on here blows me away. I spent 20+ years defending our way of life and that includes freedom of speech. I just can't understand why some people use this for the sake of being obnoxious tools.
Well welcome back, Mr High Horse!

Reactions: Pops Masterson
I don't think it bothers anyone. I'm not sure where you get that from.

Comical, well yes. All of this posturing as a supposed mature adult...yet you think its a great idea to throw TP in trees? Are you goobers stuck in your Senior year of high school?
It really does bother you doesn't it? Otherwise you wouldn't bring it up all the time. But hey there is nothing wrong with a little obsession.

It really does bother you doesn't it? Otherwise you wouldn't bring it up all the time. But hey there is nothing wrong with a little obsession.
Nah, it is just like your transparent hijinks on this board. Just something to laugh at and move on.

Well welcome back, Mr High Horse!
The truth stings, huh??? You are very sensitive it appears. At least your e-daddy, Pops "liked" your comment. How cute you two are!! LOL
No "High Horse" here. What did I say that wasn't truthful? I'm sure you'll deflect as usual. You only like to sling mud and be obnoxious. It's how you roll!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT