ADVERTISEMENT

Hey! How is the Billy and Pops board this fine evening?

I see Sanctions was able to sneak a post in during a smoke break at the Dollar General. How are the rest of you doing on my board?
I finally realized what you remind me of, Billy. You're the little sidekick who needs someone else to make him feel better about himself. You ride the coat tails of your fellow pot stirrers here on this board. You are always "liking" and chiming in on their comments. Now you copy Pops and try to play like you're a "cool kid". Just drop the act why don't you? It's not flattering!!

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
I finally realized what you remind me of, Billy. You're the little sidekick who needs someone else to make him feel better about himself. You ride the coat tails of your fellow pot stirrers here on this board. You are always "liking" and chiming in on their comments. Now you copy Pops and try to play like you're a "cool kid". Just drop the act why don't you? It's not flattering!!
Lol

Chester%20and%20Spike_zpsm79dnilp.jpg
Billy talking to Poppy!!! LOL

Hammer meet nail. LOL.

Well it is almost "Roooow Thde Roooow" season and the three amigos are pooling their money to buy a case of PBR and a few packs of smokes.

Poppy is the leader and he has the ID to buy the beer. Rooooow Damn Thde Roooow!

bama-tattoo-workout.jpg

And here we have the beta coming out from under the covers to add a "me too" post.

LMAO. Why did you go and get Ghost banned? Was he hurting your widdle feeeewings?
Hey genius, if I had wanted GOMM banned it would have been a long time ago. GOMM got himself banned.

So that's a "yes" from you? Glad you are finally being honest about this topic.
I didn't get him banned. Like I said if I had it would have been a long time ago. What is the deal with talking like a 2 year old? "widdle feeeeewings". What in the hell is that? Do you think that is cute? Are you really an adult?

I didn't get him banned. Like I said if I had it would have been a long time ago. What is the deal with talking like a 2 year old? "widdle feeeeewings". What in the hell is that? Do you think that is cute? Are you really an adult?
I'm thinking we may see less of Billy as school is about to start again and he shouldn't be online during school hours. I'm sure he'll burn it up during lunch and recess though!

It is me mocking you, of course you are too stupid to realize it.

You totally missed the point. Not that anyone is surprised.
I ask you simple questions that require simple answers but you have to try to be cute with your little digs and not answer. As Auav8r said that's not very flattering for you. But you carry on, I'm sure someone thinks you are cute.

I ask you simple questions that require simple answers but you have to try to be cute with your little digs and not answer. As Auav8r said that's not very flattering for you. But you carry on, I'm sure someone thinks you are cute.
Cry all you want, it's just making my point. You ware a beta male ($1 to Pops) and whine about everything because you have paper thin skin and can't take a joke.

I don't know if I buy it. If you aren't still in middle or maybe high school, you sure don't portray yourself well.
So, if I'm wrong...How old are you? ................. (Let the deflection begin!!)
Haha, I will put it this way, I remember Jimmy Carter being elected President.

Cry all you want, it's just making my point. You ware a beta male ($1 to Pops) and whine about everything because you have paper thin skin and can't take a joke.
Same ole same ole. If nothing else you are consistent. Now I'm crying just because I try to get you to answer a straight up question. See how silly that is billy. You act like a kid.

Same ole same ole. If nothing else you are consistent. Now I'm crying just because I try to get you to answer a straight up question. See how silly that is billy. You act like a kid.
Nope, you tried to deflect, then mirrored the accusation to me. Seriously, own up to your whiny status. It's well documented and a common fact. That or you really are too dense to understand the mockery, which again isn't terribly surprising. Neither option bode well for your own perception.

Keep digging the hole though, we'll keep laughing at you.

Nope, you tried to deflect, then mirrored the accusation to me. Seriously, own up to your whiny status. It's well documented and a common fact. That or you really are too dense to understand the mockery, which again isn't terribly surprising. Neither option bode well for your own perception.

Keep digging the hole though, we'll keep laughing at you.
What did I deflect? Again a simple question. Also if you think I worry about you and your ilk laughing at me, then little fella you are sadly mistaken. But you keep on with that same rhetoric and I will continue to laugh at you.

Then this is just sad. Now I feel bad for you. I thought you were just young and foolish. Now, you tell me you aren't young...
I'm young at heart.

Try it sometime! It's much more enjoyable than being so serious about everything.

I'm young at heart.

Try it sometime! It's much more enjoyable than being so serious about everything.
Yep. You got me. Too serious!! LOL
There's a difference between "young at heart" and "obnoxious and foolish". You seem to drift toward the latter. Hanging out on your rival's message board and being a constant tool is no way to go through life, Billy!

Sorry pal, gotta agree with Billy on this one. Your emotional investment in the Internet is just too strong for someone that can't accept the truth.

It's gotten worse since Billy and I took over the board and shamed you into oblivion.

Yep. You got me. Too serious!! LOL
There's a difference between "young at heart" and "obnoxious and foolish". You seem to drift toward the latter. Hanging out on your rival's message board and being a constant tool is no way to go through life, Billy!

This is actually our home board now. We own it. Just accept it. Jealousy is not a pretty color on you.

This is actually our home board now. We own it. Just accept it. Jealousy is not a pretty color on you.
It's comical how you and your boy Billy don't see how foolish you are trying to be "big shots" on a rival's message board. I'm guessing that you spent a lot of time back in school inside a locker and being teased by the other kids. The internet gives you the perfect venue to portray yourself as cool and you are maximizing your time with it. Good for you and building up your self esteem!!! If you are half the man you try to have others think you are on this board, you wouldn't need to brag about yourself. As I've said before...Sad and pathetic!

It's comical how you and your boy Billy don't see how foolish you are trying to be "big shots" on a rival's message board. I'm guessing that you spent a lot of time back in school inside a locker and being teased by the other kids. The internet gives you the perfect venue to portray yourself as cool and you are maximizing your time with it. Good for you and building up your self esteem!!! If you are half the man you try to have others think you are on this board, you wouldn't need to brag about yourself. As I've said before...Sad and pathetic!
Dang Auav8r, that will leave a mark on poppy. But you nailed him just like you nailed billy earlier.

Dang Auav8r, that will leave a mark on poppy. But you nailed him just like you nailed billy earlier.
I'm not a mean person in real life and don't want to come across as a jerk on here. I just really don't understand their behavior! Having grown up in the South, I was taught to be a gracious guest. I'm disturbed at how these guys act. I use the word "act" because I sincerely hope that they are not like this in the real world. I'm guessing not, but the more they post the more it makes me wonder. I'm an Auburn grad and I love my alma mater. I live miles and miles away, but I believe if I went back, it would still feel like home. I know it's not a perfect place, but to see these fools come here and bash something they probably know nothing about is just odd and I can't relate to their behavior. I'm proud of that fact too. How our football team does, does not change my life. It's a game between young men. I enjoy it, but the ridiculousness of some of this stuff on here blows me away. I spent 20+ years defending our way of life and that includes freedom of speech. I just can't understand why some people use this for the sake of being obnoxious tools.

I'm not a mean person in real life and don't want to come across as a jerk on here. I just really don't understand their behavior! Having grown up in the South, I was taught to be a gracious guest. I'm disturbed at how these guys act. I use the word "act" because I sincerely hope that they are not like this in the real world. I'm guessing not, but the more they post the more it makes me wonder. I'm an Auburn grad and I love my alma mater. I live miles and miles away, but I believe if I went back, it would still feel like home. I know it's not a perfect place, but to see these fools come here and bash something they probably know nothing about is just odd and I can't relate to their behavior. I'm proud of that fact too. How our football team does, does not change my life. It's a game between young men. I enjoy it, but the ridiculousness of some of this stuff on here blows me away. I spent 20+ years defending our way of life and that includes freedom of speech. I just can't understand why some people use this for the sake of being obnoxious tools.
Thank you for your service.

Hey when these morons visit simply to disrespect and bad mouth Auburn I just give them their beloved fan base right back. You know the ones they claim are only 1% of their fan base. Yep, 1% and I will sprout wings and take flight soon.

They don't really care what you think and are simply here to disrupt, period.

Rooow Damn Thde Rooow!
picture-143.jpg

He's talking about you too, but you are too stupid to see that. You should really take a long break from the web. The information superhighway makes you angry, and I'm honestly kind of tired of swimming in the tears that you weep.

I'll have to talk it over with Billy, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind you coming back and posting here after you have time to regroup and refocus. Godspeed.

He's talking about you too, but you are too stupid to see that. You should really take a long break from the web. The information superhighway makes you angry, and I'm honestly kind of tired of swimming in the tears that you weep.

I'll have to talk it over with Billy, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind you coming back and posting here after you have time to regroup and refocus. Godspeed.
poppy, did you really put Sanctions on ignore? That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. You are kinda like ole Rover aren't you? You can dish it out but you can't take it. Ignore someone like a little girl. LMAO.

ADVERTISEMENT