ADVERTISEMENT

Have to get this off my chest

AU12

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2017
Please be gentle. I have been sitting on this story for many years. The shame is unbearable and everybody shall remain nameless.

A few years after college, let’s say 2017, I made a return trip to Auburn. I made a trip to the Spur to buy a couple OG 4 Lokos.

I ran into a girl buying Hennesey and spun up a conversation. She ended up telling me she plays Softball at Auburn. I didn’t really believe her but she was taller than me so it could hit. To conceal the identity let’s say her name is Haley (in honor of Haley Center). Nothing more.

Ended up getting her number and she agreed to meet at 1716 that night. I did some research on Facebook and saw she was a bit of a mud shark. I’m not one to judge so I proceeded to 1716 for Wine Wednesday.

Long story short, later that night she saw my bow legged swamp donkey if you know what I mean. She immediately laughed and asked that I leave. We never spoke again

It’s has affected me daily since. I can’t hold a job, a relationship, and my self esteem is really low. Any advice?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News