ADVERTISEMENT

Hat trick for AU football

I’ll stand up to flexing bullies to help AU have full stadiums for a real home field advantage.

73. Lung issues after repeated pneumonia. But not standing by. Stepping up.
Oh so AU has announced they aren’t allowing full stadiums? Hmmm news to me. Derp

Oh so AU has announced they aren’t allowing full stadiums? Hmmm news to me. Derp
LSWho just changed course. Are we next? We should all work harder to save a season from the brink. More than posting the same tired old do nothing stuff. I have tickets to every game and will fight in my own way to make things happen.

LSWho just changed course. Are we next? We should all work harder to save a season from the brink. More than posting the same tired old do nothing stuff. I have tickets to every game and will fight in my own way to make things happen.
So getting third shots that aren’t needed at all by 99.9% of the population is your answer? Come on

Today, despite uncertainty about the timing and impact, I got my third vax. So I can follow the team and be a healthy fan. Come on along and do the right thing. Get your shot. That includes you, players and coaches. Don’t make us old guys do all the heavy lifting.
Good for you, man. Some of these dummies want you to respect their “personal decision”, then call people wimps or Rona bros for trying to keep themselves and their families healthy.

Reactions: WarEagleG
Today, despite uncertainty about the timing and impact, I got my third vax. So I can follow the team and be a healthy fan. Come on along and do the right thing. Get your shot. That includes you, players and coaches. Don’t make us old guys do all the heavy lifting.
I'm 32 and I got my 3rd today. I work in Healthcare and was fully vaccinated by Jan 4th. Seeing as I'm going to every Auburn game, several NFL games, work in nursing homes, work in a hospital, work in home health...it seemed like the thing to do. I would have waited as I'm not particular fearful of severe disease but data out of Israel sure looks to show that 3rd shot significantly reduces risk of even getting infected at all...so I was down for it.

I haven't died yet...but it's only been 4 hours.

mPZiWVQ.gif
4 beads is wild but 5 O M G

I just got over covid and the doc @mrhickory told me not to get it for 90 days. So, looks like I’ve done my part op.

Latest recommendations are as soon as two weeks but we have seen some myositis and other reactions that we did not see when we were waiting 90 days. Hopefully, they will clear this up soon. If you had confirmed infection with IgG, you will be protected for at least those 90 days. If concerned, have your IgG checked.

Pictures somehow prove how healthy I am? Lmao let me post my SSN for you also.
I’m 6’2” 190-195lbs, workout 5 days a week with cardio. I have routine bloodwork done yearly and have a perfectly clean bill of health. I’m also very fortunate to have good genetics with no major family medical problems at all. Believe it or not I could care less. Either way I’m not a scared wimp that already looking for a booster shot so I can go out in public. You are probably one of those people that wear a mask in your car alone too 🤣
But are you vaccinated??

Pictures somehow prove how healthy I am? Lmao let me post my SSN for you also.
I’m 6’2” 190-195lbs, workout 5 days a week with cardio. I have routine bloodwork done yearly and have a perfectly clean bill of health. I’m also very fortunate to have good genetics with no major family medical problems at all. Believe it or not I could care less. Either way I’m not a scared wimp that already looking for a booster shot so I can go out in public. You are probably one of those people that wear a mask in your car alone too 🤣
sensing-zombieland.gif

Reactions: mah0019
Seems like the kind of guy to tell us about his IQ based on an online quiz he took.
Smart enough to see that unvaccinated people are more likely to be hospitalized if infected. I intend to be at the game, not in a ward.

I’ve been around this board for much longer than that under other accounts, but regardless, I’m not talking smack. You’re an adult man telling someone they’re “scared wimp” for trying to take care of themselves and those around them.

And you've been running around acting like a child, calling people names because they have solid reservations about taking something into their bodies that is essentially experimental.

You and I may come to a different conclusion, but I don't necessarily expect everyone else on earth to come to have the same risk/reward ratio as myself, nor do I expect everyone to arrive at the same decision, given the fact that this is NOT a no-brainer since we have ZERO data for the mid-term and long-term. No one can make a solid case that it's a no-brainer decision that doesn't carry reasonable to considerable risk.

It is NOT scientifically sound to do an experiment, and put all of your eggs in one basket, with up to 70% of the world's entire population. Even if we get away with it this time, operating in that manner will lead to extinction of the human species, much sooner, rather than later.

And you've been running around acting like a child, calling people names because they have solid reservations about taking something into their bodies that is essentially experimental.

You and I may come to a different conclusion, but I don't necessarily expect everyone else on earth to come to have the same risk/reward ratio as myself, nor do I expect everyone to arrive at the same decision, given the fact that this is NOT a no-brainer since we have ZERO data for the mid-term and long-term. No one can make a solid case that it's a no-brainer decision that doesn't carry reasonable to considerable risk.

It is NOT scientifically sound to do an experiment, and put all of your eggs in one basket, with up to 70% of the world's entire population. Even if we get away with it this time, operating in that manner will lead to extinction of the human species, much sooner, rather than later.
Oh great. You again.

Thanks for in the input! Haven’t called anyone a name, by the way. Certainly have called several people’s choices and words ridiculous, because they have been.

I’ll stick with the overwhelming majority of scientists, doctors, and experts who do this stuff every day. But enjoy your conclusions!

Oh great. You again.

Thanks for in the input! Haven’t called anyone a name, by the way. Certainly have called several people’s choices and words ridiculous, because they have been.

I’ll stick with the overwhelming majority of scientists, doctors, and experts who do this stuff every day. But enjoy your conclusions!

Fair enough, and I can definitely respake'it if that is your decision making framework. Thanks for the civil response.

As a show of solidarity with the OP, I just went three anal beads deep. Another "hat trick", if you will.
Dude 24 hours later and I'm still laughing. This might have been the funniest thing I've seen in years. Great stuff as always Cory! Can't wait for the signature "The Harsin Era Begins" portraits you'll be rolling out this season. Must have been been a hell of a day when AU commissioned you for this project.

• Love
Reactions: Cory4AU*
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT