ADVERTISEMENT

Hat trick for AU football

DavidHRC

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2003
Auburn
Today, despite uncertainty about the timing and impact, I got my third vax. So I can follow the team and be a healthy fan. Come on along and do the right thing. Get your shot. That includes you, players and coaches. Don’t make us old guys do all the heavy lifting.

Your booster shot?

What’s the timeline for those? I presume you’re in some special category now?

Reactions: cowboy2224
Your booster shot?

What’s the timeline for those? I presume you’re in some special category now?

If you're older, you can get it as they aren’t checking your medical records. Just research what they require as far as background.

As a show of solidarity with the OP, I just went three anal beads deep. Another "hat trick", if you will.
mPZiWVQ.gif

If you are that scared to live maybe you should t go to the games in person.
I hear they are coming out with a fourth shot in a few months too you should probably sign up for now
I have my basketball shot scheduled for 6 months, in February. I’ll be in the arena and final four venue. Will you? I’m livin’ and planning to go on livin’. See, that’s the plan, board poster.

Reactions: WarEagleG
I have my basketball shot scheduled for 6 months, in February. I’ll be in the arena and final four venue. Will you? I’m livin’ and planning to go on livin’. See, that’s the plan, board poster.
Yea I live just fine and most likely healthier than you. I also don’t live in fear where I feel like I need a booster shot to go watch a game

Whoaaa watch the language there ….

Today, despite uncertainty about the timing and impact, I got my third vax. So I can follow the team and be a healthy fan. Come on along and do the right thing. Get your shot. That includes you, players and coaches. Don’t make us old guys do all the heavy lifting.
When do you get your third booster?

Virtue signal? You are SO healthy. Pictures?
Pictures somehow prove how healthy I am? Lmao let me post my SSN for you also.
I’m 6’2” 190-195lbs, workout 5 days a week with cardio. I have routine bloodwork done yearly and have a perfectly clean bill of health. I’m also very fortunate to have good genetics with no major family medical problems at all. Believe it or not I could care less. Either way I’m not a scared wimp that already looking for a booster shot so I can go out in public. You are probably one of those people that wear a mask in your car alone too 🤣

I’m 6’2” 190-195lbs, workout 5 days a week with cardio. I have routine bloodwork done yearly and have a perfectly clean bill of health. I’m also very fortunate to have good genetics with no major family medical problems at all. Believe it or not I could care less. Either way I’m not a scared wimp that already looking for a booster shot so I can go out in public. You are probably one of those people that wear a mask in your car alone too 🤣
Truly unnecessary and ridiculous.

lol @ OP

#JnJLife

I got my third shot Saturday. To many health people ( young and old ) dying at Thomas Hospital for me not to.

Reactions: dqstyle
How old are you? Are you immunocompromised?

You’ve been a member for like 2 months lol the only thing ridiculous is you trying to talk smack rook
I’ve been around this board for much longer than that under other accounts, but regardless, I’m not talking smack. You’re an adult man telling someone they’re “scared wimp” for trying to take care of themselves and those around them.

I’ll stand up to flexing bullies to help AU have full stadiums for a real home field advantage.
How old are you? Are you immunocompromised?
73. Lung issues after repeated pneumonia. But not standing by. Stepping up.

I’ve been around this board for much longer than that under other accounts, but regardless, I’m not talking smack. You’re an adult man telling someone they’re “scared wimp” for trying to take care of themselves and those around them.
Lmao ok mom

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT