ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga suspends john Stockton’s…

Except at my house. I have it RN. Very light case, some congestion, sore throat, light coughing.
Exact same here, just getting over omicron, except the four of us all had fevers in addition to what you mention. We got Alpha back in Dec 2020 also.

My brother is in the coast guard up in Bellingham Washington for the past two years. I believe they are one of the only two states left with the state wide mask mandate, and he is so over it.

The other day while he was on the phone with me inside a store, I couldn’t understand something he said so he pulled his mask down for a couple seconds so I could hear better. Then an insane woman in the store started yelling at him about how he was putting everyone’s lives in danger.
It’s a good thing that bitch didn’t scream that it me.

It’s a good thing that bitch didn’t scream that it me.
Me to Maskholes

ActualAnimatedArachnid-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: 47JKSANWAL47
There are some silly responses in this thread. This is a chatroom for chatting. An article was posted that shows just how insane the state of Washington is right now. It's worth discussing, as is the lack of logic in requiring masks at this point. I hope Stockton never donates another pair of his short shorts to his school ever again.

Reactions: 47JKSANWAL47
I still don't get the entry requirement of proof of vaccination OR a negative test,,, so someone with full blown covid is fine as long as he has his vaccination card?

I still don't get the entry requirement of proof of vaccination OR a negative test,,, so someone with full blown covid is fine as long as he has his vaccination card?

That is….a good point. You would think regardless of vax status you would need a negative test.

Reactions: rampage41
That is….a good point. You would think regardless of vax status you would need a negative test.
From the minute they started mentioning mandates and so called requirements everything complete went off the rails. None of it followed science and simply was pushing agendas. It’s beyond maddening when Dr’s were trying to say having natural immunity was as good as vaccine they were literally chastised, it’s crazy man

Reactions: AUMED
Why are you getting upset? I was celebrating the fact that we needed another belligerent clown like you to inject politics into threads on the bunker. I certainly hope you will re-up your subscription after your 30 day free trial expires!
Dude you have serious mental issues. Go to the cancer board with your trolling bull shit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT