ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga suspends john Stockton’s…

AuHoosier420

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Season tickets because he refused to wear a mask. Stockton is Gonzaga’s most famous alum. LOL could you imagine if Charles Barkley was prevented from going to Auburn games for this BS?

Last edited:
Season tickets because he refused to wear a mask. Stockton is Gonzaga’s most famous alum. LOL could you imagine if Charles Barkley was prevented from going to Auburn for this BS?

Geez.
That guy was one of Daddy’s faves in the league.

Season tickets because he refused to wear a mask. Stockton is Gonzaga’s most famous alum. LOL could you imagine if Charles Barkley was prevented from going to Auburn games for this BS?

Stockton seems looney.

I expect their policies are reflective of their average alumni donor. They cant set their policies to suit John Stockton any more than Auburn could to suit Tim Cook.

Reactions: AUnit, DM8 and WDE3
My brother is in the coast guard up in Bellingham Washington for the past two years. I believe they are one of the only two states left with the state wide mask mandate, and he is so over it.

The other day while he was on the phone with me inside a store, I couldn’t understand something he said so he pulled his mask down for a couple seconds so I could hear better. Then an insane woman in the store started yelling at him about how he was putting everyone’s lives in danger.

My brother is in the coast guard up in Bellingham Washington for the past two years. I believe they are one of the only two states left with the state wide mask mandate, and he is so over it.

The other day while he was on the phone with me inside a store, I couldn’t understand something he said so he pulled his mask down for a couple seconds so I could hear better. Then an insane woman in the store started yelling at him about how he was putting everyone’s lives in danger.
If I was him I would have coughed right in that miserable bitch’s face!

Stockton is also a Kyrie-level Covid truther weirdo. But the point is he acknowledged and violated the policy of a private entity. And I assume said he refused to abide by it during private conversations. It sucks, but it is what it is.

This is what happens when wokeism strikes…just stupid

Reactions: Lynyrd Skynyrd
You are right. If there’s a mask requirement it should be for N95/KF94. Otherwise it is just for show.
And you are right if they have a rule about no admission without a mask then he should leave but with his money that I’m sure he donates as well as his ticket cost. No way should he have to do both with nothing that backs their idiotic rule.

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
And you are right if they have a rule about no admission without a mask then he should leave but with his money that I’m sure he donates as well as his ticket cost. No way should he have to do both with nothing that backs their idiotic rule.

I would think they’d make an exception for him. But it sounds like they were pressured into it.

They’re going to treat him like an outlaw when their coach got a DUI (much more dangerous than not wearing a mask) and no one really cares.

I would think they’d make an exception for him. But it sounds like they were pressured into it.

They’re going to treat him like an outlaw when their coach got a DUI (much more dangerous than not wearing a mask) and no one really cares.
Bingo!!!!

Woke far leftists ruining life for everyone one else with brain cells and common sense

I’m of firm belief only about 2% of us left breathing air still have common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: stutsman23

If it was mandatory Charles would have worn the mask. Stockton is an idiot. Of you don't like the rule get it changed. Until then stay home. Lots of rules in life people don't like.

The PNW is like a foreign country…

Reactions: Hughs Your Daddy
Woke far leftists ruining life for everyone one else with brain cells and common sense
Thank goodness this new guy is working so hard to politicize threads. We certainly needed someone else reliable to fill that role.

STOCKTON wuz a MONZZZZZTA
workaholics-big-ol-dick.gif

Thank goodness this new guy is working so hard to politicize threads. We certainly needed someone else reliable to fill that role.
I didn’t politicize anything, I simply stated a fact as other posters did above me as well. We all know your extreme left beliefs, argue that on the other board like a fool, not on here

I didn’t politicize anything, I simply stated a fact as other posters did above me as well. We all know your extreme left beliefs, argue that on the other board like a fool, not on here
Why are you getting upset? I was celebrating the fact that we needed another belligerent clown like you to inject politics into threads on the bunker. I certainly hope you will re-up your subscription after your 30 day free trial expires!

Stockton is also a Kyrie-level Covid truther weirdo. But the point is he acknowledged and violated the policy of a private entity. And I assume said he refused to abide by it during private conversations. It sucks, but it is what it is.
You are an idiot!

What about the 10k who violated Auburns policy in the arena yesterday?

Anyone who believes hundreds of professional athletes and millions of other have been killed by the vaccine deserves to be banned from public places

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT