ADVERTISEMENT

Gonna watch that Bruce Jenner TV Special/Interview?

Bossman WDE

All-American
Aug 22, 2013
Birmingham, Al
I just can't do it. To each his own and something is going on in a person's genes (I believe) so I feel it's just to each his own. He gives me the heebee-jeebies to watch or listen to.

When we lived in WV, there was a family that lived behind us. Hubby and wife and two teenage kids. I would see the Dad in the alley from time to time when we put the trash out and we would talk football. (he liked the "WAREAGLE" WV tags we had on the car) Didn't even know his name. He was an attorney, graduated from WVU where he had his law degree from and a season ticket holder to their football games. Real deep voice and just a "normal" dude.

About a year went by and I had not seen him when another friend/neighbor asked if I had seen Russell lately. "Who".. still didn't even know he guy's name. "The lawyer that lives behind ya. He moved out and his name is now Melissa."

Well this led to me go online and read his "blog" about the transformation and it blew my mind! He even talked about the first home WV game he went to as "Melissa" and the reaction the other season ticket holders around him expressed. He talked about how bad his family felt about the surgeries and hormone treatments. He mentioned about how his wife once caught him wearing her high heel shoes around the house. They call their physical body their "shell" while inside they really feel like a woman.

His son told friends that his Dad had passed away he was so ashamed. It would be a lot to lay on a teenager who by the way was an excellent athlete in a large Huntington high school. His ex-wife would work in the yard and was friendly but I never let on that I knew about the ordeal.

Oh well... it's Friday, back to being productive. Little long winded today...

WAR EAGLE!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News