ADVERTISEMENT

Geraldo Thought He Was Immune Because He Was Vaccinated

Unfortunately, he's dead serious. He full well knows it's a complete out and out lie, but he's copying the same technique from his boss, (Stomp), and others in their gang. When they can't answer a tough question, or refute a good point, they resort to this type of stuff. It's truly sad.
Your actions have likely cost at least a few lives

This is a troll? Right?
Absolutely not. They’ve continued to post dangerous misinformation in some psychotic quest against the realities of this incredible vaccine that has saved countless lives.

Absolutely not. They’ve continued to post dangerous misinformation in some psychotic quest against the realities of this incredible vaccine that has saved countless lives.

Go link a single post where I've posted "dangerous misinformation". I've challenged you inveterate liars 30 or 40 times, and no one has responded, (except you pulling out the same weak sauce semi-joke, out of context). Why is that???

We all know why. Out of the 1000+ posts I've made on the topic, you have nothing, nada, zilch, so it proves you are lying. You get absolutely crushed in debate and can't refute an argument or answer a tough question, so you have resorted to massive lying, like the other two or three in the Stumpfan gang who do that. It demonstrates the lowest of the low that someone would resort to those types of tactics whenever they are proven wrong.

Go link a single post where I've posted "dangerous misinformation". I've challenged you inveterate liars 30 or 40 times, and no one has responded, (except you pulling out the same weak sauce semi-joke, out of context). Why is that???

We all know why. Out of the 1000+ posts I've made on the topic, you have nothing, nada, zilch, so it proves you are lying. You get absolutely crushed in debate and can't refute an argument or answer a tough question, so you have resorted to massive lying, like the other two or three in the Stumpfan gang who do that. It demonstrates the lowest of the low that someone would resort to those types of tactics whenever they are proven wrong.
Just give it up, Mr. Anti-Science😂

Just give it up, Mr. Anti-Science😂

Anti-science? Bad science? You mean like when the leading agencies and authorities behind the COVID narrative/agenda ASSumed that the new vaccines provided sterilizing immunity, (based on spun, baked erroneous "studies" and data), and that fully vaccinated people couldn't catch or spread COVID. All the while screaming "follow the science", (LOL!!!).

Yeah, I'll call that kind of crap out every time. They clowned me incessantly for saying that I thought it was likely fully vaccinated might be able to maintain significant viral load and even spread COVID, but we know now that they were dead wrong. You think even a single one of them has had the integrity to admit they were wrong??? I'm anti-BS, all day, e'rry day.

Anti-science? Bad science? You mean like when the leading agencies and authorities behind the COVID narrative/agenda ASSumed that the new vaccines provided sterilizing immunity, (based on spun, baked erroneous "studies" and data), and that fully vaccinated people couldn't catch or spread COVID. All the while screaming "follow the science", (LOL!!!).

Yeah, I'll call that kind of crap out every time. They clowned me incessantly for saying that I thought it was likely fully vaccinated might be able to maintain significant viral load and even spread COVID, but we know now that they were dead wrong. You think even a single one of them has had the integrity to admit they were wrong??? I'm anti-BS, all day, e'rry day.
For someone anti-bs, you sure spew a ton of it yoreself 😂

It's just a matter of perspective my man. We've just seen you demonstrate a great example of that. What is "science" to you, is BS to real scientists and most others, and what's BS to you is "science" to scientists and most others. ;) 😜
So real scientists don’t believe the vaccine protects you greatly from hospitalization?

So real scientists don’t believe the vaccine protects you greatly from hospitalization?

Wha? Huh??? What kind of weird non-sequitur is that? Have you seen any scientist debating whether there is gain in the short term from lower hospitalizations??? Are we debating that at all? If not, why bring it up?

You guys are weird. You get roasted. Completely waylaid in a debate, and then you come back with some off topic crap like this, or a complete lie. (Weird man....)

Reactions: TBFan
Prove my post incorrect, dork.

I've already proven it incorrect. I challenged you to get some posts to back up your claim that TBfan and I have posted "dangerous" and inaccurate information that's led to "thousands of preventable deaths", and just like all of the other times I've ever asked you for proof to back up your whacko claims....., it was Nada. Straight up Jiminy Crickets. That's how you call out a punk, embarrass him and shut him up completely.

Last edited:
I've already proven it incorrect. I challenged you to get some posts to back and it, and just like all of the other times.....Nada. Straight up Jiminy Crickets. That's how you call out a punk, embarrass him and shut'em up.
What points? About the vaccine keeping people out of the hospital?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT