ADVERTISEMENT

Gang, my coworker just BLEW THE FVCKING LID OFF the Coronavirus HOAX.

CowardlyToaster

<REDACTED>
Dec 9, 2012
Auburn, MI
www.peta.org
My coworker, who is an adult man in his fifties yet goes by a child's name, just dropped the truth on me and I've gotta say, I'm shaken to my core. Questioning everything I've ever believed.

So apparently the Rona was created by Dr. Fauci (pronounced FAW-CHEE) in a collaborative effort with the Chinese government AND funded by none other than Bill Gates! Clearly, I had some questions.

Why would Bill Gates do this? Well, according to my coworker, "To get rich."

Fair enough. Isn't he already rich though? Evidently he was until he dumped all the money he claimed was going to charity into developing the Rona. So, how does Mr. Gates profit from this? That remains unclear.

As for Fauci, he apparently isn't even a real doctor. (Note: At this point in the conversation I had to explain what epidemiology is and what an epidemiologist does.) Further, he carries syringes loaded with the Rona in his coat pocket so he can try to infect the president and VP as soon as he gets the chance!

Crazy stuff. So why hasn't the prez put a stop to this? "He ain't afraid of Fawchee."

Of course he's not. But why hasn't he put an end to the Gates conspiracy he clearly knows more about than the parties involved? Shouldn't they be in jail? "They will be."

You heard it here first, foaks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News