ADVERTISEMENT

Follow the Money.....

Those were the stats from the original strains of covid. Follow up variants, especially Delta, have obviously changed the efficacy.

Again, who knew that viruses could mutate, or that the inevitable mutations might lower efficacy. Obviously not the experts that folks were blindly trusting, (or...., they knew it like everyone else remotely informed, but intentionally deceived the general public).

Additional studies on other variants, not the original variants. Regardless on their efficacy vs current variants, they’re still overwhelmingly successful at keeping people out of the hospital, which is obviously the end goal.

No, the end goal is "getting back to normal" before we cause the failure of multiple global economies, and that false promise of the vaccines, haven't been met yet. We were lied to.

We're all super glad for any protection against hospitalization and death, however, the authorities are saying that evidence shows that the new vaccines protection can drop to as low as 40% after 6 months, so we need boosters. This new guidance to get boosters after 6 months is EVERYWHERE. Call and ask your doctor, and they'll tell you, (since you've not heard about it).

Also, we were given other promises, and after massive egg was left on the faces of the experts and their lies were exposed, they shifted the goalposts and started saying, "Well, we never said that the new vaccines provided sterilizing immunity", (i.e. 90+% allowing us to reach herd immunity and render fully vaccinated unable to spread the disease etc.), then they tried to discredit and suppress studies from scientists in other countries that were trying to get the truth out, then against all odds, the truth came to the surface here, and they were forced to defacto admit that they were dead wrong, by reversing their guidance, (and that's when they lied again and shifted the focus to hospitalizations and death while never explicitly admitting that they had been wrong).
No one is reading that 😂

Reactions: DM8 and stutsman23
No one is reading that 😂

Just FYI, your entire premise was DESTROYED in those posts I just made. You CANNOT refute what I said. It's sad when folks who aren't stand up guys, cop-out by saying, "I didn't read that" or "No one will read that" instead of just admitting that they were wrong.

We're ALL wrong at times. It says something HUGE about your character when you can't admit it after arguing vehemently and ridiculing someone else for telling the truth.

Just FYI, your entire premise was DESTROYED in those posts I just made. You CANNOT refute what I said. It's sad when folks who aren't stand up guys, cop-out by saying, "I didn't read that" or "No one will read that" instead of just admitting that they were wrong.

We're ALL wrong at times. It says something HUGE about your character when you can't admit it after arguing vehemently and ridiculing someone else for telling the truth.
Literally no one is reading that😂

• Haha
No one is reading that😂

Oh, I guarantee you that many will read it and see how wrong you guys were, (and how you weren't man enough and integral enough to simply admit that you were wrong).

Some of these threads will probably get bounced years from now to show how little integrity some of you operated with, and how dishonest you acted.

Oh, I guarantee you that many will read it and see how wrong you guys were, (and how you weren't man enough and integral enough to simply admit that you were wrong).

Some of these threads will probably get bounced years from now to show how little integrity some of you operated with, and how dishonest you acted.
Literally no one😂

• Haha
What a stand up guy you are. I'm going to even bounce this thread myself to show folks how you reacted when you were proven wrong, so keep building your resume. It's a great comment on character, (or lack thereof).
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: stutsman23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT