ADVERTISEMENT

Follow the Money.....

Sure makes you think....
Ah, this makes your other comments make a lot more sense. You are a full-on deranged anti-vax conspiracy loon. The vaccines have saved millions of lives. It's hysterical to see right-wing nuts try to trash the companies who developed them for making a profit.

Ah, this makes your other comments make a lot more sense. You are a full-on deranged anti-vax conspiracy loon. The vaccines have saved millions of lives. It's hysterical to see right-wing nuts try to trash the companies who developed them for making a profit.
I posted an article from a credible medical site that does nothing but state facts, period. And then I posted it makes you think. And you claim I am a conspiracy loon. LOL

BTW, I have been fully vaxxed since April and will get my booster tomorrow. So looks like you're wrong again just like your friends. Just smh at the lack of any awareness.

Crickets.......imagine that.

Last edited:
Reactions: AUJMac
I posted an article from a credible medical site that does nothing but state facts, period. And then I posted it makes you think. And you claim I am a conspiracy loon. LOL

BTW, I have been fully vaxxed since April and will get my booster tomorrow. So looks like you're wrong again just like your friends. Just smh at the lack of any awareness.

Crickets.......imagine that.
So you are accusing the pharma companies of what with your "follow the money" conspiracy post? Spell it out for us, dip shit. If you are vaccinated and still trying to cast doubt on the vaccines with this sort of nutty bullshit, that makes you even worse.

So you are accusing the pharma companies of what with your "follow the money" conspiracy post? Spell it out for us, dip shit. If you are vaccinated and still trying to cast doubt on the vaccines with this sort of nutty bullshit, that makes you even worse.
As soon as you answer my question from another post, I'll answer yours. But we all know that won't happen. And if you're going to use your standard MO of petty name-calling then you don't deserve any response.

Still crickets.....LMAO.

Last edited:
Reactions: au4life_rz
Well folks looks like something happened to my account (AUJMac) so I had to re-register under a different user name. War Damn!

As soon as you answer my question from another post, I'll answer yours. But we all know that won't happen. And if you're going to use your standard MO of petty name-calling then you don't deserve any response.

Still crickets.....LMAO.
Still won't answer...LMAO what a total hypocrite.

Still won't answer...LMAO what a total hypocrite.
You posted some nutty conspiracy crap about the amount of money the pharma companies are making on the vaccines from a website called "medicalxpress." Just because it has the word "medical" in the name, that doesn't make it credible. Also, it's hilarious that right wingers are upset that capitalism drove the pharma companies to come up with life saving vaccines in record time.

Reactions: gatorz1209
You posted some nutty conspiracy crap about the amount of money the pharma companies are making on the vaccines from a website called "medicalxpress." Just because it has the word "medical" in the name, that doesn't make it credible. Also, it's hilarious that right wingers are upset that capitalism drove the pharma companies to come up with life saving vaccines in record time.
And yet you still won't answer a simple question I posed.....typical and very telling.

Here's that simple question again:

Why do you get so riled up over information that is credible that allows someone to make a fully informed decision on their own health?

BTW here is some research on your BS accusations:

Medical Xpress is a web-based medical and health news service that is part of the renowned Science X network. Based on the years of experience as a Phys.org medical research channel, started in April 2011, Medical Xpress became a separate website.

As usual you're wrong again. Kudos!

Last edited:
Sure is odd to see the same people, like OP, who detest anything supporting free healthcare until it messes with their anti-vaccine agenda.

I’m a conservative and absolutely love that companies can make a great product for profit.

Reactions: DM8
Sure is odd to see the same people, like OP, who detest anything supporting free healthcare until it messes with their anti-vaccine agenda.

I’m a conservative and absolutely love that companies can make a great product for profit.
I have been vaccinated and even got the booster 2 weeks ago so looks like you're wrong as well. Kudos.

Here's that simple question for you:

Why do you get so riled up over information that is credible that allows someone to make a fully informed decision on their own health?

Yes I did (name change). So you're not going to answer. LMAO.
Lol what? I answered yore question saying you didn’t say you hated companies making money. Stop being ridiculous. Can you answer my question now?

Lol what? I answered yore question saying you didn’t say you hated companies making money. Stop being ridiculous. Can you answer my question now?
Go back and look at my edited post. I asked you a question.

It makes anyone think about how all this has happened and is there an end game. From the start of this pandemic, officials have continuously provided inaccurate information and it makes me think that something is not right. Just provide accurate information or tell us that they really don't know.

Now crickets....LOL

Last edited:
Go back and look at my edited post. I asked you a question.

It makes anyone think about how all this has happened and is there an end game. From the start of this pandemic, officials have continuously provided inaccurate information and it makes me think that something is not right. Just provide accurate information or tell us that they really don't know.

Now crickets....LOL
I don’t get riled up. What’s credible about the site? What give it that distinction?

What inaccurate info are you referring to and why are you bringing officials in to this when we’re talking about a pharma company?

I don’t get riled up. What’s credible about the site? What give it that distinction?

What inaccurate info are you referring to and why are you bringing officials in to this when we’re talking about a pharma company?
Did you not see what I posted from a google search of the site?

First the officials said 2 weeks to mitigate and it should be ok for starters. Then it went into a full year while vaccines were being developed. Then vaccines are almost 100% effective and now we need a booster. Like I said if they don't know then admit it. The speculation of information just brings about more skepticism. The load of inaccurate information makes me wonder why Big Pharma has made such an incredible amount of money. Have you not ever considered that something could be amiss?

Thanks for at least being civil in this discussion. I know I can't change you're mind or way of thinking but at least you gave me the opportunity to discuss.

Did you not see what I posted from a google search of the site?

First the officials said 2 weeks to mitigate and it should be ok for starters. Then it went into a full year while vaccines were being developed. Then vaccines are almost 100% effective and now we need a booster. Like I said if they don't know then admit it. The speculation of information just brings about more skepticism. The load of inaccurate information makes me wonder why Big Pharma has made such an incredible amount of money. Have you not ever considered that something could be amiss?

Thanks for at least being civil in this discussion. I know I can't change you're mind or way of thinking but at least you gave me the opportunity to discuss.
The vaccines were highly effective vs the strands they were tested against, prior to Delta becoming the dominant variant. If Delta had been around when the vaccine was developed and tested, this likely would have changed things. As for your other references related to mitigations and what not, you have to remember that this is something none of us have experienced in our lifetimes. We’ve never faced a novel coronavirus and simply did not understand how it would go down, so guidelines naturally changed when more data was available as time went on.

Listen, I’m not excusing the federal government of anything here, but what else do you expect them to do when faced with something they had no experience with? What I really don’t understand is how are you taking examples from the government’s actions and pinning those on pharma companies developing a vaccine? The government did not develop nor test the current vaccines.

Reactions: DM8 and stutsman23
The vaccines were highly effective vs the strands they were tested against, prior to Delta becoming the dominant variant. If Delta had been around when the vaccine was developed and tested, this likely would have changed things. As for your other references related to mitigations and what not, you have to remember that this is something none of us have experienced in our lifetimes. We’ve never faced a novel coronavirus and simply did not understand how it would go down, so guidelines naturally changed when more data was available as time went on.

Listen, I’m not excusing the federal government of anything here, but what else do you expect them to do when faced with something they had no experience with? What I really don’t understand is how are you taking examples from the government’s actions and pinning those on pharma companies developing a vaccine? The government did not develop nor test the current vaccines.
I'll agree to disagree. The government (or I should say we the people) paid for the vaccines at a very incredible/high cost and again the vaccines are certainly helpful but the initial claims of success are becoming less and less almost each passing day. Big Pharma also was allowed to sell the vaccines with basically zero liability. That to me raises some concerns and questions. Do I know the answers? Heck no but I sure would like some more information on how this all evolved.

I'll agree to disagree. The government (or I should say we the people) paid for the vaccines at a very incredible/high cost and again the vaccines are certainly helpful but the initial claims of success are becoming less and less almost each passing day. Big Pharma also was allowed to sell the vaccines with basically zero liability. That to me raises some concerns and questions. Do I know the answers? Heck no but I sure would like some more information on how this all evolved.
As for the success of the vaccines becoming less and less each day, I haven’t seen anything to support that in regards to hospitalization and death, which is the most important aspect after all.

As for the success of the vaccines becoming less and less each day, I haven’t seen anything to support that in regards to hospitalization and death, which is the most important aspect after all.
I agree with you in that reference. My point was the claim of the 95% or greater efficacy seems to have been exaggerated.

I agree with you in that reference. My point was the claim of the 95% or greater efficacy seems to have been exaggerated.
Those were the stats from the original strains of covid. Follow up variants, especially Delta, have obviously changed the efficacy.

Those were the stats from the original strains of covid. Follow up variants, especially Delta, have obviously changed the efficacy.
The overpriced vaccines have certainly done some good but they were definitely over hyped. And the liability free Big Pharma's are smiling all the way to the bank.

The overpriced vaccines have certainly done some good but they were definitely over hyped. And the liability free Big Pharma's are smiling all the way to the bank.
I’m not sure how this addressed my last post regarding the variants the vaccine was tested against. They were absolutely 95% effective at preventing infection vs those variants we had at the time. It would be disingenuous to say otherwise.

I’m not sure how this addressed my last post regarding the variants the vaccine was tested against. They were absolutely 95% effective at preventing infection vs those variants we had at the time. It would be disingenuous to say otherwise.
Reports and additional studies say otherwise but I am still thankful for the vaccines and how decent they did work.

Reports and additional studies say otherwise but I am still thankful for the vaccines and how decent they did work.
Additional studies on other variants, not the original variants. Regardless on their efficacy vs current variants, they’re still overwhelmingly successful at keeping people out of the hospital, which is obviously the end goal.

What does it make you think about?

It makes an objective and thorough person stop to think and do some level of due diligence to take a peek below the mere surface to ensure that everything is copacetic.

Throughout the history of man, when there are hundreds of millions to billions to be made, (i.e. great riches at stake), folks have REPEATEDLY shown that ethic and morality will take a backseat to doing what's right, and that includes harming and/or putting others at risk. Therefore, it just makes common sense to so a reasonable amount of oversight and inspection to ensure that the general public isn't being put at risk in a situation like this.

There are boatloads of quasi-promises that the public was given.
  • Let's begin with Dr. Fauci saying that "wearing masks doesn't do anything" to retard the spread of airborne respiratory disease, simply because we didn't have enough for all of the front line healthcare workers. I pointed out that this wasn't true, and that he was likely lying because we didn't have enough supply, and I was attacked and ridiculed on this board, and then he later admitted that's EXACTLY what he did
  • Allusions that we could certainly reach herd immunity at 70%.
  • Being told that if everyone would simply get the new vaccines, we could definitely "get back to normal" in short order
  • Telling everyone and strongly implying that since the tests showed that the new vaccines were 90+% effective, that fully vaccinated people could stop social distancing, "be as close as two spoons in a drawer", and couldn't spread the disease, but it was the "unvaccinated" putting us at risk, and they needed to be attacked and FORCED to take the new, experimental vaccines through peer pressure etc.. This lie helped lead to the huge Delta surge where ERs and hospitals were overflowing, (while they knowingly blamed the spread on the "unvaccinated"). I was again attacked and ridiculed by @Stumpfan , @DM8 , @00aubie , @AUBK and others, but what I'd hypothesized was eventually proven to be true.

I could go on and on, but bottom line, anyone who isn't aware of all of the lies, doesn't qualify to discuss this topic, because they are WAY, way out of touch and uninformed on the topic.

Well, who knew that a virus could mutate. I'll tell you who. The very authorities, scientists, researchers and doctors who were leading all of us and giving us advice. They constantly talked about the "unvaccinated" causing the virus to mutate.

If I can sit here on these boards and predict that variants might arise and those mutations might cause the vaccines to not be as effective, then surely the experts should have been able to predict this and take it into account when given out their virtual guarantees, right? I'm on record several times warning Stump and others to not state the efficacy and other guarantees that fit the narrative, so definitively, because a pathogen so weird, and vaccine technology so new, would LIKELY yield a lot of unexpected twists, turns and curveballs. Of course, I was ridiculed again, and told that the "doctors on the board" had said otherwise. Now, everyone wants to use the exact things I was saying, as an excuse after attacking me relentlessly. It's a bad joke, and it's super sad that so many folks have been brain-dead gullible, thinking that they were doing good by blindly promoting the narrative.

I don't necessarily blame the government, but they definitely co-signed on the narrative and the lies, propaganda and deceit that was being promulgated and pushed through EVERY media outlet, and the cancellation of ANY voice of reason that pointed out how the narrative wasn't likely to be true. Canceled from YouTube, Google, Twitter, and a loss of their jobs and reputations, yet folks supported all of this super wrong, and super risky/dangerous behavior.

Well, who knew that a virus could mutate. I'll tell you who. The very authorities, scientists, researchers and doctors who were leading all of us and giving us advice. They constantly talked about the "unvaccinated" causing the virus to mutate.

If I can sit here on these boards and predict that variants might arise and those mutations might cause the vaccines to not be as effective, then surely the experts should have been able to predict this and take it into account when given out their virtual guarantees, right? I'm on record several times warning Stump and others to not state the efficacy and other guarantees that fit the narrative, so definitively, because a pathogen so weird, and vaccine technology so new, would LIKELY yield a lot of unexpected twists, turns and curveballs. Of course, I was ridiculed again, and told that the "doctors on the board" had said otherwise. Now, everyone wants to use the exact things I was saying, as an excuse after attacking me relentlessly. It's a bad joke, and it's super sad that so many folks have been brain-dead gullible, thinking that they were doing good by blindly promoting the narrative.

I don't necessarily blame the government, but they definitely co-signed on the narrative and the lies, propaganda and deceit that was being promulgated and pushed through EVERY media outlet, and the cancellation of ANY voice of reason that pointed out how the narrative wasn't likely to be true. Canceled from YouTube, Google, Twitter, and a loss of their jobs and reputations, yet folks supported all of this super wrong, and super risky/dangerous behavior.
No one is reading that 😂

There are boatloads of quasi-promises that the public was given.
  • Let's begin with Dr. Fauci saying that "wearing masks doesn't do anything" to retard the spread of airborne respiratory disease, simply because we didn't have enough for all of the front line healthcare workers. I pointed out that this wasn't true, and that he was likely lying because we didn't have enough supply, and I was attacked and ridiculed on this board, and then he later admitted that's EXACTLY what he did
  • Allusions that we could certainly reach herd immunity at 70%.
  • Being told that if everyone would simply get the new vaccines, we could definitely "get back to normal" in short order
  • Telling everyone and strongly implying that since the tests showed that the new vaccines were 90+% effective, that fully vaccinated people could stop social distancing, "be as close as two spoons in a drawer", and couldn't spread the disease, but it was the "unvaccinated" putting us at risk, and they needed to be attacked and FORCED to take the new, experimental vaccines through peer pressure etc.. This lie helped lead to the huge Delta surge where ERs and hospitals were overflowing, (while they knowingly blamed the spread on the "unvaccinated"). I was again attacked and ridiculed by @Stumpfan , @DM8 , @00aubie , @AUBK and others, but what I'd hypothesized was eventually proven to be true.

I could go on and on, but bottom line, anyone who isn't aware of all of the lies, doesn't qualify to discuss this topic, because they are WAY, way out of touch and uninformed on the topic.
No one is reading that😂

It makes an objective and thorough person stop to think and do some level of due diligence to take a peek below the mere surface to ensure that everything is copacetic.

Throughout the history of man, when there are hundreds of millions to billions to be made, (i.e. great riches at stake), folks have REPEATEDLY shown that ethic and morality will take a backseat to doing what's right, and that includes harming and/or putting others at risk. Therefore, it just makes common sense to so a reasonable amount of oversight and inspection to ensure that the general public isn't being put at risk in a situation like this.
No one is reading that 😂

We're all super glad for any protection against hospitalization and death, however, the authorities are saying that evidence shows that the new vaccines protection can drop to as low as 40% after 6 months, so we need boosters. This new guidance to get boosters after 6 months is EVERYWHERE. Call and ask your doctor, and they'll tell you, (since you've not heard about it).

Also, we were given other promises, and after massive egg was left on the faces of the experts and their lies were exposed, they shifted the goalposts and started saying, "Well, we never said that the new vaccines provided sterilizing immunity", (i.e. 90+% allowing us to reach herd immunity and render fully vaccinated unable to spread the disease etc.), then they tried to discredit and suppress studies from scientists in other countries that were trying to get the truth out, then against all odds, the truth came to the surface here, and they were forced to defacto admit that they were dead wrong, by reversing their guidance, (and that's when they lied again and shifted the focus to hospitalizations and death while never explicitly admitting that they had been wrong).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT