ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci on Espn’s First take

Yes. He is as good an epidemiologist as he is a pitcher.
giphy.gif

Imagine thinking of yourself as a resilient person when you're in fact begrudging others for attempting to stop the spread of a virus that targets the old and sick.
I'm apparently in the 95% of people on this board that have been living a normal life since last summer. I guess we're all cretins?

Oh, and all viruses target the old and sick.

Reactions: ricedp105
Basically, bottom line, keep getting vaccinated. Good on everyone who already has. As soon as it's available to you, get it. Then y'all won't ever have to see or hear Fauci ever again.

Reactions: Solo Cup
He’s partially responsible for birth of the wuhan flu.
yep. he personally convinced leaders that there was nothing to fear and when it started getting worse said masks were useless , perhaps dangerous . all the way up until late march he was encouraging people to take cruises and was opposed to travel restrictions. whatever you believe about the virus he is the villain

ONE MONTH AGO he said close to normal would be spring 2022. A year from now. There were epidemiologists that nailed some predictions on this thing early on. Fauci is the last epidemiologist I would listen to or trust.
he is a buffoon, just babbles nonsense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT