ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci on Espn’s First take

This is not a political statement, but it takes some real talent to be wrong as often as he is...no one cares what he has to say which is why he's on ESPN's First Take ;)

200.gif

seems like everyone ITT should be happy

the last guy that's gonna admit things are back to normal is saying that could be by the end of summer...so it'll probably be before that...and that's not too far away.

✌ COVID-19
Bingo. A day for celebration iyam.

Reactions: tigers3014
seems like everyone ITT should be happy

the last guy that's gonna admit things are back to normal is saying that could be by the end of summer...so it'll probably be before that...and that's not too far away.

✌ COVID-19

Seriously. I mean, we know 95% of this board has been "back to normal" since last June, but for an official, real, medical doctor specializing in this virus to come out and say it is a big deal.

Seriously. I mean, we know 95% of this board has been "back to normal" since last June, but for an official, real, medical doctor specializing in this virus to come out and say it is a big deal.
@OneWing says those 95% are cretin breathing the free air of their toxic stupidity.

I can’t make it thru two minutes of that show. It’s the male version of those Housewives of...shows where everyone just yells at each other. Anyone who chooses to spend their time listening to MK or SAS has some serious taste issues

i love watching sports highlights but couldn't care less about their hours long daily analysis of everything but the actual games.

Reactions: Solo Cup
True, but doesn’t excuse his posturing and utter lack of awareness over the past year. Ideally this would be a big deal, but the fact that it’s not speaks to how he’s (rightly) perceived. Just my two cents. I’m in good spirits!

Reactions: Jim in Scranton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT