ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb title was changed by JGT

Trying to convince people to distrust vaccines which have already saved millions of lives that have been proven to be safe and effective by countless studies was one of the stupidest hills anyone could ever pick to die on. No one still reads all of your nutty diatribes. You really ought to stop embarrassing yourself.

But I've not tried to convince people to distrust them. I'm trying to do good, and you're BLINDLY following a "partisan"-like agenda with no consideration for truth, honesty and doing what is right. Saving lives, doing what is BEST for humanity and such is what it's all about for me. You only care your myopic agenda driven goals for your "side" in this debate.

But I've not tried to convince people to distrust them.
crowd-laughing.gif

You are such a pitiful liar. You have called the vaccines "experimental" countless times as part of your deranged crusade to convince people not trust them. You've also ranted and raved about how the entire medical community is conspiring to lie about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines.

crowd-laughing.gif

You are such a pitiful liar. You have called the vaccines "experimental" countless times as part of your deranged crusade to convince people not trust them. You've also ranted and raved about how the entire medical community is conspiring to lie about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines.

I've noticed that you consistently fail to address the issue under debate, fail to answer, and instead you deflect and distract by coming back with completely made up lies. Everyone sees your extremely weak tactic and how failed it is.

Reactions: vanceme
I've noticed that you consistently fail to address the issue under debate, fail to answer, and instead you deflect and distract by coming back with completely made up lies. Everyone sees your extremely weak tactic and how failed it is.
I didn't fail to do anything. I accurately recited some of the insane things you have said about the vaccines to try and convince people not to trust that they are safe and effective. You are a lunatic and should stop trying to get more people killed.

I didn't fail to do anything. I accurately recited some of the insane things you have said about the vaccines to try and convince people not to trust that they are safe and effective. You are a lunatic and should stop trying to get more people killed.

You made up lies and should stop. I've made over a thousand posts on the topic, but you haven't, and can't link a single one where I said any of the whacky lies that you made up.

You dodge the questions and go that route because you are absolutely stonewalled and have no answer for them. Anyone with a smidgen of character would just admit that they are wrong. That's how normal, reality based debates go.

Well, it's demonstrably true that Ivermectin is not purely a veterinary medicine/horse paste, and it's also VERY provable that it is a Nobel award winning drug applied to a broad range of treatments beyond it's initial purpose, that has been called a miracle drug and wonder drug by the ENTIRE medical community......, prior to COVID.

If you are not aware of those facts, it's pretty easy to do a bit of research and see that what I'm saying is true.
Lolz, whatever bro. I'm well aware of what it's been known for UNRELATED to covid. If you think it's a fair description in relation to covid, then you're free to lie to yourself. Unless/until it's actually proven to be an effective treatment, I'll be of the opinion that your playing the same games as the other side. To each his own

Lolz, whatever bro. I'm well aware of what it's been known for UNRELATED to covid. If you think it's a fair description in relation to covid, then you're free to lie to yourself. Unless/until it's actually proven to be an effective treatment, I'll be of the opinion that your playing the same games as the other side. To each his own

I'm CONTINUALLY saying that I mentioned the drug's reputation, and it's clear that I'm not saying that it's long been known as a miracle drug for COVID. NO ONE thinking even remotely, would confuse the things I've said to think I was saying them about COVID. It's creators won a Noble prize due to COVID treatment??? It's been used for many decades, all around the world by humans for COVID treatment???

C'mon. Not even DM8 and Stumpfan have bent the lens to try and use that angle. I'm NOT talking about it's use for COVID, just the fact that it's an incredible HUMAN drug that's worked wonders for several things BEYOND it's intended use, and it's even shown anti-viral properties etc. As I've said over a hundred times, typically, when you're desperate and something shows promise in the field from actual doctors using it against COVID, it would merit an honest and thorough evaluation. The fact that this didn't happen when we were supposedly SUPER DESPERATE fighting a pandemic, told me quite a lot and it served as another smoke signal.

You are indeed correct that it's "controlled clinical studies" that keep discrediting Ivermectin. If astute folks pay close attention to who it is controlling the "studies" and and failing to do peer reviewed studies etc., it becomes more clear why the studies will continue to show that it doesn't help AT ALL.

There are also studies that show that it does help, and there are other instances such as the large state in India and Japan where it has possibly had a HUGE impact apparently/purportedly, drastically lowering COVID hospitalizations and deaths.

Dumbass.

Dumbass.

Spreading misinformation again??? Posting ANYTHING out of the chute that supports your pre-judged, pre-chosen narrative, while never linking the dozens of articles that show how Utter Pradash being only 5% vaccinated, had their COVID rates drop down to almost nothing after mass prescribing Ivermectin.

The narrative won't stop trying to stamp out any and all tools, meds etc. besides the new ones they choose, primarily the vaccines. Like I asked you in the other thread, please enumerate the list of treatments that we have after 2 years of this massive pandemic. Hint, it's a list of one. They only want a single treatment, and for some reason, they want everyone on earth to take the new mRNA vaccines, even children 18 and under that don't need it. Heck, even 2 year olds and 5 to 12 year olds that you could NEVER justify taking on those risks, scientifically or medically.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT