ADVERTISEMENT

Did we really hire an anti-vaxxer as head coach?

Come on Swoggle
We’ve got enough trolls on the board
The guys job is to win football games. The league requires 85% vaccination rate in order to use the lesser protocols. We stand a much greater chance of having to forfeit games if we are under the 85% threshold. He is the leader of the team and should have gotten vaccinated and made it known so that he would encourage all of his players to do the same. I don’t care if he is immune, I don’t care if he has 100 times the antibodies required to protect them from the virus, I don’t care if he thinks the shot is coming with the microchip thats going to track his every move, Do what it takes to give me a teen best chance to win and get the damn shot.

The guys job is to win football games. The league requires 85% vaccination rate in order to use the lesser protocols. We stand a much greater chance of having to forfeit games if we are under the 85% threshold. He is the leader of the team and should have gotten vaccinated and made it known so that he would encourage all of his players to do the same. I don’t care if he is immune, I don’t care if he has 100 times the antibodies required to protect them from the virus, I don’t care if he thinks the shot is coming with the microchip thats going to track his every move, Do what it takes to give me a teen best chance to win and get the damn shot.
Calm down, Sally, we will be fine.

And FTR, no one cares about what YOU want.

Reactions: Gusmus
It would seem that you might
So, if Coach doesn't believe in the experimental mitigation therapy injection he's an "anti-vaxxer"? What a maroon are you... but kerryon. Amazingly enough, Coach Harsin clearly hasn't a spirit of fear of a china virus with which he has less than a .001 chance of hospitalization/death, nor do I. How do you have time to bunker? Your chubby ass should be woggling out to procure some toilet paper and paper masks.

So, if Coach doesn't believe in the experimental mitigation therapy injection he's an "anti-vaxxer"? What a maroon are you... but kerryon. Amazingly enough, Coach Harsin clearly hasn't a spirit of fear of a china virus with which he has less than a .001 chance of hospitalization/death, nor do I. How do you have time to bunker? Your chubby ass should be woggling out to procure some toilet paper and paper masks.
Agreed

Reactions: overman185
ALQG353QQFFH3ENZFQRVNSKA3I.JPG

You're a ****ing idiot

JABA is an acronym for a reason

An anti-vaxxer is someone who is against all vaccines. I would be surprised if Harsin doesn't have every other vaccine out there, (i.e. all of the one's using the tried and true classical vaccine technology as opposed to the mRNA tech). So, he isn't likely to be an anti-vaxxer at all.

Also, stop using the stupid, redefined COVID propaganda definition of "anti-vaxxer". That was put out to get gullible folks to create peer pressure on their friends and family so people would feel stupid for not rushing out to take the new mRNA vaccine, (for which we have NO data on in the mid-term or long-term).

Last edited:
No, we didn't.

But we did hire a coach that recognizes sometimes you need to stay in your lane and try and keep focus on what you're responsible for, what you know.
But by zoom apparently..which is part of the problem.

You don’t get it at all do you. This isn’t about the vaccine or the virus. It’s about football. Harsin’s actions have made it exponentially more likelier Auburn will forfeit a game. It’s a remarkably stupid move for a coach early in his tenure and he deserves all the scorn he receives for it.

Reactions: Hornswoggle
You don’t get it at all do you. This isn’t about the vaccine or the virus. It’s about football. Harsin’s actions have made it exponentially more likelier Auburn will forfeit a game. It’s a remarkably stupid move for a coach early in his tenure and he deserves all the scorn he receives foString?
Likelier......sweet.

mRNA vaccines have been in trials since the 1980’s. Not sure how many decades we need for trials. There reason for not hitting market was failure to protect, not side affects. However, they were being trialed to combat aids and then cancer.

I’m vaccinated and don’t have much worry since mRNA was being used in clinical trials thirty years ago (you can Google the results).

@AUfamily82, you couldn't be more wrong. You may have gotten some misinformation, but mRNA vaccines are definitely new, and we DEFINITELY do not have any usage data for any of the life-cycle, except the short-term.

Now, if the data and studies are accurate, it's VERY safe in the short-term, but don't buy into the misinformation that it's been around for decades. That is a lie. It's brand new, and that's why it's NOT a no-brainer for folks to take it, and you can't slam Harsin and others for not necessarily wanting to put something experimental in their bodies. Some folks don't guinea-pig any new drugs period, and it's complete CRAZY for folks to allow themselves to be brainwashed into thinking it's a no-brainer decision, and okay to mandate etc.

The only way it would be a no-brainer, is if they create a 3rd vaccine option based on the tried and true classical vaccine technology that we have decades of usage data on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gusmus and sjweagle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT