ADVERTISEMENT

Covid recovery update!!!!

I’m not sure there’s any studies showing much of anything is that effective as a therapeutic, especially once you get past a certain point. My question is Ivermectin risky if prescribed and taken correctly? If not then may as well throw it in with all the other shit they give that may or may not work.

Are there any studies showing that ivermectin is even effective? @stevesawbone @mrhickory do you guys use ivermectin?

Ivermectin works. A friend of mine was very sick with Covid and started taking Ivermectin. Within two days he was feeling much better. It works. If you really want to learn more about it go to the FLCCC website. There are videos and DRs who can prescribe Ivermectin. I have backup doses of Ivermectin just in case i come down with Covid.

I take my second vaccine shot tomorrow.
N = 1 does not make for a confirmatory study of effectiveness. Sorry.

(Well 2 if you include this story and discount any potential improvement from rem, mab, dex, o2)

Thanks for sharing OP. I don’t GAS if it’s an epic run-on sentence. You’re a tough hombre pulling through that, and it reads like you got subpar care at different points. That’s the stress our healthcare providers are under.

#GettheJab

you make a great point 5, there is a huge disparity in healthcare providers, particularly in rural areas. So rule #1 #getthejab, rule #2 “take this ambulance to Birmingham”

Reactions: auburntrooper
Ivermectin works. A friend of mine was very sick with Covid and started taking Ivermectin. Within two days he was feeling much better. It works. If you really want to learn more about it go to the FLCCC website. There are videos and DRs who can prescribe Ivermectin. I have backup doses of Ivermectin just in case i come down with Covid.

This definitely does not prove that ivermectin works. It might work, but this is certainly not proof of it. Jeez how do yall come up with this crap

I’m not sure there’s any studies showing much of anything is that effective as a therapeutic, especially once you get past a certain point. My question is Ivermectin risky if prescribed and taken correctly? If not then may as well throw it in with all the other shit they give that may or may not work.
I think the antibody treatment is widely accepted by doctors as being very effective

Reactions: hsvtgr and Big Blue
I absolutely needed the vaccine I was to stupid do my own research. I listened to people at work and on msg boards like yourself. Tell me that in my age and health conditions 99 percent chance I will be fine. I was stubborn not because I thought the vaccine would kill me or the government was out to get me. I just said well if I get it they say it's a 99 percent chance I will have mild symptoms. Well I'm here to tell you those odds seemed a lot better 3-4 weeks ago. I will be getting my vaccine as soon as my doctor agrees it's safe for me to take it post covid.
You don’t need the vaccine. Yore covered.

Reactions: Marshall Dillon
The company that makes ivermectin has came out and stated not to take this for covid and there are no valid scientific studies to prove its effective.
The company that makes Stromectol, the brand name product of Ivermectin said that. No one uses it, they use generic. There are plenty of studies that show it can be effective if given early in treatment.

I have no clue how big pharmaceutical companies and the FDA operate. I'm assuming big pharmaceutical throw money at the FDA not to approve ivermectin as people will not get as sick. Therefore the drugs they do market antibiotics,steroids etc get used to treat covid. But that's just me guessing and using common sense.

I don’t trust the FDA. They’re corrupt. That’s why I look to what the vast majority of doctors are saying and doing. And the vast majority of doctors are not prescribing Ivermectin. I’m fact, they’re telling people it won’t work and not to use it. Does pharmaceutical reps influence doctors sometimes? Yes. But I don’t think that is what is happening here. These are doctors in a medical war zone. They’re just trying to save lives. I think that speaks volumes.

I absolutely needed the vaccine I was to stupid do my own research. I listened to people at work and on msg boards like yourself. Tell me that in my age and health conditions 99 percent chance I will be fine. I was stubborn not because I thought the vaccine would kill me or the government was out to get me. I just said well if I get it they say it's a 99 percent chance I will have mild symptoms. Well I'm here to tell you those odds seemed a lot better 3-4 weeks ago. I will be getting my vaccine as soon as my doctor agrees it's safe for me to take it post covid.
Talk to your doctor you but shouldn't take vaccine after already having Covid. You have natural immunity now.

Yeah if you get it early. I was thinking more of therapeutics once you’re bad sick in the hospital.
Yep, early as in like the first 10 days of symptoms and before someone gets severely sick. That’s a large time frame.

Wow, what a story. So glad you were able to pull through. My $.02 for you:

1. You learned your lesson the hard way. Get vaccinated as soon as your doctor will allow;

2. 5'11" 220 is not a "a little overweight". That is a LOT overweight. Probably 40ish pounds overweight. As soon as you are able, fix your diet and start a cardio/weight training regimen. You can run with nothing but a pair of shorts and tennis shoes and build from there. Start slow. Couch to 5k like program and build yourself into shape.

3. Most importantly. Nurture and grow your relationship with Jesus Christ. Number's 1 and 2 above are just friendly worldly advice that won't matter for anything 40-50 years from now. This one will make a difference forever. Read your Bible daily. Get you a daily devotional and do that each day as well. Spend time each day with just you and the Lord praying, reading the Word and just sitting. Doesn't have to be an hour, but make some time. You are obviously home for a while. Make use of it and build this relationship now. Get more involved at church. Join a small group of young couples your age. Volunteer, serve, get involved with mentors that can steer you along. Go to Amazon and purchase, Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life by Donald Whitney. It will change your life.

Wow, what a story. So glad you were able to pull through. My $.02 for you:

1. You learned your lesson the hard way. Get vaccinated as soon as your doctor will allow;

2. 5'11" 220 is not a "a little overweight". That is a LOT overweight. Probably 40ish pounds overweight. As soon as you are able, fix your diet and start a cardio/weight training regimen. You can run with nothing but a pair of shorts and tennis shoes and build from there. Start slow. Couch to 5k like program and build yourself into shape.

3. Most importantly. Nurture and grow your relationship with Jesus Christ. Number's 1 and 2 above are just friendly worldly advice that won't matter for anything 40-50 years from now. This one will make a difference forever. Read your Bible daily. Get you a daily devotional and do that each day as well. Spend time each day with just you and the Lord praying, reading the Word and just sitting. Doesn't have to be an hour, but make some time. You are obviously home for a while. Make use of it and build this relationship now. Get more involved at church. Join a small group of young couples your age. Volunteer, serve, get involved with mentors that can steer you along. Go to Amazon and purchase, Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life by Donald Whitney. It will change your life.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about your pernt #2. I am 6'1" and weigh the same and I consider myself about 25 pounds overweight. Diet is the most important thing to fix at that age. When I was 31, I weighed 190. to 195. Weight just creeps up on you as you get older which opens you up for early hypertenision and other issues.

My physician swears by it with the patients he has that have had COVID-19.

Reactions: DestinTiger
My physician swears by it with the patients he has that have had COVID-19.
There some docs using it, yes. But it hasn’t shown to be effective (although there are studies being performed).

The problem is it’s causing harm by people trying to self treat with it because of idiot-conspiracy theorists promoting to do exactly that. It’s toxic if dosed improperly. There is no control by big pharma to not use it and if proper studies (not anecdotal evidence) show it works, great! I swear people are so damn gullible.

The best prevention for serious illness is vaccination and monoclonal antibody infusion.

I had the flu once when I was eleven. Stayed home from school for two weeks sick as dog. Horrible, horrible time for young Leo.

Half way through that second week I was up one night wheezing, having trouble breathing and decided I needed ice cream. Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip to be exact.

Three days later I’m fully recovered. It’s a miracle I swear by to this day. I tell everyone who will listen now that:

Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream cures the flu. In fact, not one person I know who’s eaten it while having the flu has died, they all recovered! Big pharmaceutical companies don’t want this to be public knowledge since They don’t make money off ice cream sells.

I had the flu once when I was eleven. Stayed home from school for two weeks sick as dog. Horrible, horrible time for young Leo.

Half way through that second week I was up one night wheezing, having trouble breathing and decided I needed ice cream. Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip to be exact.

Three days later in fully recovered. It’s a miracle I swear by to this day. I tell everyone who will listen now that:

Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream cures the flu. In fact, not one person I k ow who’s eaten it while having the flu has died, they all recovered! Big pharmaceutical companies don’t want this to be public knowledge since They don’t make money off ice cream sells.
Lmao

There some docs using it, yes. But it hasn’t shown to be effective (although there are studies being performed).

The problem is it’s causing harm by people trying to self treat with it because of idiot-conspiracy theorists promoting to do exactly that. It’s toxic if dosed improperly. There is no control by big pharma to not use it and if proper studies (not anecdotal evidence) show it works, great! I swear people are so damn gullible.

The best prevention for serious illness is vaccination and monoclonal antibody infusion.

I would throw everything possible at it. Most of the treatments being used are very low risk and if they don’t work, they’ll have little to no effect. They’re usually prescribed to average people that travel to third world countries. However, I would get those treatments through a doctor and not from Tractor Supply. I do take like 6 meds for a sniffle though.

The person I replied to said "talk to your doctor" and then followed that with medical advice. I explained it would've been better to end with "talk to your doctor". Do you understand that?
I’m pretty sure had he recommended the vaccine instead of relying on his natural immunity you would’ve been fine with THAT medical advice.
Am I right or wrong (tell the truth and don’t make me search your bullschit on this one)?

Three days later I’m fully recovered. It’s a miracle I swear by to this day. I tell everyone who will listen now that:

Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream cures the flu. In fact, not one person I k ow who’s eaten it while having the flu has died, they all recovered! Big pharmaceutical companies don’t want this to be public knowledge since They don’t make money off ice cream sells.
200.gif

This is the best thing I’ve read in a long time. Well done @LeotheTiger

Talk to your doctor you but shouldn't take vaccine after already having Covid. You have natural immunity now.
jfc. Are you trying to kill the guy? He’s already experienced that his immune system reacts more severely to it than others in his family. And, you are in here telling the guy he doesnt need it, when he clearly does? This pandemic has created so many fvcking honorable MD’s. People like you contributing to horrible mass messaging and medical advice are why fvcking ICU’s are full and people are dying.

This definitely does not prove that ivermectin works. It might work, but this is certainly not proof of it. Jeez how do yall come up with this crap

The scary part of the op’s story was the medical people that he came into contact including the last Dr. Holy crap. Also:
1) get vaccinated
2) lose extra 20-30 lbs you’re carrying
3) go to nearest city for care

The scary part of the op’s story was the medical people that he came into contact including the last Dr. Holy crap. Also:
1) get vaccinated
2) lose extra 20-30 lbs you’re carrying
3) go to nearest city for care

seems like extra weight is very bad for a virus that causes breathing problems...i am not a doctor though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT