ADVERTISEMENT

Covid recovery update!!!!

Found it super interesting that a doctor said to take this stuff. So I googled the Dr Goodell and I can’t find anything on them. Not on the Hellen Keller website as facility or another sites.

Please offer up your resume mr know it all

What's even better is if he offers a very solid, rational, logical argument.

Having a long string of alphabets after your name, doesn't NECESSARILY guarantee that you will make a great point. The proof is in the pudding, (i.e. your argument), out here on these boards. All of us have to provide the actual goods.

The actual virus might be smaller than what the N95 or any cloth mask is rated for, but that's not why they help. They help because the virus is transmitted through respiratory droplets from coughing, sneezing, and talking. The N95 and cloth masks certainly can help filter that, especially if everyone is wearing one.

I've shared this advice over, and over again, and repeated myself to the point of being dizzy. It's just common sense to me that folks ought to understand that anything over the mouth and nose, is better than nothing, and that it's about stopping the water vapor plume from spreading, thereby increasing the viral load that others can suck in.

Sometimes, I wonder if I'm the one who has bumped his head, but IMHO, there's no doubt that we should be wearing masks and practicing social distancing and such, (regardless of your vaccination status).

Reactions: tucker3434
What's even better is if he offers a very solid, rational, logical argument.

Having a long string of alphabets after your name, doesn't NECESSARILY guarantee that you will make a great point. The proof is in the pudding, (i.e. your argument), out here on these boards. All of us have to provide the actual goods.
Sure, but plenty of people choose to both avoid discussing qualifications and post as if their opinions are always sound regardless of what anyone else has to say and they’re unwilling to change said opinions even when presented with facts from doctors willing to share their experiences. I find that dumb. You may not. I don’t care to debate with you because it’s too long winded. I have contracts to read in real life that are much more concise than your ramblings. Have a good day.

i believe it is in Indiana or Ohio that a Judge ruled that hospitals needed to start giving it to people. amazing we have to have judges pass orders for hospitals to administer things that save lives. FDA is messed up bad. wonder if the 2 that have stepped down are doing so because of some of this backlash
Please read what you just posted again. You believe judges should decide medical care instead of doctors? Are you crazy?

Please read what you just posted again. You believe judges should decide medical care instead of doctors? Are you crazy?
I was saying its ridiculous that a judge had to do this. No reason that person should have to do that

You are asking a judge to override the judgement of medical officials. That is dangerous and stupid.
I’m saying in this situation the fact that he was prescribed this and the hospital wouldn’t administer is ridiculous. The fact he had to go to a judge is a bananas. A system is broken when outside forces are used to make something happen. His doctors should have listened to him. Made him aware of what he was asking. Then sign a release form and let the patient take it. It’s not going to kill him, but could save him. That’s what I am saying

I’m saying in this situation the fact that he was prescribed this and the hospital wouldn’t administer is ridiculous. The fact he had to go to a judge is a bananas. A system is broken when outside forces are used to make something happen. His doctors should have listened to him. Made him aware of what he was asking. Then sign a release form and let the patient take it. It’s not going to kill him, but could save him. That’s what I am saying
He could have checked himself out against medical advice and gotten the drug somewhere else. Those doctors believe the drug is useless and could hurt him and they would be forced to do something they believe would hurt the patient. What if his outside doctor had prescribed a bleach infusion?

He could have checked himself out against medical advice and gotten the drug somewhere else. Those doctors believe the drug is useless and could hurt him and they would be forced to do something they believe would hurt the patient. What if his outside doctor had prescribed a bleach infusion?
I can see this is going nowhere. I haven’t been able to find anywhere that says drug will hurt you. They just didn’t think it would help, in their medical opinion. At what point do patients get to have some say? That’s my point. Patients get a say in other situations. Why not this? Another doctors opinion differed from the hospitals. Can a patient sign release form to listen to a doctors opinion. Oh I forgot that’s what an elective procedure is.

Last edited:
I can see this is going nowhere. I haven’t been able to find anywhere that says drug will hurt you. They just didn’t think it would help, in their medical opinion. At what point do patients get to have some say? That’s my point. Patients get a say in other situations. Why not this? Another doctors opinion differed from the hospitals. Can a patient sign release form to listen to a doctors opinion. Oh I forgot that’s what an elective procedure is.

They get some say when it’s an approved drug for that purpose. I can’t even believe this argument is happening. It’s their hospital. That Dr has no say there.

Many of these treatments started and/or were used in other countries where they don't have the ultra-cold storage chains needed for the mRNA vaccines, or some clever doctor notices that most of their patients who happened to already be taking HCQ or Ivermectin seemed to fare well etc. What should happen next is that ANY viable candidate is evaluated further.

What's been happening here is really weird, and sad. We've only rushed to disqualify any and every potential solution, except taking the new vaccines. There are all kinds of smoke out there that we aren't interested in using ANY and every tool available, but the push is to only used the new vaccines, (primarily the new mRNA vaccines), and whatever the reason, that is what has been done. If anything else comes up that might help, it's typically been summarily dismissed and reported that it doesn't work. It is what it is. If they only provide a single tool to manage this thing, that's what folks will have to take.

ADVERTISEMENT