ADVERTISEMENT

COVID dying out?

tenor.gif
PB!!! hows ur "life changing" monday goin!!!

Reactions: CJ3131
Cases went up because testing went up period. Not because we started living again

We probably originally had 5 times as many people with Covid back in April than we originally thought.

Hospitalizations and deaths are going down real fast.

And honestly that's all that matters.

Lol. Tell that to AZ and FL.

There is def a reason we are still seeing 25-30 thousand cases a day but only two or three hundred deaths. We are either treating it better or it’s not as lethal as it once was.

Lol at 200-300 a day. Nothing like just going by 1-2 days of info.

I haven’t given an opinion. I simply stated there were opposing opinions in this article. As much as you have gotten wrong in the last 3-4 months, I’m shocked that you still comment on this virus.
So you are saying differing opinions should now be considered?

Holy shit dude, you've come a long way since the "trust all experts" early days.

So you are saying differing opinions should now be considered?

Holy shit dude, you've come a long way since the "trust all experts" early days.

It depends on what it is. When the medical and science world is on one side and some dr in Huntsville Fvcking Alabama is on another side, I will go with the former. Derp.

All I know is I just got my brain swabbed for this thing and I've yet to see this "covid"

u know stump is mad when he has like 4 replies in a row. dude needs to just go back to the "dear diary" forums and stop spamming us with his BS

Hey, tell me again how 8000 people getting Sars worldwide helped Asian countries get immunity from this virus. Hahahahahahaha!

It depends on what it is. When the medical and science world is on one side and some dr in Huntsville Fvcking Alabama is on another side, I will go with the former. Derp.
Calm down stump, you have already proven that you know more than other posters' doctors when it comes to what drugs to prescribe to their patients.

But I'm on pins and needles waiting for you to pick a side in this discussion. Are any of the doctors from places that we can automatically disqualify as being knowledgeable enough to have an opinion?

Calm down stump, you have already proven that you know more than other posters' doctors when it comes to what drugs to prescribe to their patients.

But I'm on pins and needles waiting for you to pick a side in this discussion. Are any of the doctors from places that we can automatically disqualify as being knowledgeable enough to have an opinion?

Lol. Yes, when the science and medical community and the fda say one thing and a Dr in AL say another, I’m going with the former.

Lol. Yes, when the science and medical community and the fda say one thing and a Dr in AL say another, I’m going with the former.
Lol indeed. Keep up the good fight stump. Your unmatched knowledge could be used in every hospital and doctor's office in America right now. Especially in the Great State of Alabama!

Lol indeed. Keep up the good fight stump. Your unmatched knowledge could be used in every hospital and doctor's office in America right now.

Even you are capable of seeing what the overwhelming majority of Dr’s (including our resident bunker Dr), Scientists and the fda believes. You just can’t let go of the miracle drug. Lol

Even you are capable of seeing what the overwhelming majority of Dr’s (including our resident bunker Dr), Scientists and the fda believes. You just can’t let go of the miracle drug. Lol
IDGAF about the drug. My problem is you telling someone on here that their doctor shouldn't be prescribing it for them.

IDGAF about the drug. My problem is you telling someone on here that their doctor shouldn't be prescribing it for them.

I simply told that poster that the fda and most scientists and Dr’s disagree with the Dr in AL. You’re upset because of the drug being proved ineffective. Game changer!!! Lol

I simply told that poster that the fda and most scientists and Dr’s disagree with the Dr in AL. You’re upset because of the drug being proved ineffective. Game changer!!! Lol
You told a poster that was prescribed the drug by her doctor that it wasn't safe. Why are you lying about it now?

I have never touted the drug. I simply called you out for telling someone that YOU know more than their doctor.

This is the only data, graph or info that actually matters. It's pointless to compare positive test now to March/ April. And today's numbers when added will be another Monday low since March.

Reactions: Jim in Scranton
Well, I never said we average 200-300 a day. I was simply talking about the last few days. But I clearly remember you and your boy DMate saying we average 2000 deaths a day when we had done it for like three days in a row at the start of all this. You can’t stand positive news can you? And it still doesn’t change my post that something has changed since we don’t have near as many deaths and cases are still high. You disputing that too??

Also, averaging a little over 400 deaths a day for the last 10 days. According to your beloved death bro’s models we should be averaging 750 a day still and there isn’t a single day until October that we go below 600 deaths in a single day. Oh, that’s right those charts are only accurate if it backs up your argument.

Thanks very much.
It scares me for them.
That's just me--I worry too much.

Yeah. You just to remember this is their calling, and they're doing things a lot of people are scared to, for the greater good. They'll be ok.

Reactions: CJ3131
You told a poster that was prescribed the drug by her doctor that it wasn't safe. Why are you lying about it now?

I have never touted the drug. I simply called you out for telling someone that YOU know more than their doctor.

Never said it wasn’t safe. I said it wasn’t effective for Covid 19. Nice try though. It’s driving you nuts that this miracle drug didn’t work for obvious reasons. Lol

Well, I never said we average 200-300 a day. I was simply talking about the last few days. But I clearly remember you and your boy DMate saying we average 2000 deaths a day when we had done it for like three days in a row at the start of all this. You can’t stand positive news can you? And it still doesn’t change my post that something has changed since we don’t have near as many deaths and cases are still high. You disputing that too??

Bullshit. Here is your post:

“There is def a reason we are still seeing 25-30 thousand cases a day but only two or three hundred deaths. We are either treating it better or it’s not as lethal as it once was.“

Also, averaging a little over 400 deaths a day for the last 10 days. According to your beloved death bro’s models we should be averaging 750 a day still and there isn’t a single day until October that we go below 600 deaths in a single day. Oh, that’s right those charts are only accurate if it backs up your argument.

WTF are you talking about?

Never said it wasn’t safe. I said it wasn’t effective for Covid 19. Nice try though. It’s driving you nuts that this miracle drug didn’t work for obvious reasons. Lol
Dude, I’ve never once talked about this drug. Not one fvcking time. You told a Bunker member that the drug wasn’t safe for her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT