ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Harsin is butthurt

Watching Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF

I started this thread to make fun of the potato boy. I didn’t expect it to turn into the Bunker civil war.
Women with extremely loose morals are always at the root of this.

They embarrassed Auburn on the reg and when they were called on it, they played the victim. In reality, they are new money Rocky Mountain trash that took every opportunity to shit talk this place. They thought they were too good for it. The only one I feel bad for is the son. He has garden tools for sisters. Did I mention that they pretty much stole from this place bc Gouge was a bigger gaping orifice than… never mind.

I think it's best for all involved to just pretend those two years didn't happen and move on.

Sure, Auburn was mean to him and his family in 2022, some of it went too far. But if he'd ever made the smallest effort to fit in here, it could have been different. Gus didn't go out that way. Freeze won't either. It's only personal because he made it that way and didn't make much effort to hide his disdain as things went to hell.

Women who act like tramps shouldn't be surprised when they are treated like tramps. When you seek attention desperately, not all of it is going to be good.

If the tramp doesn't understand that, she is stupid. Kes and her crew understood it. They just like playing the victim card.
Uhhhh….I like Tramps. As @Mikecb22 pointed out, they are people too! Just like the world needs ditch diggers, the world needs tramps and gold diggers.

An anonymous message boarder who won’t say who they are calling the daughter of a coach a whore is way over the line. Commenting that they post way too much on instagram is not what I’m referring to.
I calls em like I sees em boss. Plus with all the stories from football and basketball players about the daughters escapades…… point is proven.

Just b/c you don't like the man or the job he's doing, you don't go after his family. It's not hard.
You can find all sorts of excuses, but you just don't do it. It reflects more on you than them.

Just b/c you don't like the man or the job he's doing, you don't go after his family. It's not hard.

You can find all sorts of excuses, but you just don't do it. It reflects more on you than them.

Reactions: CJ3131
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT