ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Harsin is butthurt

People taking shots at his family was way over the line. The coaching comments about him was all his own doing.
Mike… his family (the women) lead with their chin. They did everything to capitalize off Auburn and never gave a damn about it. The mom was the ring leader. Even through the kids (and the aunt) lived with Kes like elementary children, these women were/are adults. They put themselves out on social media for all to see, thus critique is fair game.
DbJbWVd.jpg

Mike… his family (the women) lead with their chin. They did everything to capitalize off Auburn and never gave a damn about it. The mom was the ring leader. Even through the kids (and the aunt) lived with Kes like elementary children, these women were/are adults. They put themselves out on social media for all to see, thus critique is fair game.
I get that they are instigators but my issue is when anonymous people go after family members. But trust me, I know that’s not a classy bunch.

People taking shots at his family was way over the line. The coaching comments about him was all his own doing.
That sort of comes with the territory and happens everywhere. Not just an Auburn thing. His family went out of their way to get the attention of as many people as possible. I don't condone folks "going after them", whatever that means, but I saw a few mean comments which are expected of a certain % of humans when they get annoyed at an irrationally bad situation.

tumblr_lxg3yz8nGM1qmw2fdo1_500.gif

I get that they are instigators but my issue is when anonymous people go after family members. But trust me, I know that’s not a classy bunch.
As long as no one confronts the Hardashian ladies in public, threatens them or any other over the line nonsense, I see no problem with trolling the absolute shite out of them on social media. They've made the conscious decision to, rather provocatively in some cases, put themselves out there for the attention. They can take the trolling or GTF off social media, which they will never do.

Coach Potato on the other hand defrauded AU out of millions. Keep it to the lack of coaching and work he put into the program, and he is an open target for all the criticism in the world. He gets to keep the money.

That sort of comes with the territory and happens everywhere. Not just an Auburn thing. His family went out of their way to get the attention of as many people as possible. I don't condone folks "going after them", whatever that means, but I saw a few mean comments which are expected of a certain % of humans when they get annoyed at an irrationally bad situation.
An anonymous message boarder who won’t say who they are calling the daughter of a coach a whore is way over the line. Commenting that they post way too much on instagram is not what I’m referring to.

saban's daughter did far more to earn people's ire and actually assaulted someone. Also a rival coach's daughter. I did not say anything about her because that's not in his control and has nothing to do with the football team.

In more pragmatic terms: When you "go after" a coach's family, you allow them to take on the Shroud of Victimhood, which is a currency in modern society. My own ideas of decency aside, I do not like Bryan Harsin and I don't want to give him that power. So just say he was a dumbass coach, who didn't read the room and try to do the job of a college football coach in the SEC, and was completely in over his head, and don't take the cheap shot on his family. Yes they're on social media. So are a lot of people.

An anonymous message boarder who won’t say who they are calling the daughter of a coach a whore is way over the line. Commenting that they post way too much on instagram is not what I’m referring to.ru
**** them whores!!!!!

Reactions: Call Me Biscuit
Well, we were disappointed every single time he took the field with the team. Made it even worse that he was a cocky asshole while getting his ass handed to him on a weekly basis. Even trade. Eat a big ole donkey dong, Bryan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT