ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Harsin is butthurt

no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-2663.jpg
I’m going! Who’s comin with me?

Scottie P. Is said to be making a surprise appearance, knowhatimsayin’ ?

The redhead’s ex husband who decided he had enough.

Went looking for the pic on the field. Found this one. The fella in the quaker hat on the left must be him after he shaved his beard.

head-coach-bryan-harsin-of-the-auburn-tigers-walks-with-his-family-prior-to-their-game-against.jpg

So where did the screenshot with Harsin's name on it come from? Even if he only "Liked" it, he's still propagating his cry-baby victimhood.

You should go cry a whiney f-ing river. Quit being such a wuss...the time for indulging and celebrating weakness -- especially from "oppressed" millionaires like Harsin -- needs to end yesterday. Frankly, we need to start shaming those embracing victimhood -- like Harsin -- with extreme prejudice.
Wow, how old are you?

Oppressed millionaires? What are you talking about?

Auburn's treatment of Harsin and his family was deplorable. It is something I would expect from Alabama and personally thought we were better than that.

I was wrong. We have just as many stereotypical bama rednecks in our fanbase.

You don't have to think Harsin did a good job or that he shouldn't have been fired to recognize how we treated them was classless.

Wow, how old are you?

Oppressed millionaires? What are you talking about?

Auburn's treatment of Harsin and his family was deplorable. It is something I would expect from Alabama and personally thought we were better than that.

I was wrong. We have just as many stereotypical bama rednecks in our fanbase.

You don't have to think Harsin did a good job or that he shouldn't have been fired to recognize how we treated them was classless.

Go F-yourself, you pathetic wuss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT