Anyone else just watch Kirk cry on Gameday?

twd11

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2011
Yeah that’s why we’re in the state we are in this country...feelings and emotions versus brains, reason, and logic.
The cop that kneeled on George Floyd’s neck for almost 9 minutes showed none of those things. Neither did the one that shot a guy 7 times in the back. Not sure I get your point.

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2006
Wish someone would convert the clip to a gif
It would be perfect for MANY of the posters crying to Tate about his modding decisions.
BTW, I still say he should screenshot and post the bitchass PMs he gets from Tallassee.

reely989

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 15, 2012
So we're upset that someone is upset about something? Someone help me direct my outrage

Reactions: bagr

TitanTiger (AU)

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2004
I’m of the opinion it was a fake. You are critiquing my opinion with nothing more than yore own (wrong) opinion so prove me wrong or STFU, please.
You’re the one making a positive claim. It’s not on me to prove a negative. It’s on you. Saying “it’s my opinion” isn’t an inoculation against having your thoughts critiqued. We aren’t talking about favorite flavors of ice cream here, you’re making an accusation of hypocrisy based on nothing more than your contempt for a social/political issue.

BigBallinKemosabi

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 1, 2014
South Florida
You’re the one making a positive claim. It’s not on me to prove a negative. It’s on you. Saying “it’s my opinion” isn’t an inoculation against having your thoughts critiqued. We aren’t talking about favorite flavors of ice cream here, you’re making an accusation of hypocrisy based on nothing more than your contempt for a social/political issue.
Maybe go mow the lawn or something

Reactions: MolesterStallone

AU HDL

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2015
mayor of real-ville
I'm sure this will be an ongoing thing this season and already know like 3 people in my tailgating group that will whine like fvck that the rest of us don't care about watching it

Big Blue

FIRM BUT FAIR
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Have people completely forgotten Herbie’s previous dishonesty about Auburn? The dude is a lying POS.

TitanTiger (AU)

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2004
Have people completely forgotten Herbie’s previous dishonesty about Auburn? The dude is a lying POS.
So because he bought into false reporting and narratives about us during the Cam saga, he can't have real emotions and genuine concern over racial strife and injustice? When did we stop teaching logic in schools?

Reactions: W.D.E.