ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else just watch Kirk cry on Gameday?

Yeah that’s why we’re in the state we are in this country...feelings and emotions versus brains, reason, and logic.
The cop that kneeled on George Floyd’s neck for almost 9 minutes showed none of those things. Neither did the one that shot a guy 7 times in the back. Not sure I get your point.

So we're upset that someone is upset about something? Someone help me direct my outrage

Reactions: bagr
I’m of the opinion it was a fake. You are critiquing my opinion with nothing more than yore own (wrong) opinion so prove me wrong or STFU, please.

You’re the one making a positive claim. It’s not on me to prove a negative. It’s on you. Saying “it’s my opinion” isn’t an inoculation against having your thoughts critiqued. We aren’t talking about favorite flavors of ice cream here, you’re making an accusation of hypocrisy based on nothing more than your contempt for a social/political issue.

You’re the one making a positive claim. It’s not on me to prove a negative. It’s on you. Saying “it’s my opinion” isn’t an inoculation against having your thoughts critiqued. We aren’t talking about favorite flavors of ice cream here, you’re making an accusation of hypocrisy based on nothing more than your contempt for a social/political issue.
Maybe go mow the lawn or something

Reactions: MolesterStallone
I'm sure this will be an ongoing thing this season and already know like 3 people in my tailgating group that will whine like fvck that the rest of us don't care about watching it

Have people completely forgotten Herbie’s previous dishonesty about Auburn? The dude is a lying POS.

Have people completely forgotten Herbie’s previous dishonesty about Auburn? The dude is a lying POS.

So because he bought into false reporting and narratives about us during the Cam saga, he can't have real emotions and genuine concern over racial strife and injustice? When did we stop teaching logic in schools?

Reactions: W.D.E.
ADVERTISEMENT