ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else glad the US women's soccer team got booty blasted?...

And then we find out once you combine the benefits they agreed to with their salary, they're actually compensated more than the men. Women's team receives health insurance, guaranteed pay, injury protection, meals, allowance, paid vacations, other perks and bonuses from USA Soccer. The men do not. The men have a pay to play contract. The women have more of a full time employee agreement. The men are not paid if they don't play, the women are paid regardless. Because of these perks in the women's team contract, their salary is lower than the men's but their total compensation is more. The Women's team were shady in their ploy for "equal pay" because they never acknowledged the other compensation they receive and looked at only one pay category when comparing their pay with men.

I will cheer against every American Olympian or American Olympic team that proudly boasts hatred and disdain for this country.

Fuack all of those assholes acting like they are so put upon.
Didn’t even know they were playing…but many of them can GFT…

Reactions: Big Blue and RT
This board, in the past 5-6 years, has turned into a safe space for people that hate all sports (and love to talk about it) except for Auburn athletics…which is constantly complained about whenever things aren’t perfect.

It’s like a 24/7 blizzard now a days.

Might be all she wrote for me.

Reactions: tigertimes2
I hope they win but I will also laugh at them if they lose. I don't know if that makes any sense typed out but it does in my head.
I thought I was in this same place mentally until I reconsidered.

No. I mean it’s not that big a deal but then again I’m not a complete lunatic that needs to mix politics and sports.
I agree. I think many women soccer participants on the United States team are lunatics. Shame on them.

8Yfw.gif

I will cheer against every American Olympian or American Olympic team that proudly boasts hatred and disdain for this country.

I was thinking the same thing. Glad you posted it. F our soccer team, basketball team, half our track team, and anybody else who runs down our country

"Wah wah wah, somebody said something that I don't like! Wah wah wah"

Pathetic snowflakes

Count me in, I hope they lose every game. Rapinoe and her washed up ass is too worried about spreading lies about false systemic racism and BLM bull shit to worry about what her job is actually for at the Olympics.

I’d like to booty blast Alex Morgan
I'm a Christen Press man myself but your point still stands.

Am I tired of all the woke virtue signaling? yes
Do I think people like the pink haired wonder are self-aggrandizing knobs that are more interested in their personal "brand" rather than the teams success? Yes
Will I cheer for the USWNT to lose? No

The fact is they are young (most of them) pseudo-celebrities. They follow along and do what the other "in crowd" types do. It's just job security for them like the rest of Hollywood. They are afraid to rock the boat and and have an unpopular opinion

Reactions: RocketTiger
I will give you credit for making me realize the flaw in my post. I wrote "hatred and disdain".

I should have wrote "hatred or disdain"

It isn't hard to find American Olympic athletes showing disdain for the US.

I conflated hate and disdain but I'm of the opinion that many that show disdain for the US actually hate the US.
So, after taking your very confusing stance ab these athletes hating America because they have different values than you do, you can’t lank anything ab hate or distain… and your own opinions about these people lead you to pull against your own country.

I’m serious, I don’t agree with the far left agenda myself, but ish like this right here is why our country is growing worse by the day. If you don’t like their politics — don’t pay attention to their politics — or, crazy idea, don’t watch. But pulling against your country in that situation?

The scary thing is how many morons are jumping in to join the divided-we-stand chorus.

This board is such a shtshow.

Last edited:
This thread has some real "Dey took our jerrbs!!!", energy.

So, after taking your very confusing stance ab these athletes hating America because they have different values than you do, you can’t lank anything ab hate or distain… and your own opinions about these people lead you to pull against your own country.

I’m serious, I don’t agree with the far left agenda myself, but ish like this right here is why our country is growing worse by the day. If you don’t like their politics — don’t pay attention to their politics — or, crazy idea, don’t watch. But pulling against your country in that situation?

The scary thing is how many morons are jumping in to join the divided-we-stand chorus.

Who are the girls playing next? Need to know what other country to root for against them. @Hornacious ?

Reactions: Hornacious
I am not cheering against my country. I am cheering against teams I do not like because of the assholes playing for that team.

This board, in the past 5-6 years, has turned into a safe space for people that hate all sports (and love to talk about it) except for Auburn athletics…which is constantly complained about whenever things aren’t perfect.

200.gif

I am not cheering against my country. I am cheering against teams I do not like because of the assholes playing for that team.
You are cheering against your country, plain and simple... No other way to spin it. No evidence, no lanks to back up your opinions ab the “hatred or disdain” they show. Unlike you.

Good for you. I’m done, too. Pleased that I won’t be missed by this crowd.

You are cheering against your country, plain and simple... No other way to spin it. No evidence, no lanks to back up your opinions ab the “hatred or disdain” they show. Unlike you.
You're joking right?

I am rooting against spoiled brats playing games.

I cheer for the the actual people that fight for our country.

I will also cheer for American Olympic athletes that I like.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT