ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else glad the US women's soccer team got booty blasted?...

giphy.gif

I will cheer against every American Olympian or American Olympic team that proudly boasts hatred and disdain for this country.

Fuack all of those assholes acting like they are so put upon.
Yeah had they spent a little more time at their “craft” instead of being social outrage warriors they may not have gotten smoked. I won’t root for the USA to lose but if you are gonna be on team USA you should show some respect for that country IMO.

I used to say don't let those assholes play for America. Let's have athletes with less skill and with more Love of country be on the team.

Now I'm like nah, I want to see these USA hating bitches get fugging beat for all the world to see.
And then I hope their bus won't start when they try to leave the stadium....

I will cheer against every American Olympian or American Olympic team that proudly boasts hatred and disdain for this country.

Oh...my..., Horn. Can you link some of the statements they made expressing their intense hate of America? It must really be some horrible, intense stuff if you got that mad and you're willing to JABA your nose off of your face in order for them to get their comeuppance.

Lank'em man. I want to read them for myself.

This is a completely political post. This is a devisive issue that will only serve to divide us on the Bunker. Venting can feel good but maybe it causes harm.

• Angry
Reactions: Hornacious
"Nope, refuse to watch or support America because those people competing on behalf of America actually, um, hate America."

Makes cents.
I see it more of “refuse to support a team that gladly accepts American support and funding but uses the platform to protest America”…like it or not, cheering for the “national” team is not “supporting America.”

Oh...my..., Horn. Can you link some of the statements they made expressing their intense hate of America? It must really be some horrible, intense stuff if you got that mad and you're willing to JABA your nose off of your face in order for them to get their comeuppance.

literally the entire team is a woke nightmare. idiotically arguing they deserved what men make for a sport no one watches. its sad and pathetic

I will give you credit for making me realize the flaw in my post. I wrote "hatred and disdain".

I should have wrote "hatred or disdain"

It isn't hard to find American Olympic athletes showing disdain for the US.

I conflated hate and disdain but I'm of the opinion that many that show disdain for the US actually hate the US.

ADVERTISEMENT