ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody had the new COVID?

why would the former VP of Pfizer post 'misinformation'?

Well, one, dude left Pfizer in 2011 when they closed his research facility. Why they closed it is unknown.

Two, he's not just covid anti-vax, he's anti-vax period. He's not just out here telling people not to get the Covid vaccine, he's telling people not to get the flu vaccine, small pox vaccine, chicken pox vaccine, and whatever other vaccine people take in childhood and throughout life.

3rd, he never worked with Pfizer vaccines, he worked with their oral and inhaler lab. So, it's not like he was an avid vaccinator who had his eyes open.

Well, one, dude left Pfizer in 2011 when they closed his research facility. Why they closed it is unknown.

Two, he's not just covid anti-vax, he's anti-vax period. He's not just out here telling people not to get the Covid vaccine, he's telling people not to get the flu vaccine, small pox vaccine, chicken pox vaccine, and whatever other vaccine people take in childhood and throughout life.

3rd, he never worked with Pfizer vaccines, he worked with their oral and inhaler lab. So, it's not like he was an avid vaccinator who had his eyes open.
Thank you @mabwriter

He has also claimed that the Covid vax “magnetizes” people and causes infertility in women. Never offering any proof for these claims.

I feel for anyone who lost loved ones to complications from a vaccine or any medical procedure. These things happen. Peanuts kill people. Shellfish too.

I know many people who died from Covid.
My father will soon be one of them.

A lot of the misinformation, propaganda & hate currently circulating our society, not just about this issue, does have a guided purpose. To destroy our free society.
Sadly, many are blindly supporting & purporting these things.
Maybe we have to learn the hard way.
Europe did 80-100 years ago.
And some of those countries have already forgotten.

Thank you @mabwriter

He has also claimed that the Covid vax “magnetizes” people and causes infertility in women. Never offering any proof for these claims.

I feel for anyone who lost loved ones to complications from a vaccine or any medical procedure. These things happen. Peanuts kill people. Shellfish too.

I know many people who died from Covid.
My father will soon be one of them.

A lot of the misinformation, propaganda & hate currently circulating our society, not just about this issue, does have a guided purpose. To destroy our free society.
Sadly, many are blindly supporting & purporting these things.
Maybe we have to learn the hard way.
Europe did 80-100 years ago.
And some of those countries have already forgotten.
I'm sorry about your dad.

• Love
Reactions: FeelLikeAStranger
'Statements and comments from the former VP of Pfizer are misinformation.'

- no emoji needed.
That guy is wrong on so many levels it is laughable. The fact that you even post such a ridiculous rant is incredible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT