ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody had the new COVID?

Papa, according to @murray_hitchock we are gonna pull an upset, so if you believe that can happen, this might be one you don't want to miss. If we did pull the upset, it probably would be the most fun time in Athens for us since that 1999 upset.

If we win, I just hope I do not get raped!!!!

My puffer!!

giphy.gif

@stutsman23

@Docdumpsta @Henrytd20 @crococile22 @BlackCOCKDown @Dawg O War

Libs just created a media narrative to control the 2020 election and got the entire rest of the world to play along with them.

Just got home from WallyGreens! I am fine. Just a bad head cold I guess. No covid or flu.

Pappa Jew Dawg is back and can go to Athens. Section 104 here I come!

Big Blue-- I am wondering if I should just skip this game?? I am scared a little and @SH0RTS has strongly advised me to stay put. Then again, @stutsman23 needs support over there. I am on the fence. Mamma The Baptist Bear does not care. She just wants me to not cuss when I get upset with Hew.

I am so glad that I just have a cold!

@Docdumpsta @crococile22 @Henrytd20 @Dawg O War @Dawgdocindosta
Dont do it

• Wow
Reactions: Big Blue and CJ3131
My wife and I have been suffering from this new version for almost a week. It is kicking my butt...much worse than the previous version I got a couple of years ago. Just curious if anyone else has had the same experience.
Is that the Monkey Pox?

I had it in early August, got it from my ophthalmologist. It was mostly upper respiratory/allergy symptoms except for the third day when I felt horrible. Took a 2 hour nap and felt much better then drove to Hsv from AU. It wasn't nearly as bad as my first go round.

Reactions: SDS Tiger
Healthy people? Old People? Or just people in general?
That wasn’t part of the discussion. Ole boy @BIGAUBURN claimed the flu went away/nobody gets the flu anymore, so I posted stats confirming it did not, in fact, go away.

Of course we all know the older and immunocompromised are more susceptible to viruses like the flu.

Never had the old COVID as far as I know....

Didn't know there was a "new COVID"

Is that an actual thing or we just calling anything flu like COVID now?
New Covid is just the version after the most recent adaptations. Supposedly it’s more contagious, but less severe.

Reactions: SDS Tiger
Some of y’all are just selfish assholes
My elderly father had to be hospitalized last month because of Covid. We managed to keep it away from him until now.
He very likely will be further diminished until he passes.

But, hey, “it didn’t affect me, so it is not real and/or fvck everyone else”
Sorry to hear man. It’s still causing trouble, especially in elderly populations. Influenza kills a ton of people each year. Covid still does as well. Father-in-law died from it last year.

Last edited:
My wife and I have been suffering from this new version for almost a week. It is kicking my butt...much worse than the previous version I got a couple of years ago. Just curious if anyone else has had the same experience.
I had it a few months back - 3 to 4 days of moderate fever & felt like a bad sinus infection for 8-9 days with 2 or 3 headaches

It was 25-30% as bad as when i had it in 2021 as that was bad bad

And i’m not vaxxed BTW

Last edited:
My step mom had it said it was not bad she is 82 and on a trip for several days. I had it last year and got my butt kicked by it also . Then after I got over it I had Covid pneumonia for a week . Prayers up for you my friends hope you feel better soon.

I had it in late August, it really kicked my butt. I had fever for over a week. Doctor put me on Paxlovid real quick, and it probably saved me from going in the hospital. I was pretty sick for about sixteen days.

You are completely disrespecting every single person who died and who had loved ones die from COVID with this. I take it personally.

oh really? 😡

Former vice president at Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon said that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT