ADVERTISEMENT

Another year, another NC

I forgot about Dye losing his pants. Hey Sanctions and av8r - was Dye still fambuleeeh after he lost his pants at the lake? Maybe you guys should ask about how he lost them.

Lost pants?

Bammer alumni lose pants for the hell of it!

Roooow damn thde Roooowwww!!!!!!
alabama-fan-peeing-tree1.jpg

lsu-alabama2.png

Serving fries doesn't equal "owning"! Li'l Sidewalk "liked" your post though, so you've had success today. Congrats!!! LOL

If you're trying to butter me up to get a job, I'm not biting.

Most of my employees are emotionally stable. The ones that aren't have a quick track out. I'd hate to see you fall into that second category.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
If you're trying to butter me up to get a job, I'm not biting.

Most of my employees are emotionally stable. The ones that aren't have a quick track out. I'd hate to see you fall into that second category.
I didn't even work at McDonalds when I was a kid. I started my own business in high school, spent 20 years serving my country after college (I'm sure that you can't relate to this), and am doing just fine now. Thanks for your concern though!! Keep living your e-life here on the AU message board and we'll keep laughing at you. (Well, not all of us are laughing at you...You've got a fan in li'l Sidewalk Billy. He worships you, like you worship Saban! Congrats on that accomplishment! ). LOL

Thanks for your service. You should definitely be able to find a better job than the one you're hounding me about.
I'm doing just fine, but thanks for being thoughtful. Hey look...Li'l Sidewalk Billy "liked" your post!!! LOL You two make a cute couple I bet!!!

I'm doing just fine, but thanks for being thoughtful. Hey look...Li'l Sidewalk Billy "liked" your post!!! LOL You two make a cute couple I bet!!!
It really angers you that people support our ideas and no one outside of a walking lobotomy named Coolbreeze likes any of your drivel.

Your life must suck to place such value in something so trivial.

It really angers you that people support our ideas and no one outside of a walking lobotomy named Coolbreeze likes any of your drivel.

Your life must suck to place such value in something so trivial.
Not at all. It's just fun to laugh at you and your need for acceptance!!

You're welcome. I will check with my managers and see what we have available and let you know.
While li'l Sidewalk "liked" your post again, it's really not even funny. Pretty weak attempt at humor actually. Well, maybe that's good humor for you guys who work at McDonalds, so I'll try to understand!!

Not at all. It's just fun to laugh at you and your need for acceptance!!

Nope. You take this "like" button nonsense very seriously and are mortally offended that someone doesn't like your whiny, crybaby posts. See below. And grow a pair.

While li'l Sidewalk "liked" your post again, it's really not even funny. Pretty weak attempt at humor actually. Well, maybe that's good humor for you guys who work at McDonalds, so I'll try to understand!!

I can honestly say you're the most ungrateful person I've ever come across. Billy and I have offered you help, now to the point that I'm even offering to get you a job, and you continue to be stubborn and whiny.

Smh.

I can honestly say you're the most ungrateful person I've ever come across. Billy and I have offered you help, now to the point that I'm even offering to get you a job, and you continue to be stubborn and whiny.

Smh.
Are you one of those McDonald workers whining to get $15/hour Poppy?? LOL

Are you one of those McDonald workers whining to get $15/hour Poppy?? LOL

Nope, and most of my workers don't deserve $15/hour either.

I'm all for self improvement, and when the timing is right and certain goals are met, you get rewarded.

I would offer you this same path to success, but I'm afraid there would have to be remedial emotional classes for you to pass first. You'd be what we call a "yellow light" in the entrepreneurial world. I'd hire you, but you'd be under close watch for a while.

Nope, and most of my workers don't deserve $15/hour either.

I'm all for self improvement, and when the timing is right and certain goals are met, you get rewarded.

I would offer you this same path to success, but I'm afraid there would have to be remedial emotional classes for you to pass first. You'd be what we call a "yellow light" in the entrepreneurial world. I'd hire you, but you'd be under close watch for a while.
It's good that you have the patience for project employees, what you call "yellow light" people. Given the fact we aren't near full employment in the US and positions on my team are highly sought after, I don't waste my time with them. It's good to see that you are afforded the ability to give basket cases like av8r an opportunity to earn an honest wage and not leech off of the rest of us. Let's hope he can maximize that kind of opportunity and get on a decent health care plan that will ensure he gets all of his meds and remains emotionally stable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT