ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama is still the least vaccinated state

My wife is a pharmacist. A good friend of ours son got his first vaccine shot at CVS near his house. Of course his mom (pharmacist also) checked the data base and he was not listed. So she had him drive to her work to get his second dose and reported CVS. The state health department didn’t really care as they seemed overwhelmed with all the data upkeep as it is. This was months ago and as of today he is only listed as getting 1 shot. My wife said CVS is always understaffed and extra paperwork that has no consequences for not filling out would get overlooked. She was not surprised.
If his mom is a pharmacist, why did he go to the CVS down the street?

My mom isn't a pharmacist, so I went to KROGER and got the VAX and sammich from a reputable establishment.

Why the hell-are vaccinated individuals so concerned about people who are hesitant to getting a vaccine that’s not even approved by the FDA not to mention that covid booster shots are being pushed as I speak. Not a single person knows the long term effects or possible effects of the vaccines. And can we even call it a vaccine if the same people encouraging you to take are the same people telling you to wear a mask even if you’re vaccinated (see CDC).Get real and grow a set... Not one damn person will make health decisions on my behalf period. I hate to discuss crap like this but you can’t even escape it on a football message board.
Vaccinated people care bc what the foolish, conspiracy theorist anti-vaxers do in this situation affects all of us. People deciding not to get the vaccine will cause businesses to shut down again, places to require masks again and they are the reason why boosters are being discussed.

It’s eye opening how stupid a large percent of the population is.

i have friends that make a ton of money in their career but say some of the oddest and most idiotic things about the vaccine and covid
It's eye opening how stupid a large percent of the population is. For getting a shot that killed dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens of people, doesn't keep you from getting covid, and was made in the shortest amount of time in history for the weakest virus in history. Hopefully it's just about money, this could be population control. Have you seen how many pregnant women are losing their baby? How pompous do you have to be to think you know anything about the so called vaccine. It's absolutely not about keeping each other safe. The only dangerous thing is wearing a mask all day and breathing through dirty cloth all day and keeping kids from properly developing. Making them afraid of normal interaction and the freaking weather. It's people like you that are stupid.

Vaccinated people care bc what the foolish, conspiracy theorist anti-vaxers do in this situation affects all of us. People deciding not to get the vaccine will cause businesses to shut down again, places to require masks again and they are the reason why boosters are being discussed.

Business in Alabama aren’t shutting down again, but I agree with the rest of your argument.

Reactions: AUgncEngineer
It's eye opening how stupid a large percent of the population is. For getting a shot that killed dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens of people, doesn't keep you from getting covid, and was made in the shortest amount of time in history for the weakest virus in history. Hopefully it's just about money, this could be population control. Have you seen how many pregnant women are losing their baby? How pompous do you have to be to think you know anything about the so called vaccine. It's absolutely not about keeping each other safe. The only dangerous thing is wearing a mask all day and breathing through dirty cloth all day and keeping kids from properly developing. Making them afraid of normal interaction and the freaking weather. It's people like you that are stupid.
Never call people stupid with that grammar, Danny.

Exhibit #1

You sound like you read a lot of neutral, unbiased news sources. It's too bad we all can't be not stupid like you.

Your silver membership is showing.

People deciding not to get the vaccine aren't hurting anyone. The authoritarian left is the one making the problems. Shutdowns are the problem, not a theoretical virus that nobody knows they have.

I can read just fine. Sadly you write on a 5th grade level. Oh, and you sound very stupid.
Sadly I forgot a question mark. You call that 5th grade level? You're a fool. Let me see your transcripts and I bet I'm the smarter man.

You sound like you live in a lgbt echo chamber
Compelling, well thought response. Man you sure are a deep thinker. Glad we have folks like you to educate us rational thinking "sheep" with such astute logic and reasoning. If I could only get unvaxxed, I'd be first in line after this incredibly informative post.

I got my first Pfizer shot when I was in Colorado Springs at a Walgreens. I asked them if a Huntsville Walgreens would have a record of it (my second shot was in HSV). She told me probably not. I thought WTF…
Yeah, that's what happened to me, got both shots, fully vaccinated but when I checked on it afterward they say that they don't have any record of it,,, what's a fellow to do?

And to top off a bad summer I lost all my guns in a terrible boat accident ib the middle of the Alabama River.

Reactions: hsvtiger34
Compelling, well thought response. Man you sure are a deep thinker. Glad we have folks like you to educate us rational thinking "sheep" with such astute logic and reasoning. If I could only get unvaxxed, I'd be first in line after this incredibly informative post.
Stop bloviating. You sure are overcompensating. Glad we have fools like you to be examples of how to be a real trans man. If only you didn't mutilate yourself...

Reactions: Jackson04
If his mom is a pharmacist, why did he go to the CVS down the street?

My mom isn't a pharmacist, so I went to KROGER and got the VAX and sammich from a reputable establishment.

His mom works 30 minutes away from his house. The cvs is right down the street.

I thought that was obvious

Your simple argument was the only thing I mutilated, but please keep embarrassing yourself.
What did you say that mutilated any argument? Literally what? I didn't see any sources. You're a sheep and you want everyone to be a sheep with you. Just listen to daddy government kid. You can't hang with me intellectually.

If person A has Covid, with no symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, etc. but loses taste and smell….will the vaccine make them not lose taste and smell next go around?

If person A has Covid, with no symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, etc. but loses taste and smell….will the vaccine make them not lose taste and smell next go around?
The vaccines are 95% effective at preventing severe covid. So you may still get symptoms but it should keep most from getting severe and dying

Hahaha lol. Gold. Is it against the rules to post a pic from Facebook if the dude has his real name as his avatar?
I give you permission. I haven't been on Facebook in 5 years. I bet you are very attracted to me.

I was going to say 4th grade. At least @Daniel Lucio has that associates degree in $ to fall back on.
Btw I didn't get a degree, dropped out and got my CDL. No shame in my game. College is a big indoctrination camp. Still no $ to fall back on but at least I'm not a sheep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT