ADVERTISEMENT

A friend of mine is ordering Ivermectin online

AU5918

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 25, 2005
because he saw a video online. He also claims 2 acquaintances are now much better after taking it.
He's online filling out a form about to pay $90 and a dr will call him back. Idiot right?

because he saw a video online. He also claims 2 acquaintances are now much better after taking it.
He's online filling out a form about to pay $90 and a dr will call him back. Idiot right?

I know a guy worth over $10 million and has a degree. Very successful. He and his wife and teens won’t take the vaccine but he and his wife are guzzling this stuff daily.

Some docs say it helps and have prescribed it. Others say there's no science behind it helping, in terms of a mechanism for doing so or from peer reviewed research. If it's medical grade for humans you probably won't hurt yourself by taking it if a doc prescribes. That's all I have.

Why not take it. I would also take the vaccine were I him

Some docs say it helps and have prescribed it. Others say there's no science behind it helping, in terms of a mechanism for doing so or from peer reviewed research. If it's medical grade for humans you probably won't hurt yourself by taking it if a doc prescribes. That's all I have.

Big study being done now. If it shows it does nothing, it will be brushed aside but ivermectin fans.

Reactions: reddypm
A couple of my wife's in laws are using ivermectin they bought at Tractor Supply as a preventative. They aren't dead yet. At least not as of this morning. Not sure why they don't just go to the doc as I know their primary care physician and he will prescribe it. Maybe Tractor Supply is cheaper?

A couple of my wife's in laws are using ivermectin they bought at Tractor Supply as a preventative. They aren't dead yet. At least not as of this morning. Not sure why they don't just go to the doc as I know their primary care physician and he will prescribe it. Maybe Tractor Supply is cheaper?
Ivermectin has been used by many millions of people worldwide long before Covid, so this isn’t some animal poison people just decided to try. Doctors with medical degrees here in the US whose degrees were just as hard to get as the doctors that the nut-cuppers on here promote currently prescribe it along with other vitamins and drugs for Covid. No one on this board knows if it works or not, but that won’t stop some from towing the party line and saying it doesn’t. What we know for sure is there is no big money to be made on its use, so make of that what you will…

Ivermectin has been used by many millions of people worldwide long before Covid, so this isn’t some animal poison people just decided to try. Doctors with medical degrees here in the US whose degrees were just as hard to get as the doctors that the nut-cuppers on here promote currently prescribe it along with other vitamins and drugs for Covid. No one on this board knows if it works or not, but that won’t stop some from towing the party line and saying it doesn’t. What we know for sure is there is no big money to be made on its use, so make of that what you will…
Only government approved doctors can be listened to

Reactions: hsvtiger34

No big money for hydrochloroquine either. Never followed up to see if it was still being prescribed by anyone or if there were results saying it helped.

AFAIK, there is very little risk of harm from it as long as people don't take crazy doses and aren't taking other meds that would conflict. If docs will prescribe it, there is no reason for people not to take it. There are quite a few docs who are prescribing it. The primary care doc I mentioned above had a very severe case of COVID last year and almost died. I know he is vaxxed and promotes vaccination, so he isn't prescribing ivermectin for tinfoil hat reasons. he thinks it could have some benefit.

What's the rationale for using off label medications but not getting vaccinated

That's my point. If you're following the advice of your doctor, great. There are medical doctors out there, even today, that will tell you you don't need to get vaccinated. Perhaps some of them will prescribe Ivermectin, or hydrocholorquine, or monoclonal antibody treatments or other things.

But there's not a doctor out there telling ppl to go to buy horse dewormer and ingest it.

I understand the reasons ppl don't want to get the vaccine.

I absolutely cannot fathom how a person who doesn't want to get vaccinated would also just choose to go down to Tractor Supply and buy horse dewormer and ingest it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT