ADVERTISEMENT

5* Aubbie legacy Jonah Williams named one of the 5 best OL

Interesting..... the national average of inbred mouth breathing fans per NCAA D1 is 4 while bammer has a whopping 32,103 and growing.
Rooow damn thde rooow!

large_fanday.jpg

You'll have to excuse sidewalker sanctions, he doesn't like talking football. But it's only cause aubarn football sucks.

You said he won't be playing LT. Diego even told you you're wrong. You bammers need to get on the same page...

He won't be playing LT this year, he'll play after Cam is gone, like Diego said. Which also alleviates the problem you claimed of having him play LT as a freshman.

Congrats on kicking your own ass before we get the privilege LMAO!

You said he won't be playing LT. Diego even told you you're wrong. You bammers need to get on the same page...
He will be a RT this year if anything. It's only assumed that he will take over for Cam if he starts at RT this year.

The key to the bammer offensive line is bammer grad Steve Shaw getting his officials to ignore the 20 obvious holding penalties every game, as the link I posted earlier proves

The key to the bammer offensive line is bammer grad Steve Shaw getting his officials to ignore the 20 obvious holding penalties every game, as the link I posted earlier proves
Lol always the victim. Lol at an Auburn fan bitching about holding.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Its never a bad thing when you have a TRF that is a 3 and done 1st round draft pick. He did not give up any sacks or QB hurries on Sat.

Prayers sent is right. Bammer will have the best OL in CFB again in 2016.

CWYJiHAWoAAq4du.jpg:large
Diego what years are these guys in the pic? Had no idea bam was returning entire OL

Hmmm this is weird. My quick interweb search shows Bama only returning 3 of these guys, and whichever one is Cam Robinson is listed as one of guys that "lost money" last season and has seen draft stock "plummet." Weird.

Diego what years are these guys in the pic? Had no idea bam was returning entire OL

Hmmm this is weird. My quick interweb search shows Bama only returning 3 of these guys, and whichever one is Cam Robinson is listed as one of guys that "lost money" last season and has seen draft stock "plummet." Weird.

LMAO he played hurt all season and is missing spring due to surgery. He is still a top 10 pic

ADVERTISEMENT