ADVERTISEMENT

5* Aubbie legacy Jonah Williams named one of the 5 best OL

How is this a good thing? A freshman is one of your 5 best Olineman of the team? Prayers sent.

Its never a bad thing when you have a TRF that is a 3 and done 1st round draft pick. He did not give up any sacks or QB hurries on Sat.

Prayers sent is right. Bammer will have the best OL in CFB again in 2016.

CWYJiHAWoAAq4du.jpg:large

Its never a bad thing when you have a TRF that is a 3 and done 1st round draft pick. He did not give up any sacks or QB hurries on Sat.

Prayers sent is right. Bammer will have the best OL in CFB again in 2016.

CWYJiHAWoAAq4du.jpg:large
You're not replacing Ryan Kelly, you'd be naive if you expect otherwise.

You're not replacing Ryan Kelly, you'd be naive if you expect otherwise.

Their not ? Weird bc I heard the Bammer HC say with his own mouth Sat that Piercebacher is ahead of where Kelly was as a 2nd year starter at C.

The 6-foot-4, 315-pound Cotton worked at left guard while true freshman Jonah Williams started at left tackle in place of Robinson. Saban said Williams, who arrived in Tuscaloosa in January as an early enrollee, did a "really nice job" with the first team on Saturday. Pierschbacher remained at center as that transition looks as if it could be permanent given Saban's praise of the rising redshirt junior.

"Really like Ross at center," the Alabama head coach said. "I think he's done a nice job and made that transition fairly well."

Link to how many of those sacks were on Cam Rob ? The national average was 25 and he made the All SEC coaches team
I made a mistake as far as looking at the stats, and posting 2015 instead of 2014, but every freshman struggles in the SEC. It was evident at times in 2014 that Cam made some freshman mistakes.

Their not ? Weird bc I heard the Bammer HC say with his own mouth Sat that Piercebacher is ahead of where Kelly was as a 2nd year starter at C.

The 6-foot-4, 315-pound Cotton worked at left guard while true freshman Jonah Williams started at left tackle in place of Robinson. Saban said Williams, who arrived in Tuscaloosa in January as an early enrollee, did a "really nice job" with the first team on Saturday. Pierschbacher remained at center as that transition looks as if it could be permanent given Saban's praise of the rising redshirt junior.

"Really like Ross at center," the Alabama head coach said. "I think he's done a nice job and made that transition fairly well."
dwf7voyljme6dr9d2kwchllps.310x203x1.jpg

I made a mistake as far as looking at the stats, and posting 2015 instead of 2014, but every freshman struggles in the SEC. It was evident at times in 2014 that Cam made some freshman mistakes.

Yes it was so evident that he made AA teams and was graded as a top 10 NFL pick as a TRF. Sounds like he really struggled

The team 2014 sacks were 14, 2015 was 26.

You are failing badly, pace yourself it's only Monday.

How so? Isn't it the LT's job to protect the QB? Pretty sure those stats prove that Robinson didn't do a very good job in that department.
His freshman year, which is what I was referencing, we were top 20 in sacks allowed. We will likely be without 2 players who were big weaknesses to last years OL that wasn't up to standards and will be upgrading them in a big way.

So Mr. genius, please explain why LT's make so much money in the NFL. Their main job is to protect the QB...

What's the job of the other 4 OLs on a pass play?

Why does aubarn rush more than 1 DL if the only OL that will protect the QB is the LT

Do you really how big of a dumbass you sound here? It's ok to admit that you lost a boog legacy and that he's doing well for Bama.

You just answered why Cam Rob is a top 10 draft pick next April.
I never said that wasn't the case. I said relying on a freshman to make an impact at LT is the SEC is a risk. Do you know for certain that Williams is as good as Cam Robinson? Star rankings aren't always correct.

I never said that wasn't the case. I said relying on a freshman to make an impact at LT is the SEC is a risk. Do you know for certain that Williams is as good as Cam Robinson? Star rankings aren't always correct.

I can tell you that the best CFB coach thinks he is the best LT prospect he has ever signed. They had him rated ahead of Greg Little

Link to how many of those sacks were on Cam Rob ? The national average was 25 and he made the All SEC coaches team

Interesting..... the national average of inbred mouth breathing fans per NCAA D1 is 4 while bammer has a whopping 32,103 and growing.
Rooow damn thde rooow!

large_fanday.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT