ADVERTISEMENT

3.5 year relationship over

Weagle1492

I'M A FOLLOWER. LOL
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
Hey gents, so uhh basically we did everything together and worked really hard at this relationship, we had a fight before she went on a long trip home to visit her friends and her folks and when she came back she had 3 or 4 big problems, all of which I acknowledged and agreed to work on. Signed up for therapy, got us appointments, basically, told her that I'd do better and the next day she broke up with me.

Totally out of character tbh, its going to be months before she can even move home (her "home" area and where we live right now is 700 miles away), we always worked things out when someone had a problem. Full disclosure, I've not been the best, I've said some mean things in arguments, and I wasn't sure about the relaitonship being marriage material, hence no proposal yet. So she had plenty of reasons to leave, but just....the timing man, she didn't give me a chance to fix it. Before you think there was someone else or any kind of nefarious behavior, 100% she would never do that.

I know I'll move on but I'm ready to get married, have kids, etc, and I can't have that now, it feels very far away and it feels like the years I spent trying to get to that point were in vain AND it might be mostly my fault. idk.
feelsbad.

thanks for reading.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News