ADVERTISEMENT

Whenever you have a little time to kill

Read The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert Kennedy
before you say he is an anti vaccier, he has thousands of scientific papers referenced to back up every claim about Fauci--Fauci killed thousands during the aids treatment developement and was highly criticized
The Nobel prize winner from California called Fauci a real dumbass and challenged him to a debate

I talked to one of the most respected oncologist in the state and he said he would not allow his sons to be vaxed--danger from myocarditis is much greater than covid for young people

Have a listen. Ok, maybe 3 hours is more than a little. Non political post. Just listen and make up your own mind.

Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents, which were originally filed in 1989 (including both the idea of mRNA vaccines and the original proof of principle experiments) and RNA transfection. Dr. Malone, has close to 100 peer-reviewed publications which have been cited over 12,000 times. Since January 2020, Dr. Malone has been leading a large team focused on clinical research design, drug development, computer modeling and mechanisms of action of repurposed drugs for the treatment of COVID-19. Dr. Malone is the Medical Director of The Unity Project, a group of 300 organizations across the US standing against mandated COVID vaccines for children. He is also the President of the Global Covid Summit, an organization of over 16,000 doctors and scientists committed to speaking truth to power about COVID pandemic research and treatment.
This guy has been debunked turribly. Germans and not even accurate Germans

False. Dr. Katalin Kariko and Dr. Drew Weissman from Penn hold the patents subliscensed to Pfizer and Moderna for mRNA vaccine technology.
He owns 10 of the patents that created the mRNA technology used in the vaccines. Here's a good summary of mRNA development.

He owns 10 of the patents that created the mRNA technology used in the vaccines. Here's a good summary of mRNA development.

I posted a summary of this that you stated I was “repeating nonsense”. So I was “repeating the nonsense” of the article that you just posted?

He refuted the argument that Malone invented the vaccines.

It is an odd claim for him to make that he invented the vaccine. It’s like saying Alexander Graham Bell invented 5G cellular technology because he helped to invent the telephone. Much work went into mRNA vaccines with literally thousands working on it well after he ended his research.

The article pretty clearly states he was the one that developed the mRNA technology. Others just built on top of what he discovered.

Lol. He told you the history. It’s up to you if you want to ignore it. Do you still think Malone has the parents? Lol

Reactions: gatorz1209
Also, he is clearly a brilliant immunologist well recognized in the field, but has only been recently attacked because of the truth he was willing to tell about COVID and the jabs.

What truth?

Deaths from Covid per 1,000.000
Congo, Japan, Pakistan,Korea about 35-50
USA. 2,100. Thank you Dr Fauci for the vaccines
Antarctic scientists 100 per cent vaxed
70 percent have Covid.

I am seriously shocked @Jay G. Tate or @BryanMatthews has allowed this thing to spread like omicron all day long. Maybe they took the weekend off and left the juniors in charge.

Reactions: DM8
bumpty bump bump

7jk0UqK.gif

Have a listen. Ok, maybe 3 hours is more than a little. Non political post. Just listen and make up your own mind.

Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents, which were originally filed in 1989 (including both the idea of mRNA vaccines and the original proof of principle experiments) and RNA transfection. Dr. Malone, has close to 100 peer-reviewed publications which have been cited over 12,000 times. Since January 2020, Dr. Malone has been leading a large team focused on clinical research design, drug development, computer modeling and mechanisms of action of repurposed drugs for the treatment of COVID-19. Dr. Malone is the Medical Director of The Unity Project, a group of 300 organizations across the US standing against mandated COVID vaccines for children. He is also the President of the Global Covid Summit, an organization of over 16,000 doctors and scientists committed to speaking truth to power about COVID pandemic research and treatment.

I was kind of hoping someone would post about mRNA patents so that I could spend January 1st listening to three hours of specifics and explanations instead of watching any football

Exactly. JR is as close to an unbiased media personality that you can find. If I'm being 💯 , I haven’t even finished the entire show yet, but heard enough to think it was worth sharing. I'll finish it during a long car ride today. I'm not gonna give an opinion either way, but if someone is or isn't interested in it is up to them. Some enjoy gaining knowledge or a differentperspective, even if they might not agree with it.

I drive a lot with my job over the last two years and dove deep into the JR podcast. He’s really just as biased and stubborn as the rest of us. He claims he’s not and that he’s “nuanced” but just saying something doesn’t make it so.

I think he does represent a lot of people out there that don’t fit into the red or blue category. There is something to be said for that, but his slant towards looking for the chaos and conspiracy in all situations is maddening.
Most of his guests are very interesting and knowledgeable supporters of his own interests and opinions.

He claims he’s not married to his ideas but his views and opinions he shouts from his soapbox almost every show are always the same. Don’t get me wrong, his show can be entertaining and informative in spurts but to say he is anywhere close to unbiased is not accurate.

I drive a lot with my job over the last two years and dove deep into the JR podcast. He’s really just as biased and stubborn as the rest of us. He claims he’s not and that he’s “nuanced” but just saying something doesn’t make it so.

I think he does represent a lot of people out there that don’t fit into the red or blue category. There is something to be said for that, but his slant towards looking for the chaos and conspiracy in all situations is maddening.
Most of his guests are very interesting and knowledgeable supporters of his own interests and opinions.

He claims he’s not married to his ideas but his views and opinions he shouts from his soapbox almost every show are always the same. Don’t get me wrong, his show can be entertaining and informative in spurts but to say he is anywhere close to unbiased is not accurate.
100% agree, I like Joe as well be he has biases like everyone else and has clearly taken a stand on CoVID and the vaccines.

Malone is a quack just trying to get attention. Look into the guy, he trumps up his resume and has been mostly a professional failure.

If it’s just saying the “quiet part” but it’s essentially accurate how does that make the poster a lunatic? What the poster said is sad and tragic but it’s accurate

By the quiet part, I meant he said what he felt, not what was necessarily true. And even if it were true, that doesn’t mean it is constructive to say. Like you don’t want up to overweight people and tell them they’re fat ass*s. Doesn’t get you anywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT