ADVERTISEMENT

Whenever you have a little time to kill

Justin Time

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
Have a listen. Ok, maybe 3 hours is more than a little. Non political post. Just listen and make up your own mind.

Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents, which were originally filed in 1989 (including both the idea of mRNA vaccines and the original proof of principle experiments) and RNA transfection. Dr. Malone, has close to 100 peer-reviewed publications which have been cited over 12,000 times. Since January 2020, Dr. Malone has been leading a large team focused on clinical research design, drug development, computer modeling and mechanisms of action of repurposed drugs for the treatment of COVID-19. Dr. Malone is the Medical Director of The Unity Project, a group of 300 organizations across the US standing against mandated COVID vaccines for children. He is also the President of the Global Covid Summit, an organization of over 16,000 doctors and scientists committed to speaking truth to power about COVID pandemic research and treatment.

Have a listen. Ok, maybe 3 hours is more than a little. Non political post. Just listen and make up your own mind.

Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents, which were originally filed in 1989 (including both the idea of mRNA vaccines and the original proof of principle experiments) and RNA transfection. Dr. Malone, has close to 100 peer-reviewed publications which have been cited over 12,000 times. Since January 2020, Dr. Malone has been leading a large team focused on clinical research design, drug development, computer modeling and mechanisms of action of repurposed drugs for the treatment of COVID-19. Dr. Malone is the Medical Director of The Unity Project, a group of 300 organizations across the US standing against mandated COVID vaccines for children. He is also the President of the Global Covid Summit, an organization of over 16,000 doctors and scientists committed to speaking truth to power about COVID pandemic research and treatment.
Honestly I trust this doctor more than bill gates doctor Fauci, you know the man that created the Chinese virus and yes he spends US dollars to make it in China

Dude - no one is going to listen to 3 hours. I'm interested in what he says but will you give us a few bullet points

Thanks
There’s a lot of good podcasts out there than run a few hours. I get what you’re saying. Not many people have time to regularly listen … ( to entire episodes with no breaks )to episodes that are 3 hours… but I usually will break them up and listen in the car or working out etc

To me, these long forums give you a real opportunity to hear opinions without them being edited and broken down to fit mainstream media’s agenda (either side). I like how Rogan will bring people on from all walks of life and hear them out.

I don't agree. I listen to JR occasionally but didn't know about this particular one until a friend shared it with me. If it's not of interest to you, move along.
it’s not a lack of interest, it’s a lack of time. if for some reason you don’t want to give cliffs so be it. weird but ok

Reactions: JLEAGLE07
There’s a lot of good podcasts out there than run a few hours. I get what you’re saying. Not many people have time to regularly listen … ( to entire episodes with no breaks )to episodes that are 3 hours… but I usually will break them up and listen in the car or working out etc

To me, these long forums give you a real opportunity to hear opinions without them being edited and broken down to fit mainstream media’s agenda (either side). I like how Rogan will bring people on from all walks of life and hear them out.
Exactly. JR is as close to an unbiased media personality that you can find. If I'm being 💯 , I haven’t even finished the entire show yet, but heard enough to think it was worth sharing. I'll finish it during a long car ride today. I'm not gonna give an opinion either way, but if someone is or isn't interested in it is up to them. Some enjoy gaining knowledge or a differentperspective, even if they might not agree with it.

it’s not a lack of interest, it’s a lack of time. if for some reason you don’t want to give cliffs so be it. weird but ok
I just stated above this one, I haven’t even finished it yet, and I'm not smart enough to give succinct cliffs on a 3 hour podcast. Sometimes it takes me 3 or 4 days to finish a podcast like this, but will find time if it's interesting or meaningful enough.

Reactions: Yabba Dabba
Honestly I trust this doctor more than bill gates doctor Fauci, you know the man that created the Chinese virus and yes he spends US dollars to make it in China
It really bothers me that there are people as dumb as you out there. Frankly, seems to me like COVID is nature’s way of cleansing the gene pool of fools like you

200.gif

Exactly. JR is as close to an unbiased media personality that you can find. If I'm being 💯 , I haven’t even finished the entire show yet, but heard enough to think it was worth sharing. I'll finish it during a long car ride today. I'm not gonna give an opinion either way, but if someone is or isn't interested in it is up to them. Some enjoy gaining knowledge or a differentperspective, even if they might not agree with it.
Your opinion was posting this podcast.

Watched an interview with a virologist and he said with omicron natural immunity was best. There were 25 different proteins in our immunity system and it activated all 25. With vaccines he said the J&J was best because it activated 3 or more different proteins than mRNA. J&J used killer t and b cells which protected more against how sick you become. Said the mRNA vaccine only activated the S protein which was why there was so many infections of the vaccinated.

The guy who invented the mRNA vaccine patents is an anti-vaxxer. Okay. Sounds legit.

He didn’t invent the mRNA vaccine. Please stop spreading that. He (and about 50 other researchers) studied RNA and DNA as a method to enhance protein transcription into cells (via lipids). He co-authored 2 papers in the late 80’s regarding this. However, he has not worked on any of the technology since the early 90’s when he was asked to leave the Salk Institute prior to finishing his studies for being difficult to work with. The idea of mRNA vaccines came about in the late 2000’s (almost 20 years after he had completed his work). He deserves some credit regarding his early work as a student (as does the 50 plus people he was working with) on looking at ways to deliver this into the cell. But at this point, there are over 3000 scientists and researchers who have contributed to the work to develop the mRNA vaccine. For you or him to claim he (or any one person in particular) invented the vaccine is not only disingenuous but also ludicrous.

Last edited:
He didn’t invent the mRNA vaccine. Please stop spreading that. He (and about 50 other researchers) studied RNA and DNA as a method to enhance protein transcription into cells (via lipids). He co-authored 2 papers in the late 80’s regarding this. However, he has not worked on any of the technology since the early 90’s when he was asked to leave the Salk Institute prior to finishing his studies for being difficult to work with. The idea of mRNA vaccines were not “invented” until the early 2010’s (more than 20 years after he had completed his work). He deserves some credit regarding his early work as a student (as does the 50 plus people he was working with) on looking at ways to deliver this into the cell. But at this point, there are over 3000 scientists and researchers who have contributed to the work to develop the mRNA vaccine. For you or him to claim he invented the vaccine is not only disingenuous but also ludicrous.
Oh yeah? What are you, a doctor or something???

Yeah man…..you went a tad bit far there with the last portion. Maybe don’t say the quiet part out loud. Makes you look like a lunatic.
If it’s just saying the “quiet part” but it’s essentially accurate how does that make the poster a lunatic? What the poster said is sad and tragic but it’s accurate

Reactions: nugp33
He didn’t invent the mRNA vaccine. Please stop spreading that. He (and about 50 other researchers) studied RNA and DNA as a method to enhance protein transcription into cells (via lipids). He co-authored 2 papers in the late 80’s regarding this. However, he has not worked on any of the technology since the early 90’s when he was asked to leave the Salk Institute prior to finishing his studies for being difficult to work with. The idea of mRNA vaccines were not “invented” until the early 2010’s (more than 20 years after he had completed his work). He deserves some credit regarding his early work as a student (as does the 50 plus people he was working with) on looking at ways to deliver this into the cell. But at this point, there are over 3000 scientists and researchers who have contributed to the work to develop the mRNA vaccine. For you or him to claim he (or any one person in particular) invented the vaccine is not only disingenuous but also ludicrous.
Yeah but, have you ever been on Joe Rogan’s podcast? I believe everything I hear that confirms my beliefs.

He didn’t invent the mRNA vaccine. Please stop spreading that. He (and about 50 other researchers) studied RNA and DNA as a method to enhance protein transcription into cells (via lipids). He co-authored 2 papers in the late 80’s regarding this. However, he has not worked on any of the technology since the early 90’s when he was asked to leave the Salk Institute prior to finishing his studies for being difficult to work with. The idea of mRNA vaccines came about in the early 2010’s (more than 20 years after he had completed his work). He deserves some credit regarding his early work as a student (as does the 50 plus people he was working with) on looking at ways to deliver this into the cell. But at this point, there are over 3000 scientists and researchers who have contributed to the work to develop the mRNA vaccine. For you or him to claim he (or any one person in particular) invented the vaccine is not only disingenuous but also ludicrous.
He did invent it and holds the patents to prove it. You're just repeating nonsense.

He didn’t invent the mRNA vaccine. Please stop spreading that. He (and about 50 other researchers) studied RNA and DNA as a method to enhance protein transcription into cells (via lipids). He co-authored 2 papers in the late 80’s regarding this. However, he has not worked on any of the technology since the early 90’s when he was asked to leave the Salk Institute prior to finishing his studies for being difficult to work with. The idea of mRNA vaccines came about in the early 2010’s (more than 20 years after he had completed his work). He deserves some credit regarding his early work as a student (as does the 50 plus people he was working with) on looking at ways to deliver this into the cell. But at this point, there are over 3000 scientists and researchers who have contributed to the work to develop the mRNA vaccine. For you or him to claim he (or any one person in particular) invented the vaccine is not only disingenuous but also ludicrous.

Thank you.

Reactions: 00aubie and DM8
Malone is a known anti-vaxxer and has this agenda to push. If there was only a board specifically made for these kinds of post…
I don't know if he is or isn't against the use of vaccines, I have no idea. Instead of trying to discredit the person by calling him names, why don't you discredit his argument? That would prove a point with authority.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT