ADVERTISEMENT

Whenever you have a little time to kill

That one sentence excerpted out of context from the thread, has NOTHING, but nothing to do with what we were discussing. Are you guys grown men, or teenagers. Either way, it's CLEAR that you CANNOT refute the opinions and arguments, so you go off deflecting on insignificant distractions that have nothing to do with the topic under discussion.

I'm unwilling to go off discussing an irrelevant, complete non-sequitur that takes us away from the topic at hand.
Sounds like the perfect time for us to throw in a #CheckMateMicDrop

Mr “I want everyone to know the whole truth” not willing to even explain his own words. Embarrassing.

conspiracy-theory.gif

This is some wild conspiracy nut rhetoric. So happy to see Au4life admit that he knows his insane beliefs are too crazy to articulate in their entirety so he has to drop "tidbits" and "breadcrumbs" like some sort of deranged, tin foil hat wearing nut hiding in his basement from the 5G waves and contrails. This is exactly how Q and other conspiracy leaders operate. They offer little bits of their theories at a time in hopes that something will prove accurate. They know if they gave all the details at once, it would prove to be a complete crock of shit and even their nuttiest followers would abandon them.

No. It's intentional at times so that I communicate with some, while keeping things hidden from folks like you.

It's similar to using double entendre to speak to multiple levels of an audience, (and/or bypassing those like you in the pits).

And you are a denier of science, data, and studies that refute your vaccine bias.
A doctor in this thread has repeatedly destroyed all of your lies, yet you think the people listening to him and the 99% of doctors who agree with him are “deniers of science?” You are such a belligerent moron.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatorz1209

Thanks for the back-handed compliment. You are left mimicking me, and they say imitation is the highest form of flattery, so again, thanks.

Now to refute your offering, there is nothing cowardly about refusing to go off topic by jumping to a deflective topic such as the price of tea in China, when it has NOTHING, but nothing to do with the tough question someone has just asked you guys. It is instead proper, to refocus those who try to avoid answering tough questions, by bringing them back to the topic under discussion. Again, if we had debate judges, they would laugh you guys off the debate stage immediately, with scorn.

Sounds like the perfect time for us to throw in a #CheckMateMicDrop

Mr “I want everyone to know the whole truth” not willing to even explain his own words. Embarrassing.

I guess I'm living rent free, (in very small places, LOL!).

You don't realize it, but it's only providing more truth, that you all have NOTHING to hang your hats on. It's truly embarrassing for you all.

No. It's intentional at times so that I communicate with some, while keeping things hidden from folks like you.

It's similar to using double entendre to speak to multiple levels of an audience, (and/or bypassing those like you in the pits).
Now this is just amazing.

He’s speaking in code to his fellow flat-earthers because he needs to hide from scrutiny. Perfect.

Thanks for the back-handed compliment. You are left mimicking me, and they say imitation is the highest form of flattery, so again, thanks.

Now to refute your offering, there is nothing cowardly about refusing to go off topic by jumping to a deflective topic such as the price of tea in China, when it has NOTHING, but nothing to do with the tough question someone has just asked you guys. It is instead proper, to refocus those who try to avoid answering tough questions, by bringing them back to the topic under discussion. Again, if we had debate judges, they would laugh you guys off the debate stage immediately, with scorn.
My lord, you’re embarrassing tf out of yourself. Just address your lunacy or wave the white flag. Those are the only 2 reasonable options for an honest, noble, deep thinker such as yourself.

Yes! Awesome to see this loon admit that most of his views are so crazy, he has to keep them hidden for fear or being mocked.

Reactions: stutsman23
Given that we'd had the best and brightest minds in the world working on this for two years now, what other options have we come up with for treatment, besides the new vaccines?

Have you seen the list of other options that are currently in use, (besides the new vaccines)? I've asked this question to several people, and none have answered it thus far, (especially @Stumpfan and @DM8).

No other options. Thank Goodness 85% of adults have gotten at least one shot.

What you seem to forget is that credibility actually matters and you have zero.

The fact that you’re vaccinated and believe that a variant was “planned” is most certainly relevant to the rest of your batshit.

Debate judges? You’re quite literally hoping to get people killed here… it’s not a competition.

Reactions: Stumpfan
Now this is just amazing.

He’s speaking in code to his fellow flat-earthers because he needs to hide from scrutiny. Perfect.

Holy shit. That guy is weird as fvck. He lives in an alternate universe where he thinks he has some sort of following. Lol

Reactions: 00aubie
Holy shit. That guy is weird as fvck. He lives in an alternate universe where he thinks he has some sort of following. Lol
Remember… his does have The Thinker as his avatar.

He also has said that he has taken his trolling act to multiple boards in an effort to inflict as much harm as he possibly can.

• Haha

He also has said that he has taken his trolling act to multiple boards in an effort to inflict as much harm as he possibly can.

I can see him on multiple boards. I doubt they read his posts.

You've got to have qualified doctors and scientists who are willing to go against the established narrative and risk being canceled to actually volunteer to peer review a study, in order for it to be "peer reviewed".

That's one of the major dangers of mass psychosis and massive bullying leading to conformity. There have been several incidents where respected scientists, doctors and researchers who went against the narrative said their long time friends called and told them to "lose my number, and don't call me for any more peer reviews" etc.

I could publish a study that the sky is blue, and if everyone refuses to peer review it, you could then use it as "evidence" that the sky really isn't blue.
You could have just said there were no credible peer reviewed studies.

Reactions: stutsman23

I’ve viewed his posts on other platforms and it’s unfortunately not a troll. It’s real.

Again, we could do this all day long.

You do know that you just linked to a blog from a guy who owns a vitamin/herb shop between Pizza Hut & H&R Block, right?

https://alchepharma.com/pages/vitamin_and_herb_stores

What are your thoughts on essential oils? Have you've "studied" any of those as a possible treatment for the virus?

• Haha
Reactions: gatorz1209 and DM8
Again, we could do this all day long.

Thanks for the link to another looney blog. You are a complete imbecile for believing that insanely false claim that "immediate global ivermectin use" would have ended the pandemic.

Tell us why you believe Mr. H and other doctors are intentionally killing their patients by withholding the life saving miracle cures HCQ and horse paste? Are they all getting checks from big pharma or is there another sinister motive?

You do know that you just linked to a blog from a guy who owns a vitamin/herb shop between Pizza Hut & H&R Block, right?

https://alchepharma.com/pages/vitamin_and_herb_stores

What are your thoughts on essential oils? Have you've "studied" any of those as a possible treatment for the virus?
TBfan and au4life are working hard ITT to continue to find hilarious new ways to embarrass themselves. Pretty obvious that their "research" consists of googling what they want to find and then posting whatever nutty articles pop up.

Last edited:
TBfan and au4life are working hard ITT to continue to find hilarious new ways to embarrass themselves. Pretty obviously that their "research" consists of googling what they want to find and then posting whatever nutty articles pop up.
Hey, it's certainly possible that a California essential oils salesman has uncovered something that the global medical community has missed... but not very likely.

That's probably just my "vaccine bias" talking though.

• Haha
Reactions: gatorz1209 and DM8
Hey, it's certainly possible that a California essential oils salesman has uncovered something that the global medical community has missed... but not very likely.

That's probably just my "vaccine bias" talking though.
I can’t wait to hear @TBFan explain why he thinks Mr H is intentionally killing his patients by withholding the miracle cures.

• Haha
No other options. Thank Goodness 85% of adults have gotten at least one shot.

You still hoping that we'll reach herd immunity??? You know, we were promised that we'd reach it if only 70+% would get vaccinated. Do you remember what I said regarding that specious promise???

You guys believed whole-heartedly that we would definitely reach herd immunity, and worked very hard to get folks to abandon reason and any ideas of assessing their personal risk/reward ratio, and just jump in using complete blind faith. Did that work? Are we there yet?

I certainly HOPE that having 85% vaccinated is indeed a good thing in the long term, but I worry that we might have traded a very strong narrow, specific immunological response, for a better overall/general response to the entire family of variants, and end up doing long term harm. I've done my part to promote good science, real science, and development of the BEST solutions possible. I'm glad that you admitted that we have no other options besides the vaccines. I told you from the beginning that it seemed likely that they wanted everyone on earth to take the new vaccines. Again, I hope that turns out to be a very good choice, but I also hope our best and brightest minds are allowed to inspect and analysis this thing thoroughly and do the best science possible so that we don't end up with a pyrrhic victory of sorts. Do you believe that the leading authorities and agencies wanted other treatments besides the new vaccines?

• Haha

This is a complete lie. It's you and your tired, immature schtick that is trying to get folks killed. I'm doing good and promoting truth, objectivity, openness, and honesty so that folks can make informed choices. What kind of person would be against that, and instead WANT folks to be manipulated, lied to and bullied into blind conformity for something that MIGHT end up doing the human race a lot of harm.

ASSUME, but verify, and during this thing, we're assuming, snowing and rushing forward instead of verifying. That is NOT good science.

Reactions: TBFan
You still hoping that we'll reach herd immunity??? You know, we were promised that we'd reach it if only 70+% would get vaccinated. Do you remember what I said regarding that specious promise???

You guys believed whole-heartedly that we would definitely reach herd immunity, and worked very hard to get folks to abandon reason and any ideas of assessing their personal risk/reward ratio, and just jump in using complete blind faith. Did that work? Are we there yet?

I certainly HOPE that having 85% vaccinated is indeed a good thing in the long term, but I worry that we might have traded a very strong narrow, specific immunological response, for a better overall/general response to the entire family of variants, and end up doing long term harm. I've done my part to promote good science, real science, and development of the BEST solutions possible. I'm glad that you admitted that we have no other options besides the vaccines. I told you from the beginning that it seemed likely that they wanted everyone on earth to take the new vaccines. Again, I hope that turns out to be a very good choice, but I also hope our best and brightest minds are allowed to inspect and analysis this thing thoroughly and do the best science possible so that we don't end up with a pyrrhic victory of sorts. Do you believe that the leading authorities and agencies wanted other treatments besides the new vaccines?

Lol. Where do I even start? Lol at “long term harm.” Also, the vaccines have covered EVERY SINGLE VARIANT ON PROTECTION AGAINST SEVERE DISEASE. The choices we had were these vaccines plus therapies. We finally found one that works without doing an infusion meaning the Pfizer pills. Biden just ordered 20 million. The only herd immunity I care about is stopping people from getting really sick and yes, that will happen between the vaccines and natural immunity from delta and omicron.

This is a complete lie. It's you and your tired, immature schtick that is trying to get folks killed. I'm doing good and promoting truth, objectivity, openness, and honesty so that folks can make informed choices. What kind of person would be against that, and instead WANT folks to be manipulated, lied to and bullied into blind conformity for something that MIGHT end up doing the human race a lot of harm.

ASSUME, but verify, and during this thing, we're assuming, snowing and rushing forward instead of verifying. That is NOT good science.

Lol. Yea, telling people to get vaccinated is trying to get people killed. Smh

TBfan and au4life are working hard ITT to continue to find hilarious new ways to embarrass themselves. Pretty obvious that their "research" consists of googling what they want to find and then posting whatever nutty articles pop up.

I don't google or go to weird sites to construct my two cents of arguments, but I DO frequently ask you and your gang questions, provide opinions and arguments that completely shut you down and send you into a tail-spin of full on deflection, ad hominem attacks and posting silly memes because you are STOMPED and can't refute the arguments.

Lol. Where do I even start? Lol at “long term harm.” Also, the vaccines have covered EVERY SINGLE VARIANT ON PROTECTION AGAINST SEVERE DISEASE. The choices we had were these vaccines plus therapies. We finally found one that works without doing an infusion meaning the Pfizer pills. Biden just ordered 20 million. The only herd immunity I care about is stopping people from getting really sick and yes, that will happen between the vaccines and natural immunity from delta and omicron.

But that's not what we're discussing at the moment, nor is it what we were promised, right? Why try to deflect when you know that I'm going to re-direct you right back to the topic. Two years, best minds and unlimited resources, and we still have only ONE TOOL. Any other tool is immediately discredited, and shot down with its proponents being canceled, and yet you and others don't even have the slightest clue as to why. Well, it's yet another thing that I told you from the beginning, and we saw how it's played out.

Same deal with me telling you that I thought it was likely we could end up in a constant round of boosters and you swore that the new vaccines were miracles that provided "long lasting" protection, ne sterilizing immunity that could wipe out the disease etc., (though that was more of @DM8 ). Do you now realize how wrong you guys were? Don't attempt to shift the goalposts again to severe disease and death because that wasn't the promise.

Last edited:
You could have just said there were no credible peer reviewed studies.

Except that there are, and besides. Making such a statement wouldn't be telling the entire story as to WHY we don't have more peer reviewed studies. But that's alright. You guys just keep following your leader, (Stompy), and arguing that the sky isn't really blue, because there are no peer reviewed studies.

There were folks in Germany who felt that Hitler wasn't wrong, because he didn't have many people opposing him and verifying that what he was doing was wrong. They operated on the level you are advocating and just said, "there are no confirmed arguments proving that he's wrong, therefore, he must not be wrong".

But that's not what we're discussing at the moment, nor is it what we were promised, right? Why try to deflect when you know that I'm going to re-direct you right back to the topic. Two years, best minds and unlimited resources, and we still have only ONE TOOL. Any other tool is immediately discredited, and shot down with its proponents being canceled, and yet you and others don't even have a slight thought as to why. Well, it's yet another thing that I told you from the beginning, and we saw how it's played out.

Same deal with me telling you that I thought it was likely we could end up in a constant round of boosting and you swore that the new vaccines were miracles that provided "long lasting" protection, ne sterilizing immunity that could wipe out the disease etc., (though that was more of DM8). Do you now realize how wrong you guys were? Don't attempt to shift the goalposts again to severe disease and death because that wasn't the promise.

Lol. No, we weren’t wrong. Variants changed things. Vaccines waned. Nowhere did I say the vaccines would stop you from getting Covid forever. Stop with the bs on infection protection. Natural immunity didn’t hold up either. 90% of people dying are unvaccinated. If everybody got vaccinated in the first 6 months of the vaccine, delta and omicron would’ve been nothing except a spike of cases. The unvaccinated that primarily spread this awful virus are at fault. They are also the ones that flooded hospitals and died. I’m talking about the ones that didn’t get Covid before the vaccines.

Except that there are, and besides. Making such a statement wouldn't be telling the entire story as to WHY we don't have more peer reviewed studies. But that's alright. You guys just keep following your leader, (Stompy), and arguing that the sky isn't really blue, because there are no peer reviewed studies.

There were folks in Germany who felt that Hitler wasn't wrong, because he didn't have many people opposing him and verifying that what he was doing was wrong. They operated on the level you are advocating and just said, "there are no confirmed arguments proving that he's wrong, therefore, he must not be wrong".

My God. You get dumber by the day. I’m glad you got vaccinated and boosted. I wish everybody did so the virus wouldn’t be a problem.

Lol. No, we weren’t wrong. Variants changed things. Vaccines waned. Nowhere did I say the vaccines would stop you from getting Covid forever. Stop with the bs on infection protection. Natural immunity didn’t hold up either. 90% of people dying are unvaccinated. If everybody got vaccinated in the first 6 months of the vaccine, delta and omicron would’ve been nothing except a spike of cases. The unvaccinated that primarily spread this awful virus are at fault. They are also the ones that flooded hospitals and died. I’m talking about the ones that didn’t get Covid before the vaccines.

Didn't you state definitively that the new vaccines would provide LONG-LASTING protection based off of the shaky, spun studies and baked data?

Did I try my best to warn you that we should anticipate unexpected twists and turns, and that since we knew so little that you should NOT be making such definitive statements and providing guarantees??? You simply can't use that as a cop-out without admitting that you were wrong as you were warned, and begged repeatedly to reconsider providing such definitive guarantees.

Reactions: TBFan and 00aubie

No, I want to see people get vaccinated in order to protect themselves from serious illness and potentially worse. That's the opposite of your little trolling act.

You have zero credibility, zero credentials and zero track record of getting a single, solitary thing right regarding this pandemic and the vaccine... oh, and you're also vaccinated yourself.

Thankfully, people have already taken their stance on vaccinations, so your tired, tedious screeds only reverberate around your echo chamber of fellow dullards while the rest of us get a good laugh.

You're one sick puppy who is (fortunately) outside of the window where you can harm others... a literal joke and waste of time.

Reactions: Stumpfan
My God. You get dumber by the day. I’m glad you got vaccinated and boosted. I wish everybody did so the virus wouldn’t be a problem.

The truth is, you and @00aubie don't know if I'm vaccinated or not, and that shouldn't matter unless it is pertinent to a particular conversation. Stop with the childish deflection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT