ADVERTISEMENT

Vax efficacy fading fast

That's been an issue this entire pandemic. And to some extent has led people to be skeptical. I would rather see them say hey we really don't know at this point but we're working 24/7 to find the answers.

They have always been behind waiting on the science to make changes. This is the first time they have been proactive without the science. They have been criticized for not getting ahead. This will definitely help lower cases but it’s going to be minuscule on lowering hospitalizations and deaths when you’re talking about boosters for those under 60 who are not immunocompromised.

That's been an issue this entire pandemic. And to some extent has led people to be skeptical. I would rather see them say hey we really don't know at this point but we're working 24/7 to find the answers.
I've made this point since the beginning. Don't lie, spin and use propaganda to make definitive statements and guarantees about things we couldn't possibly know, without being able to know the future.

Instead, just tell the truth and say, "we don't know". That's been my entire debate with Stomp too. They go squarely bitten in the behind by reality, and the bad science has helped lead, or contribute to this current surge.

Reactions: AUJMac
They have always been behind waiting on the science to make changes. This is the first time they have been proactive without the science. They have been criticized for not getting ahead. This will definitely help lower cases but it’s going to be minuscule on lowering hospitalizations and deaths when you’re talking about boosters for those under 60 who are not immunocompromised.
Surely you didn't make that part of the post with a straight face? Come on man.....

😂🤣😂

Don’t be a moron. Give me examples. They waited for asymptomatic spread to be known before masks so they were behind. They were behind in lifting masks for outside by at least a month. This is the first time that they are saying we know we don’t have much if any conclusive data but we still think this is best (booster for all).

Don’t be a moron. Give me examples. They waited for asymptomatic spread to be known before masks so they were behind. They were behind in lifting masks for outside by at least a month. This is the first time that they are saying we know we don’t have much if any conclusive data but we still think this is best (booster for all).
The CDC has basically been wrong about everything COVID since the outbreak. They rush to tell us this is what we think will happen instead of trying to figure out the next step. I am fine with the CDC saying we don't know but we are going to figure this out instead of possible scenarios, and flat out spinning, etc. They have been doing the guesses since the pandemic started instead of telling the public what is really known or not known. Honesty with clear and concise information is what the public needs. That is not happening since the pandemic began and it continues today. I also think honesty with clear and concise information will dramatically reduce the skepticism some people have and lead to more widespread vaccinations.

The CDC has basically been wrong about everything COVID since the outbreak. They rush to tell us this is what we think will happen instead of trying to figure out the next step. I am fine with the CDC saying we don't know but we are going to figure this out instead of possible scenarios, and flat out spinning, etc. They have been doing the guesses since the pandemic started instead of telling the public what is really known or not known. Honesty with clear and concise information is what the public needs. That is not happening since the pandemic began and it continues today. I also think honesty with clear and concise information will dramatically reduce the skepticism some people have and lead to more widespread vaccinations.

So no specific examples of when they weren’t late to the party. Got it.

Don't forget one of the biggest blunders they made was to operate using propaganda by assuming that everyone who was fully vaccinated could not maintain significant viral loads, and could not spread it to others, especially other fully vaccinated persons. They explicitly told everyone that the virus "never gets past the nose", (Dr. Monica Ghandi), and promised that once you were fully vaccinated, you could "get back to normal". This encouraged very dangerous behaviors of stopping the wearing of masks, stop following best practices, stop social-distancing, and even encouraged mass spreading events where anyone who was fully vaccinated was frequently let in without even checking them.

Now based on all data, they were DEAD WRONG, and had millions of carriers out there silently spreading COVID while blaming the "unvaccinated". They made the cardinal sin of ASSuming, but failing to verify, (which is really, really bad science). They got so caught up in trying to promote and manipulate everyone into taking the mRNA vaccine, that they didn't do studies and otherwise get the actual data to support those assumptions.

I will give them credit for finally reversing the guidance, but thank God scientists in other countries forced the issue by completing studies that revealed the truth. Prior to that, any scientist, researcher or doctor here in the U.S. who tried to do such a study, or said anything that went against the narrative, would be attacked viscously and canceled. Have their content on YouTube, Twitter, et. al. removed, results eliminated from Google Search, and even have their LinkedIn profiles deleted in some cases. I've never seen anything like it.

Let's learn, move on and work together with an open, honest approach so that we can get to the other side of this thing ASAP. We can only do that by letting go of hidden agendas, and doing real science.

Don't forget one of the biggest blunders they made was to operate using propaganda by assuming that everyone who was fully vaccinated could not maintain significant viral loads, and could not spread it to others, especially other fully vaccinated persons. They explicitly told everyone that the virus "never gets past the nose", (Dr. Monica Ghandi), and promised that once you were fully vaccinated, you could "get back to normal". This encouraged very dangerous behaviors of stopping the wearing of masks, stop following best practices, stop social-distancing, and even encouraged mass spreading events where anyone who was fully vaccinated was frequently let in without even checking them.

Now based on all data, they were DEAD WRONG, and had millions of carriers out there silently spreading COVID while blaming the "unvaccinated". They made the cardinal sin of ASSuming, but failing to verify, (which is really, really bad science). They got so caught up in trying to promote and manipulate everyone into taking the mRNA vaccine, that they didn't do studies and otherwise get the actual data to support those assumptions.

I will give them credit for finally reversing the guidance, but thank God scientists in other countries forced the issue by completing studies that revealed the truth. Prior to that, any scientist, researcher or doctor here in the U.S. who tried to do such a study, or said anything that went against the narrative, would be attacked viscously and canceled. Have their content on YouTube, Twitter, et. al. removed, results eliminated from Google Search, and even have their LinkedIn profiles deleted in some cases. I've never seen anything like it.

Let's learn, move on and work together with an open, honest approach so that we can get to the other side of this thing ASAP. We can only do that by letting go of hidden agendas, and doing real science.

Good Lord. Stop equating the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. One is spreading 90% of this disease. Yes, they should blame the unvaccinated, dipshit. I can’t even believe you put that line in there about them blaming the unvaccinated.

Good Lord. Stop equating the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. One is spreading 90% of this disease. Yes, they should blame the unvaccinated, dipshit. I can’t even believe you put that line in there about them blaming the unvaccinated.

For those who absolute must play a childish blame game, it makes sense to assume that the unvaccinated account for a larger share of the spread, but I believe it's unproductive, and just wrong to play the manipulative blame game in order to increase peer pressure on those who are uncomfortable guinea pigging the new vaccines. It is nowhere close to being a no-brainer, that everyone should take the new mRNA vaccine.

For the 6th time, please provide the link to some studies showing percentage of spread broken down by vaccinated, and unvaccinated. The rest of us are estimating, but since you have percentages, please share, (or will it result in silence like all of the past requests??? Shut'em down, shut'em down.....).

For those who absolute must play a childish blame game, it makes sense to assume that the unvaccinated account for a larger share of the spread, but I believe it's unproductive, and just wrong to play the manipulative blame game in order to increase peer pressure on those who are uncomfortable guinea pigging the new vaccines. It is nowhere close to being a no-brainer, that everyone should take the new mRNA vaccine.

For the 6th time, please provide the link to some studies showing percentage of spread broken down by vaccinated, and unvaccinated. The rest of us are estimating, but since you have percentages, please share, (or will it result in silence like all of the past requests??? Shut'em down, shut'em down.....).

Hahahahaha! I already gave you the link. So now you have went from “I’m not equating the spread of Covid by the vaccinated abd unvaccinated.” To “I am definitely equating them.” You’re a clown.

Hahahahaha! I already gave you the link. So now you have went from “I’m not equating the spread of Covid by the vaccinated abd unvaccinated.” To “I am definitely equating them.” You’re a clown.

Very weak attempted deflection, along with your typical lying, but it won't work. Provide the link, justify that percentage, or stop saying it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT