ADVERTISEMENT

Vax efficacy fading fast

“… RONABROS… ASSEMBLE!!!”
Activating the signal now...
rainbow-butt.gif

Big Pharma got to get them shots in more arms. Line up and get your boosters people. The government demands it.
Will you be leading another lynch mob to murder the tyrants?

Nope, the closing of schools and destroying livelihoods and businesses wilI have repercussions that will last decades. Death from lockdowns are already over 100k in this country alone. These tyrants that have mislead the world in the name of power and greed should be hanged in the streets.

Jim,

Shame on you.

A few days back you chastised me for using the term “big dummies “ when referring to those who won’t get vaccinated, as if you were horribly offended.

Yet here you are shamelessly using humorous cartoons that basically makes fun of people who have decided to get the vaccine.

Not cool.

Jim,

Shame on you.

A few days back you chastised me for using the term “big dummies “ when referring to those who won’t get vaccinated, as if you were horribly offended.

Yet here you are shamelessly using humorous cartoons that basically makes fun of people who have decided to get the vaccine.

Not cool.
Oh my

Care to comment on the thread subject, or are you just going to continue spewing lies?
Lies? Do you dispute that you called for people to be hung who upset you with their work on our country's COVID response?

The topic of the thread is typical of the ignorant nonsense you've spewed throughout this crisis. The potential need for booster shots on vaccines has been discussed since the shots were first released. We are incredibly fortunate that we have vaccines that are preventing 99% of of deaths. We're doubly fortunate we live in a country where the vaccines and the booster shots will be readily available to everyone. It's certainly unfortunate that you are so angry about being wrong about this crisis so many times, you can't bring yourself to admit you were wrong or at least stop trying to get more people killed by pushing this sort of anti-vaxxer narrative.

Do we not give Flu Shots regularly as well?

Reactions: DM8

Big Pharma got to get them shots in more arms. Line up and get your boosters people. The government demands it.

From what I gather, the first two shots were given too close together causing less immunity. The countries that did the shots 8-12 weeks apart got better immunity. The person I read thought this booster would be the last one needed for years except the immunocompromised and elderly. It would be similar to getting Covid then getting one shot.

That being said, I think it should be based on efficacy HERE IN THE US before we do them. The last study here showed 88% efficacy for symptomatic efficacy. It should be interesting to see where it is here with delta in full swing. Evidently, delta isn’t more evasive but due to its transmissibility, there are way more breakthroughs.

Get out of here with such an obvious fact that rains on terrorist Jim's meltdown.

Dude said he was only angry at shutdowns and masks on kids. He lied. Now he’s mad at the vaccine. Lol

Reactions: OrigAUgirl
Lies? Do you dispute that you called for people to be hung who upset you with their work on our country's COVID response?

The topic of the thread is typical of the ignorant nonsense you've spewed throughout this crisis. The potential need for booster shots on vaccines has been discussed since the shots were first released. We are incredibly fortunate that we have vaccines that are preventing 99% of of deaths. We're doubly fortunate we live in a country where the vaccines and the booster shots will be readily available to everyone. It's certainly unfortunate that you are so angry about being wrong about this crisis so many times, you can't bring yourself to admit you were wrong or at least stop trying to get more people killed by pushing this sort of anti-vaxxer narrative.

Dude - You can’t rationalize with ignorant people. I’m guessing folks like this don’t get the flu shot either. Of course, many of them claim to have gotten a flu shot one year, but they got sick from it so they never will…..

People like this get sick and they go out in public to spread the illness because they’re macho man ………..

I’m more pissed off that football season is going to be affected, that I’m going to miss Saints games, concerts are being cancelled and that I’m working 16 hour days in an overrun hospital with unvaccinated COVID patients. I know I’m just being selfish but damn…compassion fatigue is real.

Last edited:
I’m more pissed off that football season is going to be affected, that I’m going to miss Saints games, concerts are being cancelled and that I’m working 16 hour days in an overrun hospital with unvaccinated COVID patients. I know I’m just being selfish but damn…this is brutal.

stay safe and stay strong

Yes, Jim. The evidence is that the overwhelming majority of the people hospitalized now with COVID are the unvaccinated. That is pretty clear evidence.
That has nothing to do with getting a booster because the vaccines are losing efficacy already.

I wish this had age on it as well. I’m hearing of more younger folks this go round. I can’t figure out what’s changed for more younger unvaccinated folks to be getting very sick and dying but this def points to more people needing to get vaccinated.

What does this have to do with a booster shot being pushed?

You started out your thread by saying vaccine efficacy was waning. Most spike antibody protein levels of those vaccinated remain notably elevated consistent with plenty of protection (while delta shows that the 95-99% “immunity” wasn’t correct and that the transmissibility of variants were underestimated), the charts above still show they are providing tremendous benefit in keeping vaccinated people out of hospital and our ICU’s, off ventilators and from dying.

The booster has been recommended for those immunocompromised (I already received mine).

Last edited:
I wish this had age on it as well. I’m hearing of more younger folks this go round. I can’t figure out what’s changed for more younger unvaccinated folks to be getting very sick and dying but this def points to more people needing to get vaccinated.

It is. Of our 8 that we had die (all unvaccinated) on Sunday night, average age was 46 including a 31, 34 and 39 year old.

• Sad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT