ADVERTISEMENT

Moderna to start first human trials of mRNA HIV vaccines

au4life_rz

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Atlanta, (Originally from B'ham)
To all of those who participated in the debates a few months ago. This is the beginning of the promising new treatments, and an entire family of technologies that the pandemic, and use of mRNA vaccines via the pandemic, paved the way for. It's something I'd alluded to a long time ago in regards to the push to downplay other solutions and promote mRNA.

Last edited:
The pediatric clinic in auburn saw 50+ more children today than they ever had In the history of their clinic. Any comment on that hoss?

The pediatric clinic in auburn saw 50+ more children today than they ever had In the history of their clinic. Any comment on that hoss?

I don't believe you actually read the thread before you posted, (as it's about something slightly different), but it's expected.

If you've followed the conversation, there have been allusions made that the primary goal was to get everyone on earth to take the mRNA vaccines, and that every demographic would eventually be brought to bear, as a means of justifying said vaccination.

Delta has involved two key demographics that it was very hard to justify taking on the risks from the new vaccination, (i.e. young people, and children). Now, we have "justification" for a mass push to vaccinate them too, no?

I don't want to hijack my own thread, so I'll engage you in another thread. I'll respond over there. Let's stay on topic here.

I don't believe you actually read the thread before you posted, (as it's about something slightly different), but it's expected.

If you've followed the conversation, there have been allusions made that the primary goal was to get everyone on earth to take the mRNA vaccines, and that every demographic would eventually be brought to bear, as a means of justifying said vaccination.

Delta has involved two key demographics that it was very hard to justify taking on the risks from the new vaccination, (i.e. young people, and children). Now, we have "justification" for a mass push to vaccinate them too, no?

I don't want to hijack my own thread, so I'll engage you in another thread. I'll respond over there. Let's stay on topic here.
It’s a conspiracy bruh. It’s a GD conspiracy to get a bunch of shots in the worlds arms!!!!! Do you know how you weak sound?

To all of those who participated in the debates a few months ago. This is the beginning of the promising new treatments, and an entire family of technologies that the pandemic, and use of mRNA vaccines paved the way for. It's something I'd alluded to over a year ago when the pandemic first popped off.

Sorry I’m out of the covid corner. So don’t respond with a essay

It’s a conspiracy bruh. It’s a GD conspiracy to get a bunch of shots in the worlds arms!!!!! Do you know how you weak sound?

I know that I didn't speak those words making up that weak strawmen you just put in my mouth, and I also know that during this entire debate, you've not been able to refute any of the humble two cents that I've offered.

So yeah, I'd expect you to use the "I'm out at Covid Corner" excuse. If you don't have anything to add/contribute, that is an appropriate action. Please don't start following me around, being a petty hater.

To all of those who participated in the debates a few months ago. This is the beginning of the promising new treatments, and an entire family of technologies that the pandemic, and use of mRNA vaccines via the pandemic, paved the way for. It's something I'd alluded to a long time ago in regards to the push to downplay other solutions and promote mRNA.

Truly Amazing!!…..

“For cancer, mRNA is being investigated as a way to deliver to cells the code for proteins in a tumor, which could even be personalized to match an individual's cancer mutations. The cells then produce those proteins, training the immune system to recognize and destroy the cancer.”

There are a lot of things likely coming down the pike in regards to gene therapy, and probably, eventually genetic engineering. They've been chomping at the bit to get a lot of this technology across the line, but knew there would be a HUGE ethics battle. But, if you have a pandemic, and mRNA is the hero and you get millions to take it, you get to move forward with the numerous promising cures.

Almost no one who's had the vaccine will question it now, and the opposition will be absolutely minimized.

Truly Amazing!!…..

“For cancer, mRNA is being investigated as a way to deliver to cells the code for proteins in a tumor, which could even be personalized to match an individual's cancer mutations. The cells then produce those proteins, training the immune system to recognize and destroy the cancer.”

This is what I was talking about and alluding to long ago. For several years the scientific community working on gene therapy, and genetic engineering have really been chomping at the bit to get many of these technologies out across the line, and into the public.

Most aren't aware of some of the human trials that have been approved since the new mRNA vaccines came out, (and a couple have been paused due to deaths in the trials). We all know that there is collateral damage when making progress, but we have to be very responsible, and VERY careful in understanding that every life matters, and see to it that we don't inadvertently rip the lid off of Pandora's box.

Hey @gatorz1209 are you aware of all of the research that's been going on over the past 10-20 years, and all of the promising treatments that are coming based on some ethically sensitive technologies etc.?
I’m sorry man, I just can’t take anything you post seriously anymore after reading some of your conspiracy rhetoric

Reactions: stutsman23
I’m sorry man, I just can’t take anything you post seriously anymore after reading some of your conspiracy rhetoric

You are certainly allowed to check out of the conversation. Unfortunately, many do. They look, can't find a single valid thread to debunk the position, so instead they find an excuse to check out. It's certainly better than calling names and hurling insults and feces like your buddies do.

Again, it's just not smart to take a 100 volume book, and then fixate on a single word to nitpick the totality of what was said. Extremely small data samples are NOT good for drawing accurate conclusions.

• Haha
Reactions: gatorz1209
You are certainly allowed to check out of the conversation. Unfortunately, many do. They look, can't find a single valid thread to debunk the position, so instead they find an excuse to check out. It's certainly better than calling names and hurling insults and feces like your buddies do.

Again, it's just not smart to take a 100 volume book, and then fixate on a single word to nitpick the totality of what was said. Extremely small data samples are NOT good for drawing accurate conclusions.
You might be the most delusional person on this entire board if you don’t think you’ve been absolutely clowned ITT😂

You might be the most delusional person on this entire board if you don’t think you’ve been absolutely clowned ITT😂

You laid down a great argument, and made some points that were straight fire, (or, rather you called me some great names). What a GREAT "e-win" for you. You da man. You da Big John Wayne on campus.

(Do you feel a little better about yourself now???).

You laid down a great argument, and made some points that were straight fire. What a GREAT "e-win" for you. You da man. You da Big John Wayne on campus.

...(Do you feel better about yourself now???).
Just go ahead and put up the surrender cobra😂

• Haha
Reactions: stutsman23 and AUBK
Just go ahead and put up the surrender cobra😂

unreal.jpg

And......, here we go. Just like I said was likely to happen. First, a vaccine using new technology that is NOT "Gene therapy" or "Genetic Engineering", and completely positioned, marketed and propped up to be the hero that saved the day, and now all of the new trials that rush these technologies on across the line, and out into the public, without the huge ethical debates that would have taken place had it not been for the new mRNA vaccines "saving the day". Now, since hundreds of millions have already taken them, they won't be opposed to the use of this technology, (which we'd previously always classified as gene therapy and/or spoken of it under the general heading of genetic engineering).

It's not necessarily guaranteed to be bad, but I certainly hope that we don't rush forward too quickly, without having enough knowledge, (especially from a big picture, long term perspective), and end up ripping the lid off of Pandora's Box in a manner that can never be put back on.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT