ADVERTISEMENT

Ill leave this here

Lol. Israel peak deaths are 20% of what they were pre-vaccine. Vaccines are 88% vs symptomatic Covid.
Delta is less dangerous plus there’s lots of much more effective NATURAL immunity from having had the virus. That shit Pfizer pumped into people’s arms is not worth anything - now with those new warning put on by the EU they’re worth even less

Reactions: Marshall Dillon
We just had a young LEO pass from down here. Young healthy guy. He was unvaccinated. There will be many of these stories.

UJdjyOc.png

ZXR7NQh.png

dcBh1nG.png

“The largest decrease in hesitancy between January and May by education group was in those with a high school education or less. Hesitancy held constant in the most educated group (those with a Ph.D.); by May Ph.D.’s were the most hesitant group. While vaccine hesitancy decreased across virtually all racial groups, Blacks and Pacific Islanders had the largest decreases, joining Hispanics and Asians at having lower vaccine hesitancy than whites in May.”
PhD’s most hesitant group

I didn’t state it happens all the time I simply stated what the conversation was that we had this morning, but dumpie sure came running to try and call me a liar and act like vaccinated were invincible as he always does . Also I’d rather not say which hospital publicly if you want a dm I’ll gladly post.
Got dam Mr. Hickory isn't backing up on his info.

Delta is less dangerous plus there’s lots of much more effective NATURAL immunity from having had the virus. That shit Pfizer pumped into people’s arms is not worth anything - now with those new warning put on by the EU they’re worth even less

There is literally nothing showing delta is less dangerous. Nothing. The death rates are lower due to vaccines and natural immunity. Warning by the EU? Did it say “Pfizer has 88% efficacy vs symptomatic infections”??? Lol

Get over what? The vaccine doesn’t come with a guarantee not to die. Dude could’ve had issues that made his immunity less. 75% of breakthroughs in the hospital or dead are over 70 I believe.
Doubt his family thought the vaccine was a guarantee against death, but I bet they thought he wouldn’t die if he caught covid after being vaccinated

therefore his family should get over his vaccinated covid death

“The largest decrease in hesitancy between January and May by education group was in those with a high school education or less. Hesitancy held constant in the most educated group (those with a Ph.D.); by May Ph.D.’s were the most hesitant group. While vaccine hesitancy decreased across virtually all racial groups, Blacks and Pacific Islanders had the largest decreases, joining Hispanics and Asians at having lower vaccine hesitancy than whites in May.”
PhD’s most hesitant group

Lol. That’s a survey. Jeez.

Lmmfao!!!! I not for the chid play cuzzo. I'm in Madison off Hughes Rd. I can meet you at the YMCA on Hughes at 6 If you want to settle this name calling. Name calling is for marks and bustas, and I guarantee I can kick your ass a lot worse than any Covid Symptom and your Vax won't help at all.
The Dega in you is showing hard ITT. Getcho ass up to Walgreen's at Battle St & Johnson St. and get a Pfizer stikky ickky.

Doubt his family thought the vaccine was a guarantee against death, but I bet they thought he wouldn’t die if he caught covid after being vaccinated

therefore his family should get over his vaccinated covid death

Of course they thought that. Most do. I don’t take that for granted. I was on phone with my dad explaining this surge probably only has a couple of months left so act like it’s April 2020 until the cases bottom out.

Damn what? Dumpie is literally on the board daily acting like vaccinated can’t die. I literally made a post today about a conversation I had with my mother(a physician) who told me she had two people that were vaccinated die last night and today. Dumpie immediately jumps on saying it’s a lie blah blah blah as he always does. They are the idiots but you think what you want. It doesn’t effect me

Dude, I have barely responded to you today. What are you talking about? I mean you’re probably lying but some vaccinated will die.

Dude, I have barely responded to you today. What are you talking about? I mean you’re probably lying but some vaccinated will die.
Ummmm what are you talking about? This post is about dumpie Dan not stumpie. Go rant somewhere else.

Oh ok. Btw, I agree that you were lying.
Yea you would because it’s not a liberal acceptable talking point. It was just a fact from a physician told to me. But yea I’m lying, no way in hell two vaccinated people can die close together. That’s just impossible. 🥱

Yea you would because it’s not a liberal acceptable talking point. It was just a fact from a physician told to me. But yea I’m lying, no way in hell two vaccinated people can die close together. That’s just impossible. 🥱

Derp. Vaccinated people die from Covid. I just know hiw crazy you are and you definitely would lie to try and score a point on here on Covid. What’s funny is your tidbit means nothing to those educated on the vaccine. You’re 25 times less likely to die from Covid if vaccinated. About 99% of the US deaths are unvaccinated. We know people are in that 1%.

If that happened that is the exception to to the rule. Would be curios to their age and condition

Derp. Vaccinated people die from Covid. I just know hiw crazy you are and you definitely would lie to try and score a point on here on Covid. What’s funny is your tidbit means nothing to those educated on the vaccine. You’re 25 times less likely to die from Covid if vaccinated. About 99% of the US deaths are unvaccinated. We know people are in that 1%.
Regurgitate that same shit 1000 times. I don’t care about that and I was saying anything about that. I simply stated a conversation with a doctor and the details I was told. Period. Also, I guarantee you I’m more educated than you are so don’t even try and come at me with that crap. Lastly, you really shouldn’t call people crazy with the insane stupid shit you post on here. You and dumpie are the two least objective people on this site.

Regurgitate that same shit 1000 times. I don’t care about that and I was saying anything about that. I simply stated a conversation with a doctor and the details I was told. Period. Also, I guarantee you I’m more educated than you are so don’t even try and come at me with that crap. Lastly, you really shouldn’t call people crazy with the insane stupid shit you post on here. You and dumpie are the two least objective people on this site.
Well I am going to be Stump. LOL derp

Lol. You’re more educated than me? If so, that was wasted money.

My bank account and career says otherwise

Lol. You fly around the country for your boss who makes the real money. When your Zillow hits $700k for your house, come talk to me. When your 401k hits 7 digits, come talk to me. How far did you go on education?

Non peer reviewed and they didn’t wait the weeks they need to for Pfizer. Also, those numbers are against infection. All that matters is symptomatic infection then severe Covid then death. Here’s showing they didn’t account for tile for Pfizer:

Here is the most recent peer reviewed study:

Lol. You fly around the country for your boss who makes the real money. When your Zillow hits $700k for your house, come talk to me. When your 401k hits 7 digits, come talk to me. How far did you go on education?
So you think worth is based on what Zillow says or a pathetic 401k which is weak if that’s all you have for retirement, lol at you. I have 2 degrees, including a master’s as well as numerous other certifications.

Reactions: overman185
So you think worth is based on what Zillow says or a pathetic 401k which is weak if that’s all you have for retirement, lol at you. I have 2 degrees, including a master’s as well as numerous other certifications.

Lol. Pick a poster you trust. We can both send them screen shots with our screen names written in there and let’s see who has more. Worth is based on comparable a and my neighbor two houses over sold for 750k.

Lol. Pick a poster you trust. We can both send them screen shots with our screen names written in there and let’s see who has more. Worth is based on comparable a and my neighbor two houses over sold for 750k.
You really think I’m that stupid. I’m not sending anyone on here personal info. I don’t know a single person on this board first hand nor have I ever met anyone so why in the hell would I trust anyone with personal info like that? Also, I don’t have to prove anything to a clown like you. You want to go dick measure go do it with your circle jerk friends. I’m sure they’d love to.

You really think I’m that stupid. I’m not sending anyone on here personal info. I don’t know a single person on this board first hand nor have I ever met anyone so why in the hell would I trust anyone with personal info like that? Also, I don’t have to prove anything to a clown like you. You want to go dick measure go do it with your circle jerk friends. I’m sure they’d love to.

That’s what I thought. All it would show is balances and your screen name.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT