ADVERTISEMENT

Ill leave this here

Hey chuckles I didn't ask you for a chart that showed that 95% of cases are among the unvaccinated. I asked you for a study that showed who infected the new cases? Is there a study out there or are you just using anecdotal evidence as usual?

Like I said, are you joking? This may be the dumbest question I’ve seen on here. Do you think 95 people will spread it more than 5 people? Also, vaccinated carry viral
Loads for less days and most studies show a lower viral Load. This isn’t hard.

Reactions: Horace From Three
Like I said, are you joking? This may be the dumbest question I’ve seen on here. Do you think 95 people will spread it more than 5 people? Also, vaccinated carry viral
Loads for less days and most studies show a lower viral Load. This isn’t hard.
Deflect deflect deflect. You never answer any questions directed at you in any covid thread so no one pays you any attention.

Deflect deflect deflect. You never answer any questions directed at you in any covid thread so no one pays you any attention.

Dude, it wa a nutty question. That’s something they wouldn’t study because it’s obvious to everybody why it’s spreading.

Reactions: Horace From Three
Children.

ZbQaBEq.jpg

mbMRr30.jpg

Dude, it wa a nutty question. That’s something they wouldn’t study because it’s obvious to everybody why it’s spreading.
Oh so you don't know the unvaccinated are spreading the virus at a higher rate than the vaccinated. Thanks for admitting that.

I’m for people getting vaccinated. I’ll be surprised if the death rate for vaccinated people isn’t 1%, however. Same as unvaccinated.

Reactions: TigerTime099
How many of those unvaccinated never had Covid before, and why is that Stat not being taken? There should be two groups of the unvaccinated. They group that has never had Covid and the group that has in my opinion

It will come to that point with the ability of antibody testing. The south is seeing its first big wave of delta and these stats are compiling. Every regional hospital in my area (from Baton Rouge to NOLA to Jackson to Pensacola) are collecting this data. I could give daily updates from my hospital system. We could do a daily COVID update however I think that would become tiresome.

Last edited:
Oh so you don't know the unvaccinated are spreading the virus at a higher rate than the vaccinated. Thanks for admitting that.

Since I have a brain that can do very simple math, I know it for a fact. Every scientist and dr agrees. I’ll try and show you some things :

1) lower viral Loads:

One massive analysis of Delta transmission comes from the UK REACT-1 programme, led by a team at Imperial College London, which tests more than 100,000 UK volunteers every few weeks. The team ran Ct analyses for samples received in May, June and July, when Delta was rapidly replacing other variants to become the dominant driver of COVID-19 in the country. The results suggested that among people testing positive, those who had been vaccinated had a lower viral load on average than did unvaccinated people. Paul Elliott, an epidemiologist at Imperial, says that these results differ from other Ct studies because this study sampled the population at random and included people who tested positive without showing symptoms.

2) 8 times less likely to get symptomatic Covid

3) At least 90% of the cases are among the unvaccinated.

4) Vaccinated contagious for less days:

“A vaccinated person may have the same viral loads as an unvaccinated person, but that high level of virus lasts only three to four days compared with an unvaccinated person who could be contagious for up to 10 days, said Suresh Mittal, professor of virology at Purdue University’s College of Veterinary Medicine.“

5) The surge by delta so far is much worse in the very low vaccinated areas compared to the very highly vaccinated areas.

I hope this helps.

I'm not on either side, but the vaccinated people should stop acting like they can't be touched

I'm not on either side, but the unvaccinated people should stop acting like they're touched at the same rate as the vaccinated

Reactions: stutsman23
I am one of the statistical
Abnormalities as I had covid and it caused a tremendous amount of genital warts

It’s not fat it’s race therefore taboo unless whites are screwing up
Obesity, and the various health problems that come along with it, is a leading reason for COVID deaths among the non-elderly.

Obesity, and the various health problems that come along with it, is a leading reason for COVID deaths among the non-elderly.
True but the race race component of obesity is left out. also the socio economic factors. where do we target our mitigation efforts?. Its nuts what we ignore

We know whites are screwing up. More specifically, rural whites without a college degree with certain political stances.

It’s race mostly because of rate of vaccination. There is a genetic variable that is currently “unknown”. Another unspeakable variable is that this is a man made virus and they are using models based on “natural” virus behavior.

I wasn't looking for it, but I did find it interesting. I'm sure there are more that you don't hear about.
I suspect you’ll find quite a few in nearly fully vaccinated Israel. Harvard just came out with a study and they found the vaccines to be a whopping 42% effective.

True but the race race component of obesity is left out. also the socio economic factors. where do we target our mitigation efforts?. Its nuts what we ignore
There's not a dramatic difference between races, except for the Asians since they are better than all of us. Yes, there black people have a higher percentage but a much much lower number as they only make up ~13% of the population.

Non-Hispanic Black adults (49.6%) had the highest age-adjusted prevalence of obesity, followed by Hispanic adults (44.8%), non-Hispanic White adults (42.2%) and non-Hispanic Asian adults (17.4%).

I suspect you’ll find quite a few in nearly fully vaccinated Israel. Harvard just came out with a study and they found the vaccines to be a whopping 42% effective.
Do you have a link? This is what I find when I google "Harvard vaccine study".

Research has also found vaccination to be effective against severe disease, hospitalization, and death caused by the Delta variant, which is now the dominant variant in the US. A study from Public Health England found that full vaccination with the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine was 88% effective at protecting against symptomatic illness caused by the Delta variant, and 96% effective at preventing hospitalization due to the Delta variant.

Reactions: stutsman23

Lol. Israel peak deaths are 20% of what they were pre-vaccine. Vaccines are 88% vs symptomatic Covid.

Do you have a link? This is what I find when I google "Harvard vaccine study".

Research has also found vaccination to be effective against severe disease, hospitalization, and death caused by the Delta variant, which is now the dominant variant in the US. A study from Public Health England found that full vaccination with the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine was 88% effective at protecting against symptomatic illness caused by the Delta variant, and 96% effective at preventing hospitalization due to the Delta variant.

He’s probably talking about yet another study in another country studying getting infected, not symptomatic Covid. Also, that was Pfizer, not moderna.

He’s probably talking about yet another study in another country studying getting infected, not symptomatic Covid. Also, that was Pfizer, not moderna.
Ah, maybe so. I'm not sure why I would give a shit about getting infected if the odds of me being hospitalized were miniscule and dying even less.

Ah, maybe so. I'm not sure why I would give a shit about getting infected if the odds of me being hospitalized were miniscule and dying even less.

Just looked. It’s a Mayo Clinic study that didn’t account for length of time after final shot. Pretty dumb.

Just came out. Peer reviewed.

I disagree with them often but damn. You are an idiot
Damn what? Dumpie is literally on the board daily acting like vaccinated can’t die. I literally made a post today about a conversation I had with my mother(a physician) who told me she had two people that were vaccinated die last night and today. Dumpie immediately jumps on saying it’s a lie blah blah blah as he always does. They are the idiots but you think what you want. It doesn’t effect me

Don’t only 1% of people who catch the Covid die?
People can spin stats and numbers to look any way they want.
"DIE" is the key word. There are also many other side effects after recovery. I like me ... I want neither the possible long term side effects nor death from Covid.

Damn what? Dumpie is literally on the board daily acting like vaccinated can’t die. I literally made a post today about a conversation I had with my mother(a physician) who told me she had two people that were vaccinated die last night and today. Dumpie immediately jumps on saying it’s a lie blah blah blah as he always does. They are the idiots but you think what you want. It doesn’t effect me
Statistics are everywhere. What hospital does your mother work? Because that is a huge anomaly

Statistics are everywhere. What hospital does your mother work? Because that is a huge anomaly
I didn’t state it happens all the time I simply stated what the conversation was that we had this morning, but dumpie sure came running to try and call me a liar and act like vaccinated were invincible as he always does . Also I’d rather not say which hospital publicly if you want a dm I’ll gladly post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT