ADVERTISEMENT

Ill leave this here

Man Nu Times was the shit. O have no clue how they went out of business because I was there atleast 3 times a week. 3 burgers for a dollar was amazing!!!
I think 3 burgers for a dollar is the reason they went out of business. I just wish I could still get some Boswell's wings. You prob don't know anything about those do you?

I think 3 burgers for a dollar is the reason they went out of business. I just wish I could still get some Boswell's wings. You prob don't know anything about those do you?

I know about Boswells. My mama still in Talladega so visit a lot. Did they shut down? Was Nu Times family owned? They sold 3 burgers for a dollar for years though. I have never seen a Nu times anywhere else.

What you know about Links Rib Tips on Frazier Farm!!!

We just had a young LEO pass from down here. Young healthy guy. He was unvaccinated. There will be many of these stories.

UJdjyOc.png

ZXR7NQh.png

dcBh1nG.png
Quoting this. Get. Vaccinated.

I’m not an alarmist and I don’t know that I have ever sounded an alarm except in the first few weeks of COVID (early Mar 2020). I am sounding an alarm. I’m sorry if it’s faux pas on the Bunker. We are in a bad way. Every patient I have admitted this week has been COVID (including the 9 that I admitted today on call). I hope that I am really wrong. I hope we peak in the next couple of days and this doesn’t make its way into where I grew up (Birmingham—there are already the signs we had a couple of weeks ago when I posted my first update in 8 months). We have pronounced many 25-45 year olds in the last 2 weeks. We pronounced a 28 year old in which we emergently delivered her baby. We pronounced a 37 yo LEO last night (ripped AF and had previous COVID), a 42 yo today overweight but otherwise healthy, a 55 yo unhealthy fat guy. Healthy, skinny, fat, young, and few older but not old. It’s bad fam…it’s bad. Just hope we turn around soon…

I’m not an alarmist and I don’t know that I have ever sounded an alarm except in the first few weeks of COVID (early Mar 2020). I am sounding an alarm. I’m sorry if it’s faux pas on the Bunker. We are in a bad way. Every patient I have admitted this week has been COVID (including the 9 that I admitted today on call). I hope that I am really wrong. I hope we peak in the next couple of days and this doesn’t make its way into where I grew up (Birmingham—there are already the signs we had a couple of weeks ago when I posted my first update in 8 months). We have pronounced many 25-45 year olds in the 2 weeks. We pronounced a 28 year old in which we emergently delivered her baby. Healthy, skinny, fat, young, and few older but not old. It’s bad fam…it’s bad. Just hope we turn around soon…

Gottlieb said he thinks it peaks in a few days on cases but hospitalizations will get worse due to the lag obviously. A peak would signal an end in sight at least. Other states are starting what happened in the south. See OR and WA right now (94 degrees today too).

Without knowing his medical history, fitness level, and comorbidities, reporting that 'his death was covid related', is meaningless.

It is certainly not a thing to build or support a position about vaccines on.

There is no point in the OP and no point in reading anything about vaccines or covid into his death.

I'm not on either side, but the vaccinated people should stop acting like they can't be touched

this is true. Not only can vaccinated individuals get infected, they can still die. It’s all about the immunity vs dose exposure.

That’s why vaccinated individuals still need to take precautions like social distancing and masking if they are immunity vulnerable or they are a front-liner frequently exposed to individuals with high infection levels.

Last edited:
Vance died from natural causes due to COVID-19, according to Coroner Sharon Grisham-Stewart.

------ does not compute.

Without knowing his medical history, fitness level, and comorbidities, reporting that 'his death was covid related', is meaningless.

It is certainly not a thing to build or support a position about vaccines on.

There is no point in the OP and no point in reading anything about vaccines or covid into his death.

i don’t think it is meaningless. Statistics show vaccines are the most important defense for covid, but anyone thinking if means they can go back to life without precautions if social distancing and masking is kidding themselves into what they want to believe.

Especially, for immune compromised and frontline folks potentially frequently exposed to high dose infected individuals.

Over 99% of deaths so far are the unvaccinated. I’m pretty sure the vaccinated know vaccinated die but it’s less than 1% of deaths or right near there. Congrats on finding a dead vaccinated person in the news I guess.
Lie

Dude, there is no two sides to this. Covid is a minor inconvenience if all were vaccinated. What do you guys not get about over 90% of cases being unvaccinated or 95% hospitalizations being unvaccinated or 99% of deaths being unvaccinated?
Vaccination are doing nothing to stop the spread of corona!

You’re 25 times less likely to die if vaccinated. Deaths are about 99 to 1 right now in the US so I guess that’s a decent difference, no?
dr. stumpy --- bringing stuff and updates

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT