ADVERTISEMENT

I tested positive today fam....

So many facepalms.

urj3uth.png
That guy is literally the worst

You're deliberately trying to harm people that you don't know under the guise of a "helpful" anti-vax troll. I can't stress enough that I do not want you to get vaccinated... but odds are, you already have been.

You're subhuman and you disgust people with actual educations... I'll leave it at that.
I am trying to figure out...surely this is a joke, "deliberately trying to harm people"? "disgust people with actual educations"?

You're deliberately trying to harm people that you don't know under the guise of a "helpful" anti-vax troll. I can't stress enough that I do not want you to get vaccinated... but odds are, you already have been.

You're subhuman and you disgust people with actual educations... I'll leave it at that.

I have a 20+ year history on these boards, and no one who is familiar with me would even remotely agree with you. You are considerably deranged to even insinuate such a lie, but that's how you and your ilk roll when folks don't agree with you....., and especially if you can't fade their argument.

I've asked you many times to go find posts to back up your claims, and every single time it's nothing but crickets. That says it all. If I were posting true "anti-vaxx" quackery and trash, you and your buddies would be all over it, dashing it to pieces. But that hasn't happened, so you have resorted to a dangerous level russle'ege and anger. I feel sorry for you.

Most ironically, is your extreme hypocrisy. You LIE and say I want to harm the folks I'm actually HELPING, while you wish actual death upon me, because you can't make a point on a message board? Even twice in this thread, you've essentially said that you hoped I wasn't vaccinated so that I would get COVID and die. You are clearly the one who is despicable, and you're a COMPLETE hypocrite.

I mean, just imagine wishing death on another human being because they don't agree that you should lie, hide information, deceive and manipulate others. I've only said we should use an approach of full disclosure and help folks make informed decisions, and for that you feel Ii deserve death???

Most ironically, is your extreme hypocrisy. You LIE and say I want to harm the folks I'm actually HELPING, while you wish actual death upon me, because you can't make a point on a message board? Even twice in this thread, you've essentially said that you hoped I wasn't vaccinated so that I would get COVID and die. You are clearly the one who is despicable, and you're a COMPLETE hypocrite.
I can't think of anything more hilariously ironic than you construing my encouragement of you standing by your convictions (a.k.a. trolling) as some sort of death wish.

It's honestly perfect.

Reactions: Stumpfan
I can't think of anything more hilariously ironic than you construing my encouragement of you standing by your convictions (a.k.a. trolling) as some sort of death wish.

It's honestly perfect.
So it’s cool to troll and wish death on people here now? @Jay G. Tate Need to know this in a hurry.

• Haha
Reactions: 00aubie
So it’s cool to troll and wish death on people here now? @Jay G. Tate Need to know this in a hurry.
I have done no such thing. He doesn't want to be vaccinated and I support his decision... it's his right.

Nice try though... do you need me to give you a few bucks to help get moved over to that new board?

I am trying to figure out...surely this is a joke, "deliberately trying to harm people"? "disgust people with actual educations"?

Unfortunately, it's NOT a joke. This guy actually said that he hoped I wasn't vaccinated and implied that he hoped I would get COVID and die. #RealTalk

All because he can't FORCE me to go full mind-numbed cheerleader for the mRNA vaccines. What he's saying is, "if you don't agree with me, I want you dead, whether you are advocating for truth or not". DM8 has used that frequently during the pandemic, and he likely copied it from him. If they can't make a good point, they start saying, "you want to see other humans die, you're despicable".

• Haha
Unfortunately, it's NOT a joke. This guy actually said that he hoped I wasn't vaccinated and implied that he hoped I would get COVID and die. #RealTalk
Why would me supporting your right to remain unvaccinated mean that I want you to die? That sort of implies that you believe your entire position must be bullshit, no?

Quite the conundrum you've created for yourself here.

Reactions: AUBK
(Part II)

It's completely ironic that while he lied and made that up on me, he really is implying that he hopes I die from COVID, in this very thread. In reality, he's pissed because I've railed against the leading authorities for constantly using deceit, deception and misinformation to promote the mRNA vaccines. I simply believe that lying and using extreme propaganda is NOT the best way to operate. You never whizz on a man and tell him it's raining.

I feel we should give people balanced, objective information, using an approach based on full disclosure, instead of lying, hiding info, baking and spinning data, studies etc., while using major bullying tactics to cancel any scientist, researchers and doctors who try to get the truth out. Thug bullies, snowing the public to pull off a hidden agenda. Thank GOD that scientists, researchers and doctors in other countries are integral enough to do real studies and real science so that somehow, against all odds, some of the truth has gotten out.

• Haha
Why would me supporting your right to remain unvaccinated mean that I want you to die? That sort of implies that you believe your entire position must be bullshit, no?

Quite the conundrum you've created for yourself here.

It's not a conundrum at all. I've NEVER advocated or said that people shouldn't get vaccinated. Just that all of the bullying, lying and surreptitious behavior should STOP. That ALL viable solutions should be evaluated, (e.g. HCQ, Ivermectin or any treatment that would help save lives), instead of trying to force everyone down a single channel, to a single solution, (i.e. the mRNA vaccines).

IF your primary goal is to save lives and reach herd immunity ASAP, we should be doing those things, including developing another vaccine option based on the classic, tried and true vaccine technology used to develop the Polio, measles vaccines et. al.. We have DECADES of usage data on them, so many of the hold-outs who have already taken all of those old vaccines, would likely JUMP and take them, and we'd have most of our population vaccinated. Again, IF reaching herd immunity really is your primary goal.

It's not a conundrum at all. I've NEVER advocated or said that people shouldn't get vaccinated. Just that all of the bullying, lying and surreptitious behavior should STOP. That ALL viable solutions should be evaluated, (e.g. HCQ, Ivermectin or any treatment that would help save lives), instead of trying to force everyone down a single channel, to a single solution, (i.e. the mRNA vaccines).
Nah... you've just spewed intentionally misleading treatises of horseshit about the vaccine every day for months.

Again, me supporting your right to decline injecting yourself with a dangerous, experimental product does not mean that I want you to perish... quite the opposite, actually.

By all means... don't be a sheep (while continuing to advocate for a drug literally made for sheep).

When my 5G chip malfunctions and kills me, you will have the last laugh, my man.

Nah... you've just spewed intentionally misleading treatises of horseshit about the vaccine every day for months.

Again, me supporting your right to decline injecting yourself with a dangerous, experimental product does not mean that I want you to perish... quite the opposite, actually.

By all means... don't be a sheep (while continuing to advocate for a drug literally made for sheep).

When my 5G chip malfunctions and kills me, you will have the last laugh, my man.

Please stop it with the weak strawmen. You're Stomping up the thread, and doing the job of your boss.

You also know very well that I did NOT mention "sheep" or "5G". However, you are mentioning those things in an attempt to trick people into believing that I mentioned them to falsely position me as some kind of anti-vaxx kook. Guess what? I won't work. Go find a single post out of hundreds, where I've EVER mentioned 5G or micro-chips etc.. You are clearly displaying your considerable lack of integrity.

Go link just 3 or 4 of the misleading posts, or shut up with the lies. If there are months of them "spewed daily" go link a few to show how I'm misleading folks. I've also not advocated for drugs in the sense you've said, but I've instead said consistently that we need to "fairly evaluate ALL viable solutions, and stop forcing everyone to the mRNA vaccines as the only solution.

If we had a consistent treatment routine, we could save more lives, but we're friggin 18 months into this thing, and you mean to tell me that the best and brightest minds, in a country with the most resources, don't even have a consistent treatment routine??? We're still telling folks to "Go home and come back if your lungs are about to fail", and I think we can and should do better.

Last edited:
If we had a consistent treatment routine, we could save more lives, but we're friggin 18 months into this thing, and you mean to tell me that the best and brightest minds, in a country with the most resources, don't even have a consistent treatment routine??? We're still telling folks to "Go home and come back if your lungs are about to fail", and I think we can and should do better.
The best and brightest minds on this planet developed vaccines that have done amazing work in protecting people from this virus.

We are trying to do better... in spite of people spreading garbage on the internet.

(Part II)

It's completely ironic that while he lied and made that up on me, he really is implying that he hopes I die from COVID, in this very thread. In reality, he's pissed because I've railed against the leading authorities for constantly using deceit, deception and misinformation to promote the mRNA vaccines. I simply believe that lying and using extreme propaganda is NOT the best way to operate. You never whizz on a man and tell him it's raining.

I feel we should give people balanced, objective information, using an approach based on full disclosure, instead of lying, hiding info, baking and spinning data, studies etc., while using major bullying tactics to cancel any scientist, researchers and doctors who try to get the truth out. Thug bullies, snowing the public to pull off a hidden agenda. Thank GOD that scientists, researchers and doctors in other countries are integral enough to do real studies and real science so that somehow, against all odds, some of the truth has gotten out.
Yes, remember this...leftist, progressives, and marxist do not want open dialogue, they do not want you to have your own opinion or you have access to all the facts. You are not to use your mind and do your own thinking, you are to follow, do, and think as they say.

• Haha
get ready cause getting a booster injection every 4-8 months is the way it's going to be. Many Scientist warned about being over aggressive with a "vaccine" in the middle of a pandemic and they were basically told to "ssshhh". Because we are using the injection so aggressively the virus will mutate equally aggressively and you and everybody else that listened to the CDC and took the injection will need many boosters in the future. Your own immune system is the best vaccine. Have fun but learn not to swallow everything the CDC spews.
Great point - I bet the families of the Tuskegee Airmen syphilis project wish their loved ones hadn’t listened to the CDC.....

Reactions: APICason
Couldn’t hurt to get some ivermectin and famotidine (extra strength Pepcid ac) and load up on vitamin d and zinc
Tell me more about the famotidine with regard to the virus. I took it for a year for reflux, but I stopped because I was worried about being on it too long.

Tell me more about the famotidine with regard to the virus. I took it for a year for reflux, but I stopped because I was worried about being on it too long.
I listened to a podcast with Dr. Ryan Cole and he has had a lot of success using it among other treatments. it’s not certain how it works for covid. Some say it inhibits replication like ivermectin. Hartford thinks it may be other reasons noted below.

From the Hartford Study:
“Current thoughts are that it may lessen the hyperimmune inflammatory response by blocking the effects of pathological histamine release from mast cells by binding to the histamine H2 receptor,” he said.

https://hartfordhealthcare.org/about-us/news-press/news-detail?articleid=28305&publicId=395

There are certain cholesterol medications that seem to work as well since they work to remove fatty lipids from the lungs which the virus could use to latch on to. Interesting stuff.

Reactions: Yabba Dabba
I have a dream….that one day…..Democrats and Republicans, (southern preacher deep breath sound) can be able to have a discussion (southern preacher deep breath sound) without making everything about covid and politics.

I HAVE A DREAM!!! Can I get an amen?!?!

@Bob Mapplethorpe @crococile22
me and @Hornacious tried this. all it takes is 1 snack break and everything goes to shit

• Haha
Reactions: warrech
I'm glad you believe this, and hopefully it will be true. One of the 5 was hospitalized, never admitted to ICU. Two of the remaining four were knocked on their rears and were down for weeks. The final two were showing only mild symptoms and have recovered. I am vaccinated, believe it will help, but the studies are bullshit.
I know personally of a break through out break amongst a big crew of people here local to me.

Exactly 1/9 had a single symptom.

Booom goes the anecdotal evidence!

Lol. Wut? You supported your statement that the studies were bs with your info on friends.
Maybe you could share a link to the data?

I know it's unlikely your brain realizes it, but you should try to look at the data in these situations.

Maybe you could share a link to the data?

I know it's unlikely your brain realizes it, but you should try to look at the data in these situations.

Why? He already said they were bs. I assume most have seen where the best protection was infection then vaccine. It’s still not crazy to get infected. It’s just not as likely and especially very sick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT