ADVERTISEMENT

I tested positive today fam....

When you had it the first time was it officially confirmed? How long ago was that? How long ago was your last shot?

Most importantly, get well quickly dude. Do they have you on any type of treatment routine for this instance?

Last edited:
Reactions: DFY04 and JLEAGLE07
When you had it the first time was it officially confirmed? How long ago was that? How long ago was your last shot?

Most importantly, do they have you on any type of treatment routine for this instance?

Yes it was official last time. I had it right at Christmas. Got the vax a few weeks back.

I feel generally fine.

Im convinced now that we will all probably get this at some point.

Second time to have the Virus AND I've been vaxinated.

I'm just glad I'll get this round out of the way before gameday!!!
Welcome to the break through party. Had my vax at the end of April, tested positive on Wednesday. Finally had a low grade fever last night and felt like a sinus infection coming on. Other than that, so far, I’m good to go.

giphy.gif

Hank! Take your Vitamin D and rest. I hope you can smell and taste. Stick your nose in a jar of peanut butter. If you can’t smell it, you’ll know you’re in the covid zone.

Reactions: Henrytd20
Welcome to the life of every single vaccinated person in our friend group.

Seriously. I'm just glad we've gotten to the point where we can tell the truth like you just did without getting LIT UP online. You heard doctors and all attacking when folks first started reporting it, and they would just blow it off saying, "that's anecdotal, there's no official study/data or proof". Now that was true at one point, but even after evidence was coast to coast and all over the place folks were in denial and wouldn't do an earnest study. It's just not good science to be operating in delusion and denial.

That said, I HOPE we can get things figured out, tweaked, and come up with something that can freaking work at a high/reasonable level, for a long time. I don't want semi-annual jabs, (or even annual for that matter). I want normal. Give me normal. Imagine having to get vaxxed every 3-4 months.

Last edited:
Thank you and nope. Just told me to quarantine.

That's busted. If it starts getting worse, get some meds immediately. I just don't understand the "Go home, and come back if you're almost dead" mentality, but it seems clear that they want the new mRNA vaccines as the only "treatment", and to be the "HEROES" of this pandemic. We've got to earnestly consider ALL viable solutions if we want to get to the other side of this thing ASAP.

Last edited:
Seriously. I'm just glad we've gotten to the point where we can tell the truth like you just did without getting LIT UP online. You heard doctors and all attacking when folks first started reporting it, and they would just blow it off saying, "that's anecdotal, there's no official study/data or proof". Now that was true at one point, but even after evidence was coast to coast and all over the place folks were in denial and wouldn't do an earnest study. It's just not good science to be operating in delusion and denial.

That said, I HOPE we can get things figured out, tweaked, and come up with something that can freaking worth for a long time. I don't want semi-annual jabs, (or even annual for that matter). I want normal. Give me normal. Imagine having to get vaxxed every 3-4 months.

We already have something. It’s called the vaccine, anti-vaxxer. Lol at every 3-4 or even every 6 months. You have lost your mind.

Reactions: gatorz1209
The question isn’t if you’ll get covid at some point. It’s if you’ll be able to fight it with the assistance of the vaccine or not. One way will significantly increase your odds of staying out of the hospital.

Wife tested positive yesterday. I’m negative and we both got the shot in May.

Crazy thing is I got tested for antibodies. I have neither, natural or from the shot.

It’s a virus we don’t know how to control. Kerryon!!!!!!!

That said, I HOPE we can get things figured out, tweaked, and come up with something that can freaking worth for a long time. I don't want semi-annual jabs, (or even annual for that matter). I want normal. Give me normal. Imagine having to get vaxxed every 3-4 months.
get ready cause getting a booster injection every 4-8 months is the way it's going to be. Many Scientist warned about being over aggressive with a "vaccine" in the middle of a pandemic and they were basically told to "ssshhh". Because we are using the injection so aggressively the virus will mutate equally aggressively and you and everybody else that listened to the CDC and took the injection will need many boosters in the future. Your own immune system is the best vaccine. Have fun but learn not to swallow everything the CDC spews.

get ready cause getting a booster injection every 4-8 months is the way it's going to be. Many Scientist warned about being over aggressive with a "vaccine" in the middle of a pandemic and they were basically told to "ssshhh". Because we are using the injection so aggressively the virus will mutate equally aggressively and you and everybody else that listened to the CDC and took the injection will need many boosters in the future. Your own immune system is the best vaccine. Have fun but learn not to swallow everything the CDC spews.

Just made some popcorn... 3,2,1... here comes the squad

Hey, we charge our phones daily… every 3-4 months for the 5G chip isn’t that big of a deal.

You seriously need to get some help if you ever truly want to be “normal,” vaccine-troll.

We already have something. It’s called the vaccine, anti-vaxxer. Lol at every 3-4 or even every 6 months. You have lost your mind.

Stomp, Puh-lease don't turn this thread into a Stomp-field. They are officially THE worst type of fields there are.

I'm not saying that I believe that will happen, but just as a worst case scenario, it makes me shudder. Ain't nobody got time for that.

You LOL'ed at folks suggesting boosters period, and ran around here for months GAUR-Rone-tee'ing that the vaccines would definitely provide long, lasting immunity based on the baked and spun "studies" propaganda/misinformation that you consume daily. Now, you're running around here looking like Boo-Boo the fool, after the tripe you preached has been proven to be DEAD WRONG, yet again. I've never seen someone be proven wrong, so CLEARLY, so many times. You should retire.

Based on subsequent data, apparently we DO need boosters, and apparently, protection DOES wane fairly quickly if they are suggesting boosters at 8 months.

Last edited:
Stomp, Puh-lease don't turn this thread into a Stomp-field. They are officially THE worst type of fields there are.

I'm not saying that I believe that will happen, but just as a worst case scenario, it makes me shudder. Ain't nobody got time for that.

You LOL'ed at folks suggesting boosters period, and ran around here for months GAUR-Rone-tee'ing that the vaccines would definitely provide long, lasting immunity based on the baked and spun "studies" propaganda/misinformation that you consume daily. Now, you're running around here looking like Boo-Boo the fool, after the tripe you preach has been proven to be DEAD WRONG, yet again.

We DO need boosters, and apparently, protection DOES wane fairly quickly if they are suggesting boosters at 8 months.

You turned it into the looney anti-vaxxer fields, son. When you spew your anti vax bs, I’ll call you out. Keep it on the Covid board. You just couldn’t help yourself.

Reactions: gatorz1209

Stumpy, is it possible in your mind to break it down in more than two categories of name calling?

Vaxxer, Anti-vaxxer, and VWTF (Vaxxed because WTF)... I am of the believe most fall in the last category... hoping like hell it was the right thing to do, but still very uncertain about the future... how often they will have to keep vaxxing, is the government, pharma, cdc, etc incapable of major eff up's etc).

I fall in category 3... so please dog cuss me and label me correctly. Much appreciated.

Have a splendid Friday!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT