ADVERTISEMENT

Harsin: reason for not getting the VAX (if he hasn’t)

I mean, getting vaccinated doesnt provide a guaranty that you won't die. It's a small %, but as of 10 days ago, over 1.5k vaccinated people have died from Covid.

And 620,000 unvaccinated have died from Covid. There are no guarantees in life. Women who have their tubes tied get pregnant.

And 620,000 unvaccinated have died from Covid. There are no guarantees in life. Women who have their tubes tied get pregnant.

That's also not comparing apples to apples. The vaccine hasnt been around for all of Covid, so you are showing numbers for two significantly different time frames.

And I 100% agree that the vaccine reduces the chances of death. I was just pointing out that the vaccine does not provide a guaranty that you will not die from Covid as the other poster referred.

That's also not comparing apples to apples. The vaccine hasnt been around for all of Covid, so you are showing numbers for two significantly different time frames.

And I 100% agree that the vaccine reduces the chances of death. I was just pointing out that the vaccine does not provide a guaranty that you will not die from Covid as the other poster referred.

So just do this summer’s deaths. It’s about 98%.

So just do this summer’s deaths. It’s about 98 to 1.

Quite a bit different then 410 to 1 (620K to 1.5K) . But that is besides the point. You can die if vaccinated, although it is highly unlikely, and much more unlikely than unvaccinated. We both agree into that

Quite a bit different then 410 to 1 (620K to 1.5K) . But that is besides the point. You can die if vaccinated, although it is highly unlikely, and much more unlikely than unvaccinated. We both agree into that

Nobody says you can’t or it’s a guarantee against death or hospitalization but thanks for the reminder.

Nobody says you can’t or it’s a guarantee against death or hospitalization but thanks for the reminder.

The poster I responded to made it seem like he was referring to it was guaranteed.

Your welcome for me clearing that up for him, though

Good grief, Coach Harsin likely believes you and yours are incomprehensibly stupid and with that I concur. I’m sure the group thinkers and dr. Stumpy will foolishly applaud/support your level of commitment, el oh freaking el!

There is no group think. Simple calculation. We can ignore the thoughts if the average American right now (even though the result should be the same). If you’re an SEC coach and haven’t been vaccinated/ aren’t on a warpath to have all coaches/players/support people vaccinated, then you’re an idiot. Period end of story.

I won’t go 10 rounds on this but if you feel like embarrassing yourself have at it.

I damn sure never said that...my point is that a lot of people in general don't trust the government and / big pharma.

Either trust us or the Chinese. You’re getting Covid or the vaccine.

I don’t, but just because he was diagnosed with covid does not mean we was not vaccinated is all I am saying.
If he was and he did contract Covid and every unvaccinated player knew he was vaccinated, then you Vaccine Nazis have no more leverage.

The idea that he was unvaccinated had absolutely nothing to do with him getting the virus. It was the fact he refused to say if he got the vaccine which is what all unvaccinated people do. Sorry if you were too stupid to understand that
You were also wrong on your second point because if the whole team was vaccinated they'd be less likely to test positive becuase they'd be less likely to be tested. Again, you may be stupid to understand that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT