ADVERTISEMENT

Harsin: reason for not getting the VAX (if he hasn’t)

WDEinal

NOT GREAT WITH NUMBERS
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2016
Guy obviously takes good care of his body. My guess would be that along with the working out and exercising, it goes into diet and what he will allow in his body. It could be that simple, “not enough info to let that into my body” mentality. Just a thought

With all due respect this is an insane thought. If he cared that much about his health he wouldn’t have taken an SEC job. As of right now I believe in Harsin the coach but if he wasn’t vaxxed he’s incomprehensibly stupid. I can’t even wrap my head around that level of stupidity.

Guy obviously takes good care of his body. My guess would be that along with the working out and exercising, it goes into diet and what he will allow in his body. It could be that simple, “not enough info to let that into my body” mentality. Just a thought
Yep, Covid hasn’t taken out any healthy people. Brilliant post.

Reactions: JLEAGLE07
Still does not mean he was not Vaccinated. I have two neighbors husband and wife Both Vac'd (Mederma) both Covid Positive. Moderate symptoms but not feeling well.
Glad it happened now instead of Game Week.

I am still 50/50 that Akron does not make the trip.
We know where you fall Mr. Q’Anon.

Hey folks, lots of “extreme” ways of looking at things in the hard body world. I know a guy that hasn’t been VAX and this was why. He thought it might screw up his “muscle tone”. Not that far fetched bunker

Hey folks, lots of “extreme” ways of looking at things in the hard body world. I know a guy that hasn’t been VAX and this was why. He thought it might screw up his “muscle tone”. Not that far fetched bunker

How about not trusting the government and big pharma? I'm not in the least bit rustled over whether he is vaxed or not.

Still does not mean he was not Vaccinated. I have two neighbors husband and wife Both Vac'd (Mederma) both Covid Positive. Moderate symptoms but not feeling well.
Glad it happened now instead of Game Week.

I am still 50/50 that Akron does not make the trip.

What reason do you have to believe that harsin is vaccinated?

“I don’t want any part of that.”

The vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting COVID. It may lessen the symptoms but it’s nothing more than a glorified therapeutic. I know several fully vaxed people who have gotten COVID. For someone as healthy as him - whether he was vaxed or not - he won’t be gone for long

RuPMxv4_Dv4v4XSIabngDdGV20Lmlqh0yoRe2Hwlxt1FNnMyl-JUUpGtzGPuUStsrBBFlSAqX43MQqe1nZsLELKMh1smXVhtCNeVzTFH0x2_iziwV9R9fRQnQR4

Reactions: BeatBama60
If so, he is a smart man

With all due respect this is an insane thought. If he cared that much about his health he wouldn’t have taken an SEC job. As of right now I believe in Harsin the coach but if he wasn’t vaxxed he’s incomprehensibly stupid. I can’t even wrap my head around that level of stupidity.
Good grief, Coach Harsin likely believes you and yours are incomprehensibly stupid and with that I concur. I’m sure the group thinkers and dr. Stumpy will foolishly applaud/support your level of commitment, el oh freaking el!

Yeah that's a really stupid mentality.

If he cares about his health that much he would’ve got the vaccine. I can’t think of a side effect worse than death. Still like the guy though.
does getting a vaccine say you care about your body or that you’re scared of a bug 99.2% of people survive?

This^He’s far to passive, in regards to vaccinations, to be vaccinated.
He could have said he was vaccinated, but he believes it’s a personal choice that he leaves up to the players. I’d bet money he isn’t vaccinated. It pretty easy to figure out.

Reactions: Piss Jug
This middle aged fellow was in exceptional shape, too.

If he cares about his health that much he would’ve got the vaccine. I can’t think of a side effect worse than death. Still like the guy though.

I mean, getting vaccinated doesnt provide a guaranty that you won't die. It's a small %, but as of 10 days ago, over 1.5k vaccinated people have died from Covid.

Reactions: autiger3234
I'm about to go nuclear and politicize every covid thread posted so they get nuked from the bunker. So tiresome.

If he’s thinking “I should increase my odds of severe illness exponentially, in the interest of my health” then we’ve got a real knuckledragger for head coach

• Wow
Reactions: Scribe Tiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT