ADVERTISEMENT

Cory Booker is a gay liberal.. now accused of sexual assault by another male lib..

who_called_the_Wolf

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2015
In my den
Democrat Senator Cory Booker aka Senator Spartacus was just accused by another man of sexual assault. The allegation comes after Booker admitted to groping in an op-ed last year. It also comes on the heels of serious allegations against other Democrat politicians like Keith Ellison and Sherrod Brown. Allegations that are far more “credibly accused” (to borrow a Democrat buzzword) than allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, whom there was no supporting evidence to accuse of anything sinister.

The New Allegations

The Spartacus revolt could be derailed depending on how seriously Democrats take new allegations of sexual abuse against Booker. Given their responses to Ellison and Brown, don’t hold your breath.

In a report from Zerohedge, Booker has been accused by an anonymous self-identified gay liberal of sexually assaulting him in an incident that happened in 2014. According to Zerohedge, the accuser notes that Booker visited his job and pulled him into a restroom. He goes on to describe that Booker “put his left hand on my groin, over my jeans and began to rub.” He then notes that Booker pushed him to his knees indicating it “was clearly a move to have me perform oral sex on him.” He then “pulled away quite violently” and told Booker he had to leave.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/cory-booker-sexual-harassment/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News